NGU Idle [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Re: NGU Idle [Steam]

Post by Chiados »

Griffihn wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:30 am
i don't know if you signed it or not. if you did, i think i removed that by accident so please go ahead and sign it again and attach it to the first post. didn't really do it for credit anyway, just for ease of access.
I dont sign my tables at all. I'll update the first post with your revision though

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Waffle1209
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Waffle1209 »

Thanks a lot for this. Is there any way to set cap energy for basic training skills to 1? I am struggling to find it myself.

Edit* Never mind, think I figured it out.

In case either of you want to add this to the script here are the addresses for energy cap on skills.

Idle Attack - 25700CA0
Regular Attack Cap - 25700CA4
Strong Attack Cap - 25700CA8
Parry Cap - 25700CAC
Piercing Attack Cap - 25700CB0
Ultimate Attack Cap - 25700CB4

Block Cap - 25700C20
Defensive Buff Cap - 25700C24
Heal Cap - 25700C28
Offensive Buff Cap - 25700C2C
Charge Cap - 25700C30
Ultimate Buff Cap - 25700C34

SomeKindaMech
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SomeKindaMech »

Looking to add some more of the savegame fields to this table, like unlocking the locked Themes in options. Any chance you could look into that? Thanks either way, for making this table! It's helping me undo some unwise AP purchases!

huydragon2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by huydragon2000 »

they just released the patch 1.002 and now i can use only Inf Spin and im looking to find the new script. Thanks A Lot for making this table !

ameeelia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ameeelia »

Needs an update please.

jagsterg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jagsterg »

idk if im doing something wrong but when i try and activate inf exp/pointers they dont activate any tips?

huydragon2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by huydragon2000 »

jagsterg wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:40 am
idk if im doing something wrong but when i try and activate inf exp/pointers they dont activate any tips?
The Script is already outdated if admin didn't upload the new one soon u have to find the script on ur own.

TheBigDawg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheBigDawg »

It's updated a bit since then. Any chance someone's willing to mess with it? I still barely understand how to do basic stuff, haha.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

TheBigDawg wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:00 am
It's updated a bit since then. Any chance someone's willing to mess with it? I still barely understand how to do basic stuff, haha.
It is going to be updated again in about a week and a half to three weeks {Somewhere in that time frame}. You can find values yourself without the auto-scanning table manually.

Kuroiteiken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kuroiteiken »

game is updated again. could you guys update table??

jerm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jerm »

Also hoping to get an update to this table as I literally can't put any more time into this game (yet I keep putting more and more and more time in this game). It's affecting my life way too much for an "idle" game. :cry:

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

so, here's the table updated to v1.1 using my limited knowledge. all credit for this goes to Chiados for making the initial table (and the pointers script idiot proof).
a few notes: i've updated the pointers script and all the pointers. didn't update infinite spins since it was already working and i've never found a use for infinite xp and infinite seeds since there are pointers for them. you want to update those scripts? they're in WIP so be my guest

hope this helps
Attachments
NGUIdle v1.100.CT
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 106 times

phong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by phong »

use dnspy then edit assemblyC#.dll and auto win game LMAO ROLF =))

Jirodyne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jirodyne »

Anyone willing to continue working on these cheats? Namely, a script to force a boss to spawn, or change the boss respawn timer to be much more shorter? Like 5 minutes instead of an 60+ mins

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

Jirodyne wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:31 am
Anyone willing to continue working on these cheats? Namely, a script to force a boss to spawn, or change the boss respawn timer to be much more shorter? Like 5 minutes instead of an 60+ mins
Boss Timers are unusually tricky to deal with as a script, but can be easily found by searching DOUBLE values starting from 0 & going up. Each full number of a double value script goes up by 1 per second. So 10 seconds would be 10, etc. All timers work in a similar fashion, including the Wheel of Fortune & Money Well {Not Wishes}. Finding a value of a Boss should be {If it's ready} should be a rather high value equal to the number of seconds it took to spawn it, and revert it back to 0 when you kill it, though to be safe I would search for a value between to like 15 or so then keep searching numbers that go up.