Doraemon Story of Seasons (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Doraemon Story of Seasons (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm not sure how popular this game will be but it's from the company that did the original Harvest Moon, but they are now called Story of Seasons. This one has characters from a popular anime in Japan. They say this might be similar to Stardew Valley.

Anyway, I purchased the game and it appears to be done in Unity which will make finding things easier.

I had time for these options so far:
Make Max Stack Size Custom Max Item Stack Size (Default 500)
Double Default Run Speed
Infinite Items/Set Minimum Amount On Use (All Seeds, Most Consumables)
Infinite Item Usable Count (Watering Can, etc)
Infinite Stamina
Freeze Time
Crops Stay Wet After Watering Once and Grow and Fertilize Automatically
Fertilize Once For Maximum Quality Upgrade
Become Friendly Faster (Likability Degree Multiplier)
Shop Price Multiplier
Reduce Items Needed For Craft Purchases
Gain Money Multiplier
Animal Affection Multiplier
Building Construction Only Takes 1 Day
Get NumItemsPerGathering (Default 4) of An Item Upon Gathering
Easy Mining (1 Hit No Charging Required)
Mine Tiles Always Have An Item
Override Item ID When Gathering
Override Shop Item ID
Pointer to Money
Pointer to Highlighted Item Name, Description, Count, Quality, Usable Count
Pointer to Current and Max Stamina
Pointer to Character Player Global Variables Such as RUN_SPEED

You have to view your backpack after you Enable to update the pointers. I plan on working on some other options as I have time but it will be tomorrow at the earliest.

EDIT 1:
I spent a little more time to flesh out the Highlighted Item Pointer options. Now I show the name of the item, description, count, quality, and usable count. I'm not sure how they are all used for the various items, but quality appeared to go to 10 for the turnip seeds you start out with. Changing items seems a little complicated, so I will have to look at other ways to get any item you want. I will spend some more time tomorrow.

EDIT 2:
Added a few more options.

EDIT 2.5:
Cakesan posted a table but he may have deleted it. Not sure why, but I've been looking up items also. I pulled a list of items from the game and have an Override Item ID Upon Gathering ready. I can probably also do this for shopping, but I will add that later. I tested adding a Super Hoe and it was successful as long as you have the inventory space which is very limited in the beginning. It also executed some cutscenes that happen when you get a Super Hoe with the blacksmith. I'm not sure that you can add important items, so don't try those with this Override.

EDIT 3.0:
I also came up with an Override Shop Item ID, but this may affect every item no matter how you get it. You enable the option and choose an Override Item ID and go buy something at the shop for instance. Inventory space is required, so make room if you don't have room.

EDIT 3.5:
I was able to get an option working that makes crops stay wet after you water them once and let the days pass. It also grows automatically as if you water them everyday. Optionally also included a Grow Multiplier for faster harvesting if you so desire. Set the Grow Multiplier to 1 if you want normal growth. I tested the default option of 5 and turnip seeds were harvestable in one day.

EDIT 4.0:
Okay, one other request dealt with being friendly with the NPC's. I was able to find a Friendship Multiplier that works when giving them gifts. It makes it go faster and depending on how high you set the multiplier may only take 1 or 2 presents to max it out. I'm not sure what else is needed in this game, so this may be last update.

EDIT 4.5:
I added a few more things. I thought that those that want to play the game a little normal but want a boost could use a Shop Price Multiplier to get half off things for instance and a Gain Money Multiplier to get double money for instance to speed things up a little. I added in the Animal Affection Multiplier requested, but Cakesan had an option that is probably using the same function. I also updated the Crops Stay Wet and Grow option to also automatically keep fertilizing the crop if you did so already.

EDIT 5.0:
I started playing some of the game and the table works fairly well. I decided to add a couple more things. First a Building Construction Only Takes 1 Day. Now it might take a couple of days depending on when the carpenter is closed for the day as he does no work that day, but once he gets started building as long as you had this option on when you requested the building to be made, it will only take 1 day. I also came up with pointers to the character player global variables where you can change RUN_SPEED among a few other options. The Enable will take a few more seconds to enable because of this but I think it's worth it. Sometimes you have to hit Enable twice in CE 7.0 as Mono doesn't activate fully the first time.

EDIT 5.5:
Another option I thought would be useful if you want to play semi-normally but want a boost is to Get Two of An Item On Gathering Instead of One. This should affect Gathering, Harvesting, Reaping, Mining and Getting Weeds, so most everything you can pickup.

EDIT 6.0:
I made one more option. Reduce Items Needed For Craft Purchases. This let's you specify a multiplier for the amount of items it takes away when you purchase a craft item like things from the Smithy and Carpenter. You still need the amount it says at first, but if you leave the default multiplier of 0.5, then it will only take half of the items when you make the purchase. If you set the multiplier to zero, then a default of 1 item is taken away.

EDIT 6.5:
Okay. I added in 2 more options I thought would be useful as I played the game. One is Fertilize Once for Maximum Quality Upgrade and the next is Easy Mining (1 Hit No Charging Required). Cake-san made some nice options and he may merge this table with his later. I fixed one other issue with Become Friendly Faster if you disabled it, it could cause crashes. So, I think this may be all I do as I'm getting through the game fairly well with how I want to play.

EDIT 7.0:
I decided to add 2 more minor options. One is to Make the Max Stack Size 500. You may have to enable this at the main menu as it changes a constant the game may copy when JIT compiling. This allows your inventory items to only take up 1 space up to 500 amount instead of 99. Another is Double Default Run Speed. I already had a pointer to Run Speed, but this option just doubles the default to make it 14 instead of 7 with one click. I also decided to merge Cake-san's table in with mine instead of him merging mine. I tested his Adding Inventory and it worked well after I merged. So with both my and Cake-san's scripts, you can do most anything I think in the game. Enjoy!

EDIT 7.5:
One last minor update. I thought some might want to change the hard coded values I selected for a couple of options. I put in a pointer called Custom Item Max Stack Size that let's you set the value of the item stack size. It should not go over 999 I think but I put default of 500. If you do change this, disable and re-enable the option for it to take effect. I also put in the NumItemsPerGathering pointer which allows you to change the number of items you get each time you gather, mine, harvest, reap or get a weed. I have the default of 4 for that since I was able to change max stack size.

EDIT 8.0:
Cake-san fixed the NPC Work Always Available and I copied that to this update. I also added in an Infinite Items/Set Minimum Amount On Use that works for all seeds and most of the consumables in the game. It also works on chicken feed and fodder for cattle and sheep. You can turn it off after putting so much into your silo though if you want to remove the item from your inventory or just put the extra back into your chest to use later. Maybe you only need this on when doing farm work or using other items and turn it off when doing chicken feeding or cattle or sheep feeding.

EDIT 8.5:
One last update before moving on to another game. I added Mine Tiles Always Have An Item. This needs to be on at the start of the day for the first floor but as you go to other floors, it should work fine. It removes the no item some tiles can have, but the items are still somewhat randomized. Cake-san added some things to his table and I merged them with my table here in this update.

EDIT 9.0:
Cake-san made an Update 5 to his table and I merged it in this update.

EDIT 9.5:
Cake-san made some updates to Easy Bug Catching. I merged it here in this update.

Cake-san's Updates:

Code: Select all

Updated 1
#Add Animal Affection multiplier script

Updated 2
#Merged with DrummerIX's edit 6 table (I hope that I don't break anything :shock: )
#Update Item Spawner so you can use either to spawn items either in your inventory or chest. If your inventory is full the script will try to spawn item inside your chest but if both is full, it will not be spawn.
#Add NpcWorkCommand always valid script- you can talk to npc to buy stuff although the shop is closed.
#Add Instant Construction (Go to your farm to trigger event) script- You don't have to wait.
#Add Easy Cut/Break Obstacle script - make stone/rock/tree easy to break/cut using any level of tools

Updated 3
It seems that I had mistook Korobokkur ids with normal Npc ids, sorry :oops:
#Fixed NpcWorkCommand always valid script

Updated 4
This will be my last update probably if there're nothing break...
Misc
- Added IsPossessItem true (All Gadget Effect) (Thanks to fantomas) - this will unlock most effect of doraemon's gadget even though you don't have it eg: invention inventor which unlock super tool & maker for blacksmith, spare pocket which you can press v (default keybord) to access all your storage, etc.
- No Materials Requirement (Thanks to fantomas) - I update it so it consume tools,so you don't get redundant tools , work for all shop that require materials.
- GroundModel (Thanks to aanpsx) - I edit a few things if you don't mind. You can spawn hole & rope in the mine :shock:
- FarmFishingState - Contain most of your fishing needs, I think.
And I update my Item Spawner so it you can spawn item in any storage that you have eg: fridge, materialsStorage ,etc.

Updated 5
Misc
- Added Event Galore - Ignore time interval/date/time requirement for map event. Not reward event.
- Added Easy Bug Catching - Max quality/crown bugs with no spawn's interval limit
- Edited FarmFishingState into Easy Fishing - easier to read & use ? Max quality fish if you caught fish & you can edit what bite your hook...
- There is Super Crop script inside GroundModel option
More Pointers
- Added option to spawn item into shipping bin/crate
- Added CookingTools proficiency pointers
- Added Add All Cooking Recipes ? option
More Scripts
- Fixed NpcWorkCommand always valid script, jl to je -_-

Update 5.5
Misc
- Fixed that bugging bug script, by removing respawn bug part
More Pointers
- Added mBugPoints_size - Set this to 0 to respawn bug

Update 6
Misc
- Updated Easy Bug Catching script, so it spawn bugs that you don't yet caught.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DORaEMON STORY OF SEASONS.CT
EDIT 9.5 file (Cake-san's Update 6 merged)
(170.97 KiB) Downloaded 1040 times
EDIT 9.0 file (Cake-san's Update 5 Merged)
(169 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
EDIT 8.5 file (MIne Tiles Always Have An Item, Merged Cake-san's Update 4 table)
(173.14 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
EDIT 8.0 file (Infinite Items/Set Minimum Amount)
(145.22 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
EDIT 7.5 file (Max Stack Size 500, Double Run Speed, Merged Cake-san's table options)
(143.3 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
EDIT 6.5 file (Fertilize Once For Maximum Quality Upgrade, Easy Mining (1 Hit No Charging Required))
(118.44 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
EDIT 6.0 file (Reduce Items Needed for Craft Purchases)
(116.93 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
EDIT 5.5 file (Building Construction Only Takes 1 Day, Character Global Variables, Get Two of Item Upon Gathering)
(114.26 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
EDIT 4.5 file (Shop Price Multiplier, Gain Money Multiplier, Animal Affection Multiplier)
(104.39 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
EDIT 4.0 file (Become Friendly Faster)
(97.43 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 20 times in total.

cricro89
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Doreamon Story of Seasons (Steam)

Post by cricro89 »

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu

cricro89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cricro89 »

in stamina?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Added Infinite Item Usable Count (Watering Can, etc), Infinite Stamina and Freeze Time in EDIT 2.

lexlim86
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Doraemon Story of Seasons (Steam)

Post by lexlim86 »

Thank you. Plant always water please if possible

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Added in an Override Item ID Upon Gathering in EDIT 2.5.

cricro89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cricro89 »

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ghostlove812
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ghostlove812 »

hi how excactly the Item ID Upon Gathering cheat work.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

ghostlove812 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:03 pm
hi how excactly the Item ID Upon Gathering cheat work.
You set the Override ID and then gather an item. It was working for me at start of game where you have to clean up your field. I assume harvesting might work too, but not sure. I will try to add one for shops soon.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I put in the Override Shop Item ID in EDIT 3.0.

Any other major requests for this game?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

IS the game fun? I was debating buying it

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:17 pm
IS the game fun? I was debating buying it
Cannot say I've played very much of it, but if you like farm simulator's and games like Stardew Valley and the like, it might be a good buy. Seems like a decent game to me anyway depending on if you like the gameplay. I've enjoyed Dragon Quest Builders which has some elements of a farming simulator but wrapped up with more story probably.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Added Crops Stay Wet After Watering Once and Grow Automatically with optional Grow Multiplier for faster harvesting.

Let me know if anything else is required.

ikkun717
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ikkun717 »

Thank you very much for hard work , but I'm still confuse with how the item shop and gathering item work , can you explain how to use that?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

It basically overrides the item you would have received with the item you select in CE. You enable the option and then choose and Override Item from the drop down provided. Then either gather an item normally (any item) if you selected that one or buy something from the shop (anything). You receive the item in CE rather than the item the game says you received.

It does require inventory space though, so check to make sure you have inventory space.