Disco Elysium (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chinso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Disco Elysium (Steam)

Post by chinso »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:57 pm
Here is some more. You can open table then copy and paste these into one of the other tables:

1. 100% success dialog/choices
2. Take no damage to health
3. Take no damage to moral
4. Max out all 4 Attributes. Follow directions and make sure to double click on each of the 4 attributes (Intellect, Psyche, Physique, and Motorics). Anyone can feel free to use these in their tables.
Take no damage to health
Take no damage to moral

both not working for me for some reason :( but the most important one " 100% success dialog/choices " is working yaay!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

This is random but is it possible to make a 0% success on choices?

5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

chinso wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:16 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:57 pm
Here is some more. You can open table then copy and paste these into one of the other tables:

1. 100% success dialog/choices
2. Take no damage to health
3. Take no damage to moral
4. Max out all 4 Attributes. Follow directions and make sure to double click on each of the 4 attributes (Intellect, Psyche, Physique, and Motorics). Anyone can feel free to use these in their tables.
For me Health and Moral worked but after i copy and paste these into other table it didnt worked again. Cuno doesnt talk to me anymore he said: Cuno is not a pig!

Diaros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Diaros »

Anglican wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:54 pm
I second that!
I discovered Cheat Engine this morning due to my interest in getting an auto success/failure feature added to the game.
Would love to understand how gideon25's engine works, and how I could change it in order to make that sort of thing possible.

djmeowth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djmeowth »

Diaros wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:20 pm
Anglican wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:54 pm
I second that!
I discovered Cheat Engine this morning due to my interest in getting an auto success/failure feature added to the game.
Would love to understand how gideon25's engine works, and how I could change it in order to make that sort of thing possible.
Thirded! I'd really like to play as a character that gets all the different thoughts, which requires every stat to be pretty high, but once they're that high you pretty much can't fail any active checks unless you roll a 1 and a 1 which I think has about a 2% chance of happening. Sometimes failing active checks can lead to entertaining outcomes or even new paths through certain quests.

A mod was released in January of this year called Disco Tools that lets you choose whether to always succeed or always fail checks, but unfortunately it doesn't work in the Final Cut version which came out a couple months later. Wish they had waited a bit to make the mod for the new version!

I'll be doing some tinkering with Cheat Engine later to see if I can figure out how to always roll a 1-1.

DnaJur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DnaJur »

Modified gideons table to add some options for myself and seems some other people are interested in similar. Separated thoughts and choices success options and also added 0% option for both.
Attachments
disco.CT
(16.06 KiB) Downloaded 1499 times

H4RB1NG3R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by H4RB1NG3R »

can somebody please add the ability to change how much money we have? cheers

Blackhardt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blackhardt »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:06 pm
Disco Elysium - The Final Cut
Debug Mode Enabler

Disco Elysium has a Debug / Demo Mode option hidden inside the game, here are some of the details documented from internal testing plus external information, from The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF) Wiki:
[Link]
It doesn't let me activate the debug mode. Says there is a < < Error in line 4: ( [[aob_CurrentMode+(dword)[aob_CurrentMode+3]+7]+B8]+4:) :This address specifier is not valid >>

I'm using the GOG version