Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by SunBeam »

The most ANNOYING thing with Breakpoint is the drop of light between scenes in the dialogues:

When scene runs and it switches character in focus, that asian lady, luminosity decreases (like a fade out):

Then when it moves back to my character, luminosity increases (fade in of light):

And so on while the cutscene runs.

Seriously, Ubisoft?!? BOTH CHARACTERS ARE 1 METER APART FROM EACH OTHER. That sensible is the luminosity at 1m apart?!?!?! :| Fucking twats.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here's some more stuff that will be available in the table :)

[screen shake when fired upon? no problem]

[who said I need level 150 to get to Golem Island?]

BR,
Sun

baeberry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baeberry »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:57 pm

BR,
Sun
Nice! When do you think the new table will be available for download? Thanks.

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:57 pm

BR,
Sun
Really nice!
Thank you for your great work and for making these things public for free for everyone :)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Next update should be out on the 15th it seems, quite a number of smaller and larger issues so it'll be interesting to see what gets fixed.
Patch notes from a check on the forums should be out around the 14th so just before the patch itself comes out.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I've played this game for quite a while now. It's fun, as long as you don't cheat TOO much in it. I'm using only what you see in the table, without any need for extensive shit like skills points, a billion $ you can't do shit with, teleporting and other of that crap which takes the fun out and leads to a faster finish of the game. Bivouacs + helicopters do the job just fine.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The game is a bit more lenient about having SAM sites around though Wildlands going by a tier system did mostly stick with the higher regions having air defenses even if these were scattered all over the map.

Ground travel despite the vehicle controls and ability to stick to almost any type of terrain is also more feasible (Though with quite a high chance of sliding around.) thanks to a smaller but more densely populated map and there's quite a bit to explore and various missions though many are part of a faction system for grinding these tiers of rewards but there's a good number of actual side missions too at least so far.

Bugs are the main issue, unresponsive controls and reappearing notifications (Yes game I did indeed complete those four tutorial missions.) and then a non-toggleable reminder for how to co-op both in the corner of the screen and underneath the character model itself or how to say.

NPC's getting stuck or not spawning in and the general lack of I in AI but that one isn't particular to only this game. :D

Liking the variety of areas though the feeling of being a bit out of place as you navigate around civilian high-tech or luxury areas compared to the more isolated jungle and swamp or snow terrain is noticeable particularly as the civilians just go about back and forth not caring whatsoever.

Unsurprisingly trailers usually do lie but the wolves and all being mostly dormant other than guarding some higher tier areas so the whole thing about being alone and hunted doesn't really ever happen. (Higher tier areas usually meaning it has more chests, generally not better stuff like the load screen goes on about since it's all scaled around your own gear level.)

Game has it's moments though nitpicks and such aside which most games have some flaws and what not and it is nice that the developers tried doing things a bit differently though the whole service model and online focus isn't something I'm super keen on but it could have been worse whereas for now the gear score is quite superfluous nor is there a need for grinding for these specific resource types for upgrading or leveling.
(Gear needs some dismantling though and finding low-tier stuff becomes a bit harder so upgrading the guns early seems like a good idea before common items almost disappear and then green and blue in short order leaving mostly purple and I guess yellows are intended to be unique pieces.)

Table has quite a good number of options too without having X of everything and every possible requested feature on top of that, drone swarm when that returns will be fun to see what else the map has on it and once a few camps get unlocked fast travel to different regions isn't too big of a deal or just use a helicopter to get around which doesn't take too long either. :)
(Think I found a airfield in the beta although I never checked if the planes would be a ways but other than the slower loading due to player activity there's usually a chopper outside Erehwon though fast travel to outside of the place would be welcome to not have to load the online data of all these other Nomad players running about hah.)

Anyways no issues or anything with the current table and the game is quite stable as are the servers surprisingly so not too much downtime either.

EDIT: Well that got a bit lengthy, things were a bit more mixed in the beta but getting more into it now in the full version there's some good points and a few patches coming out will hopefully resolve the current issues and enhance some of the other aspects of the game or start adding in additional content.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Fun fact - I think Ubisoft is going to use that MOAI?(something) ISLAND for an upcoming DLC :) Here's where I am thus far:

Even though the water is not rendered fully (I took a speed boat to get there), the ground is rendered just fine. With vegetation and everything. The rectangle shape of unfogging the map that you see on the water in the 2nd picture is where the actual water stops flooding the ground :P I wasn't crazy to navigate like that, just drove close to the edge of where the water surface ends. Oh.. and you can walk underneath that water.. but as soon as you collide with it, you'll be sent up and floating.

Of course, I used the "Disable Drone Swarm" script, else you're fucked :P

Will post the table sometime tomorrow. First time I'm too busy playing to give a fuck when I post it :D :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Oh.. and found the spot where I can disable that god-damn name update in the map. Whenever you hit M, mouse is placed on your player, displaying the name. From gamehacking perspective, that's annoying if I were to make videos.. cuz I'd always end-up blurring that shit. Don't want to give Ubisoft any ideas, do we.. :D

Like so :)

BR,
Sun

adamw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adamw »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:04 pm
I've played this game for quite a while now. It's fun, as long as you don't cheat TOO much in it. I'm using only what you see in the table, without any need for extensive shit like skills points, a billion $ you can't do shit with, teleporting and other of that crap which takes the fun out and leads to a faster finish of the game. Bivouacs + helicopters do the job just fine.
Would you be willing to add a battlepoint cheat? These credits only unlock cosmetics, and do not affect gameplay as far as I can tell.

Or would you be willing to look into cheating gear score? I attempted to, but the values I located only seemed to affect displayed gear score, not actual item gear score.

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:11 pm
Oh.. and found the spot where I can disable that god-damn name update in the map. Whenever you hit M, mouse is placed on your player, displaying the name. From gamehacking perspective, that's annoying if I were to make videos.. cuz I'd always end-up blurring that shit. Don't want to give Ubisoft any ideas, do we.. :D

Like so :)

BR,
Sun
Thank you very much SunBeam for your great work!
Now we only need a possibility to disable BattleEye with latest Windows Version because sadly PC Hunter doesn‘t work and i don‘t want to use a launcher from another trainer (although that works as i have heard) where i don‘t see what it‘s exactly doing in the background and if it contains any sort of Virus or something else because you need to make an exception for it at the anti virus to make it work, otherwise these launchers are blocked and don‘t run :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I'll post a similar loader and source code in a bit. The loader skips running of the _BE.exe and directly launches the normal exe with /belaunch -be parameter. Nothing else.

baeberry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baeberry »

Does this cheat table only work with UPP? Couldn't get "Gather Intel" to work when clicking on it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

baeberry wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:08 pm
Does this cheat table only work with UPP? Couldn't get "Gather Intel" to work when clicking on it.
Have a look at the name of the table. It clearly indicates which one it is for. GRB is standard; GRB_UPP is UPlay+. That you couldn't get the script to work is your problem.

baeberry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baeberry »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:56 pm
baeberry wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:08 pm
Have a look at the name of the table. It clearly indicates which one it is for. GRB is standard; GRB_UPP is UPlay+. That you couldn't get the script to work is your problem.
Yeah. I saw the UPP before downloading. Just making sure I'm not missing any steps in getting it to work, thanks anyways.