Indivisible

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Indivisible

Post by STN »

Here's my cheat table for Indivisible

Cheats

Player Scripts
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Energy
- Easy Kills
Unlimited Actions (No cooldown)
Unlimited XP

PS: Please don't paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread. It takes us a lot of time to make these, don't you think we deserve recognition for it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Indivisible.CT
(10.52 KiB) Downloaded 574 times

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Indivisible

Post by TemptingIcarus »

There's an issue, if you use any of these cheats while fighting Ravannavar you won't be able to proceed. Any way around this?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

It eventually works, just keep hitting him or let him hit you. Using a special power also works sometime.

But if it doesn't work at all, disable easy kills or reload the fight and don't use easy kills.

The game is heavily scripted and if you kill an enemy too quickly, it bugs out.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

So I got up to the part where he catches you in some kind of bind. You're supposed to break out I think, but I think also the game bugs out.

Ok I figured it out. Whatever you do, don't try to make the Special Bar infinite. You need to build up the meter to break out of the cocoon he puts you in. If it's already maxed out, you one-shot the cocoon and the cutscene won't play out.

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

the infinite health might be causing something wonky with the game.

Having it on, has cause my game to crash often when i land a finishing blow on the enemies. I had only inf health enabled and the game kept crashing at the same battle. Without, i was able to get past the same battle.

mrjane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mrjane »

A super jump would be AMAZING for this. I love the game and the art, but I SUCK at platforming.

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

the game just had a 2.5G patch, hopefully the cheats are not broken.

Zenican
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zenican »

Thanks but literally every option I tried causes the game to crash. Just unlimited actions activated, crash. Just health, crash. Same with infinite energy. Didn't try the easy kills or XP but all the others couldn't be used, even against normal enemies

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

yup, i had the same issue as you too, Zenican.

Did not tried using easy kill or xp but every other option crashes the game when landing the finishing blow on the enemy.

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

Nice, we just have a new update that fixes lots of things:

[Link]

Hopefully this will solve the crash we had when using inf hp/energy.

omoikane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omoikane »

Can confirm that it still crashes with the finishing blow when using hp, energy, or actions.

CureLovelyWarrior
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CureLovelyWarrior »

Hi!
I'm new here, sorry, but I tried your table so here's my experience.
It didn't crash the game for me. However, it has some problems.
with all cheats active, I went after maha ravanavar. he seemingly lost all his health in 1 hit. despite that, first platformer phase still happened. seems I'm still vulnerable to death in the platforming segments (at least my health actually goes down a lot. I didn't actually die or lose all my health so I can't confirm). second battle phase ended as soon as it started (probably due to ravanavar's health already being lower than 1/3 or whatever the requirement is) and went to second platform phase. but at 3rd battle phase, ravanavar refuses to die, even when all his heads are gone and I keep hitting him when he has no health (he gets red damage numbers that are roughly 30+ or more). so I'm stuck and unable to end the fight.... this doesn't crash the game though, just makes me stuck in an endless fight.

CureLovelyWarrior
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CureLovelyWarrior »

Ok, so I got around this problem by turning off "easy kills". This made it so I had to actually bring Ravannavar's health down.
But with the other cheats on this was no problem.
But platforming section was still a pain, I can confirm it can still kill me, after beating it the first time by luck when making previous post, I failed several more times. Finally beat him though.
Only other warning I'd say, if you have "unlimited actions" turned on, make sure you let up a bit sometimes, you need to let him attack you, this will make him blow you away and trigger the platformer phase and if you don't do this before his health gets to 0 I am guessing we'd have the same problem as before. :)

omoikane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omoikane »

Latest update messed the trainer more.
Still crashes with health and energy and now actions doesn't work.

blackmary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blackmary »

any update on this?