Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by SunBeam »

I was testing out something over Discord earlier and noticed something interesting.

Follow the below:
  • rename GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.BAK (you can try even without renaming it)
  • add /belaunch -be in the UPlay client, game, Properties, Game launch arguments pane
For me the game loads just fine (of course, its loads GRB.exe), so I think the latest update came with a surprise we overlooked. Ubisoft forgot to suppress -be processing in the command line in this build :)

Try it yourselves. No need for any bypass or launchers :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Patch notes are up now for the title update dropping in a couple of hours, probably going to be some server downtime too but anyways.
[Link]
Ghosts,

This is just the beginning of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint, and we’re incredibly grateful you’ve decided to go on this journey to Auroa with us.

We’ve seen a lot of feedback on the features and systems of the game and we are committed to improving your experience. Our immediate focus is providing bug fixes for more stability and continuing to improve the experience.

Our next patch, Title Update 1.0.2, will be deployed on all platforms on October 15. In this Title Update, we’ve been able to identify and fix issues using player feedback and from data we’ve been gathering since launch. We can’t thank you enough for the time and passion you’ve put not only into the game but also into sharing your experiences with us.

Take a look at the patch notes below for the first round of adjustments, improvements, and fixes.

DOWNLOAD TIME AND SIZES
Please note: whether you purchased a digital or a physical edition of the game, you will need to download the patch before playing.

The size of the patch depends on your platform, the region, and your preferred language.

Xbox One
7.5 GB

PlayStation® 4 System
10.6 GB

Uplay PC and Epic Game Store
5.4 GB

PATCH NOTES
GENERAL:

Various tweaks made to the cover system.
Improvements made to various visual elements and vehicle physics.
Time to mark enemies has been reduced.
Tweaked distance at which enemies will be able to spawn around camps.
Adjustments made to the reverted drone and binoculars controls to fit the behavior fromTom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands.
Fixed an issue where the player would get detected while stealth swimming.
Fixed a spawn issue occurring after fast traveling.
Fixed goliath detection cones.
Fixed a bug where the sharpshooter skill wouldn't penetrate helmets.
Adjustments made to dirt accumulation on weapons.
Various fixes on mission triggers affecting mission progression.

CO-OP:

Rebalanced player level in group.
Fixed various matchmaking and co-op joining issues.
Fixed a bug where co-op partners wouldn't respawn close to each other.
Fixed a bug where co-op partners' gear would appear with an incorrect level.
Fixed a bug where players couldn’t initiate vote to retry a mission.
Fixed a bug where the squad leader would join the lobby alone after finishing a session.
Fixed a bug where players’ information wouldn’t display for co-op partners.

PvP:

Adjustments made to the aim assist balance.
Feedback has been added on the screen when matchmaking is initiated.
Added an input to give leadership to another player.
Fixed various matchmaking issues.
Fixed a bug where milestones wouldn't appear in the game when pinned.
Fixed a bug where the time spent would not grant XP bonus at the end of the month.
Fixed a bug where the missions tab appeared empty in matchmaking.
Corrected zones where the player could get stuck on Skell Port.
Corrected milestones conditions for assault certification.
Fixed a bug where players could sprint while injured using the revivalist perk.
Fixed the transition time counter between rounds.
Fixed a bug where the number of planted bombs wouldn't increment.
Fixed a bug where the end-of-game timer wouldn't appear before the next session.
Fixed a bug where the rocket launcher wouldn’t appear on the tacmap for the enemy team.
Adjustments made to the apparition rate of night conditions.

CLASS, ITEMS, AND LOOT:

Various tweaks made to the loot system.
Drones will drop even more parts. 80% of the time, players will get 5x standard parts or 3x improved parts.
Improvements made to weapon descriptions to better match their authentic characteristics.
Ghillie pants have been added to the loot pool.
Fixed various customization bugs.

UI/UX:

Fixed several UI issues in menus.

GENERAL BUG FIXES:

Fixed various animation, body-carry, and camera glitches.
Improvements and fixes made to various photo mode settings.
Fixed various mission triggers affecting mission progression.
Fixed unlocking conditions for various achievements and rewards.
Fixed a bug where players could get stuck when crouching near a vehicle.
Fixed a bug where Nomad would remain injured after deploying to the hideout.
Fixed a bug where holding breath would affect scope visibility.
Fixed a bug where the player wouldn't get a mission fail prompt when redeployed to a bivouac.
Fixed a bug where enemies couldn't be marked while using the sync shot drone.
Fixed a bug where marking enemies with a drone wouldn't increment the class challenges.
Fixed various bugs where players would lose control of their character or get stuck on the item wheel.
Fixed a bug where AI snipers wouldn't reset to their original positions when camps are on cool down.
Fixed an issue where NPC would take time to spawn in Erewhon.
PC Fixed some occurrences where players would get FPS drops.
PC Fixed a bug where players couldn't accept invitations through discord.

We will continue to make improvements to the game, so if you have feedback, suggestions, or thoughts, stop by the forums to share them with us.

Our next update to the game, Title Update 1.0.3, will be available in a couple of weeks. We’ll have more details on that to share with you soon!
Stay frosty, Ghosts.
EDIT: Hmm it's a good start but there's more work to be done, not seeing a mention of them fixing the missing scuba pants in Erehwon but then who would wear that outfit anyway.

Notifications and pop ups recurring I do hope is improved, toggle for "PLS co-op." and reminders of that would be nice to get off the screen too. :P
Well it's a start.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Welp, finally 150 and can do raids. But no raids information. So I'll effin' use the 'Disable Drone Swarm' script and go to Golem Island anywayz.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Hmm should be a little lady next to the faction leader for the survivors (Who differ from the survivors further down the map by living in what must surely be a fairly obvious to spot hidden cave - there's a helo outside the entrance for one thing. :P - and not a fairly obvious completely open harbor area and settlement...) but anyways main dude of Erehwon and a bit to the side a lady with a interest in drones who tells you all about Titan but then you get a bit "150" requirement in the mission log which I assume once met allows for discussing this further and somehow arrive on the island without getting the little anti-playable area drones after you hah.
(We took this helo and then to denote friendliness to the Friend-or-Foe system we painted a giant smiley on it.)

Or it could be some other glitch or bug, there can be a few of those at times. (Hello tutorial mission reminder which pops up every single time the game is loaded.) but the game itself has been quite stable so that's a plus. :)

Guessing the area itself must have a number of different locations going by the number of "X chest on golem island." rewards or "X Titan drone on golem island." reward for some of the current locked items. Was waiting on this bigger first update to drop before continuing on.
Spoiler
(Jace is just going to have to stay under that table for a while longer and apparently it does change things a bit if the player decides to say hi to Walker first though it's not that big of a thing either but better than I was expecting.)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Well.. "we" is only me. There are no other players configured in some way to play with me, nor is this available:

So my only means to play on that island is with the script in the table :)

BR,
Sun

P.S.#1: I don't think raids are even possible. There isn't a single video online that proves it to work :D :D

P.S.#2: See the end of this video ROFL:

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boris_the_animal »

The Zoomed Sway option crashes my game every time. Anyone else?

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

boris_the_animal wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:07 pm
The Zoomed Sway option crashes my game every time. Anyone else?
The current table(s) isn't built against the current game version.
Some scripts may have broke.
Be patient for a update.
---
Thanks Sunbeam for the tables.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Oh the raid content has no release date...I should have looked that up first.
I didn't have the Gear Score but assumed that the first raid would have been in the game and then the later "episodes" would have simply unveiled more islands. (Golem Island has game files whereas not so much for the others that can be vaguely seen under the fog on the main map screen.) well that explains the state of it.

EDIT: Heh suppose the "we" doesn't exist either until they patch in whatever the AI squad will be later in 2020 too for that matter, just one lone "Nomad" and his little drone against a PMC and a bunch of odd military fanatics all wearing flasher coats and face masks that would make visibility almost impossible.
(Kinda explains the AI field of view though not that it applies to wolves exclusively.)

EDIT: Though it's kinda weird they have this starter mechanic for the raid but then there's no actual major end-game at all currently?
Other than the Behemoth sites as some few scattered sites for testing high gear score viability but those are more like smaller activities and POI's to be cleared and not the same as high difficulty end game missions or the raid itself whenever it becomes available.

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

Gather Intel crashes the game for me now sadly.

Wonder how he got the debugger attached, my attempts fail.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

...I am playing right now. Nothing's changed, no crashing. You people have the mega-issue everyone complains about nowadays - CLOSE THOSE FUCKING PROCESSES HOGGING YOUR MEMORY at the time the game is running. That way you ensure Cheat Engine DOES NOT ALLOCATE THE CODE CAVES IN HIGH MEMORY. The code in the scripts expects to compile a 5-bytes JMP; the return of that code expects to land on JMP+5. If your JMP is 14-bytes big (high memory), then it will break all the other instructions past the 5-bytes margin, which means the return to JMP+5 will be to an invalid assembly opcode. Which means you will crash.

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

I looked up the difference between high, low and other memory states. None of which really helps. . . .
You say to close the apps/services hogging the memory to make sure it allocates in a 'low' memory setting, I must have missed something.
By your statement, if what I have been reading through the web is correct, we should be using less then 1MB Memory. I doubt we could reach that from a End User standpoint. Is there another method to keep it from going into high memory?

Another note:
Further testing shows scripts do activate at main menu but game crashes on character load.
Last edited by Vortox14 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:52 pm
...I am playing right now. Nothing's changed, no crashing. You people have the mega-issue everyone complains about nowadays - CLOSE THOSE FUCKING PROCESSES HOGGING YOUR MEMORY at the time the game is running. That way you ensure Cheat Engine DOES NOT ALLOCATE THE CODE CAVES IN HIGH MEMORY. The code in the scripts expects to compile a 5-bytes JMP; the return of that code expects to land on JMP+5. If your JMP is 14-bytes big (high memory), then it will break all the other instructions past the 5-bytes margin, which means the return to JMP+5 will be to an invalid assembly opcode. Which means you will crash.
Interesting, I'm on the GRB.exe though not the somewhat newer table targeting GRB_UPP.exe and since the update the game does indeed crash now if any of the options are activated though Intel itself doesn't cause anything and seems to work although more than that and it's back to the desktop.

Though the UPP exe shouldn't differ that much and as a result the table shouldn't affect things at all since before TU1 there was only the launch day patch and the small server maintenance and update which for the game data was jut a .bat file cleaning up a file renamed between the beta and full game. :)

Good to know about code caves and other processes though as a general compatibility consideration, something to look into when I test this more.
(What doesn't hook though thanks to Windows being itself, UPlay overlay is booted out forcibly via .dll renaming but there's still driver software and OS related stuff or other injected code so that needs some tuning perhaps.)

EDIT: Makes sense though, probably fairly volatile with how this all works in regards to memory and what gets targeted or hooked and expected results versus actual if any one thing is off or affecting the resulting process and values being shifted around. At least that gives me something to experiment more with and hopefully learn a bit from.
(Well it's memory and memory that is in use and likely changing so of course it's going to be a bit of a issue if there's differences from expected here and a little domino type effect and crash.)

EDIT: Ah so the addresses from the 1.1 GRB_UPP and 1.2 GRB_UPP table do differ a bit, seemed identical enough at first other than the additions like no screen shake and the player icon hider but not so much for what came after that for certain functions.

EDIT: And Ubisoft adding Denuvo and some 600 MB padding data on a online only game is a bit of a weird decision though I suppose the UPlay Plus addition couldn't just be solved in the client though a singular exe file would be nice though it's more for maintenance like this rather than the code and updates such as patches.

Next up Title Update 2 and I suppose the first of the various additions and events planned for this Year1 routine and support for the game.

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

So does the table work for latest game update? Because i‘m having problems with it crashing and was wondering if it‘s on my side doing something wrong or if the table is outdated and because of that it doesn‘t work correctly.
I‘m using the UPP Version and tried to use the God Mode, unlimited ammo (the one giving unlimited ammo but you still have to reload the weapon) and No Screenshake when hit option as that‘s the only ones i need/would like to use :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Guys.. the _UPP table is for the _UPP exe. Simple. There is no updated one for GRB.exe. So stop whining there's crashes. The core code doesn't indeed differ much, but since Denuvo realigns the file upon protection, the offsetting in the exe differs. So they are DIFFERENT from the standpoint of what the script's supposed to do. Furthermore, there is a static reference in the ENABLE script which is version dependent. Open the script, the first MOV. That.. is why it can also crash.

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:34 pm
Guys.. the _UPP table is for the _UPP exe. Simple. There is no updated one for GRB.exe. So stop whining there's crashes. The core code doesn't indeed differ much, but since Denuvo realigns the file upon protection, the offsetting in the exe differs. So they are DIFFERENT from the standpoint of what the script's supposed to do. Furthermore, there is a static reference in the ENABLE script which is version dependent. Open the script, the first MOV. That.. is why it can also crash.
Didn‘t want to „whine“ about it crashing i just wanted to know if there are other people with that problem after the patch or not so i know if have to keep looking on my end for a solution or if it‘s caused by the patch because other trainer/tables i found were broken after the latest patch of the game. Btw. i‘m using the UPP Version of Game and Table as i mentioned in my post.

Or did i misunderstood your post and it was not because of my post? If so then please excuse me :)