Chinese Parents [+11]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Chinese Parents [+11]

Post by GreenHouse »

Store page: [Link]
Last version compatible: 1.0.8.1

- Get Player
Includes some of the player info: Money, Action Points, Knowledge, Mood, Stats... All of these are editable.
Click on the character info panel on the top left of the screen to update the info.

- Always Max Action Points
You'll always have the maximum amount of Action Points.

- Unlimited Parent Requests
You'll always have 5 request points that won't decrease.

- No Stress
You won't have stress no matter what you do.

- No Shadow
The player mind shadow won't increase.

- Infinite Challenge HP
When in challenges, your mother HP won't go down. Visually it goes down a little, but you'll still be at full hp.

- Easy Writing Competition
Your points will increase rapidly in writing competitions, making you always win easily.

- Win All Class President Election
You'll have a 100% success rate.

- Unlock All Fragments
Getting any fragment in the mind map will instantly unlock the rest.

- Insta-Max Relationships
Instantly max your friends relationships to 100.

- Ending Blind Date 100% Win Rate
The dates at the end of the game will have a 100% win rate. So you'll always get a YES as an answer.
Update 1:
(October 8th 2019)
- Added 'No Shadow' script.
- Added 'Easy Writing Competition' script.
- Added 'Win All Class President Election' script.
- Added 'Unlock All Fragments' script.
- Added 'Shadow' to the 'Get Player' editables.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ChineseParents.CT
SiMPLEX v1.0.8.1 [+11] [LAST VERSION]
(2.03 MiB) Downloaded 4514 times
ChineseParents.CT
SiMPLEX v1.0.8.1 [+7]
(1.71 MiB) Downloaded 529 times

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Chinese Parents [+11]

Post by GreenHouse »

Added new update with 4 new options. If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me and I'll try to add them.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Thanks for the update. Since you ask is it possible to add the quick learn traits?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Anglican wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:06 am
Thanks for the update. Since you ask is it possible to add the quick learn traits?
I was trying to do that one, but I saw that (if I'm not wrong) you get traits as soon as you buy new studies and schedule them at least once, so you can't get them faster, so I just stopped trying. Still, I'll try if I can find a way to add traits or change the current ones.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:15 am
I was trying to do that one, but I saw that (if I'm not wrong) you get traits as soon as you buy new studies and schedule them at least once, so you can't get them faster, so I just stopped trying. Still, I'll try if I can find a way to add traits or change the current ones.
I tried doing what you just said but it seems rather sporadic since sometimes it works then sometimes it doesn't. Regardless thanks for the table.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Anglican wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:19 pm
I tried doing what you just said but it seems rather sporadic since sometimes it works then sometimes it doesn't. Regardless thanks for the table.
According to what I've seen in the game code, when you buy the study each one of them has a specific experience needed, I'm not sure how that works, but it's what it says in the code. You can always use the script that is in the 'Other Stuff' group. That script makes it so the studies you buy will require 0 experience. When testing it, I didn't see much of a change so I stopped working on that one and focused on the other scripts.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:55 pm
According to what I've seen in the game code, when you buy the study each one of them has a specific experience needed, I'm not sure how that works, but it's what it says in the code. You can always use the script that is in the 'Other Stuff' group. That script makes it so the studies you buy will require 0 experience. When testing it, I didn't see much of a change so I stopped working on that one and focused on the other scripts.
I tried using that based on what you said and that option seems to be not working. Guess it's back to good old farming. Regardless thanks for making this table

BabbuRey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BabbuRey »

HOW THE FUDGE TO I ADD IT TO MY GAME? thank you x

Cheater69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cheater69 »

BabbuRey wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:47 am
Asking this way would get you nowhere.

BabbuRey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BabbuRey »

Ik. I am just tired. Been tryna find a way for a while, sorry for my impoliteness. I tried downloading Cheat engine, says virus detected, failed. I turned off my virus scan for windows, still scanned and failed. Would you mind helping me?

BabbuRey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BabbuRey »

Cheater69 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:34 am
BabbuRey wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:47 am
Asking this way would get you nowhere.
Ik. I am just tired. Been tryna find a way for a while, sorry for my impoliteness. I tried downloading Cheat engine, says virus detected, failed. I turned off my virus scan for windows, still scanned and failed. Would you mind helping me?

forgot to quote you

Cheater69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cheater69 »

Yes, I will gladly tell you that there are PLENTY of tutorials about this kind of stuff on YOUTUBE or GOOGLE. Now, don't be lazy and START search about it by yourself. And anti-viruses sucks. It's been YEARS since I have used one. They all suck. Only people who are new to internet and are not sure on which sites they need to enter and which sites they need to avoid would use anti-viruses. :lol: 8-)

BabbuRey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BabbuRey »

Cheater69 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:49 am
Yes, I will gladly tell you that there are PLENTY of tutorials about this kind of stuff on YOUTUBE or GOOGLE. Now, don't be lazy and START search about it by yourself. And anti-viruses sucks. It's been YEARS since I have used one. They all suck. Only people who are new to internet and are not sure on which sites they need to enter and which sites they need to avoid would use anti-viruses. :lol: 8-)
I used this video and need to go through my apps to find my billions of anti virus stuff. It is a very old laptop so I have had this stuff for a while

TumorMan111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TumorMan111 »

Update please?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

666 dalao