Freeman Guerrilla Warfare [FitGirl Repack | Codex]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Freeman Guerrilla Warfare [FitGirl Repack | Codex]

Post by Vee_ »

Hello there this thread is an update from THIS POST.
This table only worked on version 1.0 of the game. Maybe I'll try to update it when there is a patch(es), but until then enjoy this one.

Details:
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: KK Game Studio
Release Date: 1 Feb 2018
Steam Features: Single-Player, Steam Trading Cards

About This Game

Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare is set in a chaos filled world occupied by battling factions, bandits and warlords who seek to rule the world.

The game is about your career as a faction leader: Start with minimal assets, you need to make money, build an army, wage wars against other factions and eliminate your rival forces with thoughtful strategies and fine marksmanship and eventually conquer the world. The game provides a completely different shooter experience which strikes a balance between intense first-person action and general strategy.

The game's innovative combat system blends tactical FPS with real-time strategy, allowing you to command an army, plan for tactics in the God view, while immersing in the intense firefight as a foot soldier, in the first person perspective.
Game Features
Features
  • FPS meets Sandbox Strategy Game
Start your career with almost nothing, you must make money, recruit soldiers, loot villages, fight bandits, attack territories and dominate the world. The game is a combination of challenging action and a wider strategic theater.

• Shooter and Real-Time Strategy
Experience the unique combat system which blends real-time strategy with tactical first-person shooter. You are expected to strategically plan the movements and tactics of multiple squads in addition to having to be an eagle-eyed sharpshooter and possessing catlike reactions.

• Realistic Combat Simulation
The game is about realism. Killing 100 enemies with only a pistol is not possible. You will be challenged by highly intelligent AI that is capable of advanced tactical maneuvers such as flanking, surrounding and even fake retreating, almost like what you would experience in real combat. Only carefully planned tactics, equipment and cooperation between squads can bring you victory. Are you up to the challenge?

• High Re-playability
The random nature of starting points, enemy AI and objectives will make every battle feel different and challenging. There is no linear gameplay: You have the freedom to decide how to progress in the game, who to fight, what equipment and squads to use and how to dominate the world.
Table Features
  • Character Editor
  • Money & Reputation
  • Weapon Editor
  • Prisoner Editor
  • Companion Editor
Updates:
8 October 2019
- Test version
12 October 2019
Released complete scripts

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Freeman Guerrilla Warfare_RELEASE-vSTEAM-1.0[CODEX-FitGirl].CT
v1.1
(81.37 KiB) Downloaded 273 times

sensitiveears
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Freeman Guerrilla Warfare [FitGirl Repack | Codex]

Post by sensitiveears »

Hey man, does this work with 1.01? I think that's the day one patch

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

sensitiveears wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:07 pm
Hey man, does this work with 1.01? I think that's the day one patch
I've no idea sorry, haven't install the latest patch. Meanwhile you can try the script and report back in this thread. If something's broken then i'll try to fix it :)

sensitiveears
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sensitiveears »

haven't tried out everything yet, but most of the stuff works. The category with speed and other misc. things doesn't seem to work though. It just displays 0 all round. Also I think one of the toggles to see inventory,, freezes armor value even when you change things around.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

sensitiveears wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:12 pm
haven't tried out everything yet, but most of the stuff works. The category with speed and other misc. things doesn't seem to work though. It just displays 0 all round.
Already tried the 1.01 patch. Scritps works, for now.
As for Misc options in the character editor, I left it there for "notes" just for other functions. I'll remove it in the next Table update, sorry for the confusion.
sensitiveears wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:12 pm
Also I think one of the toggles to see inventory,, freezes armor value even when you change things around.
And which toggles that freeze armor value? :|

sensitiveears
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sensitiveears »

The one that just drops down the other options, the char editor

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »