Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MatchwoodX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by MatchwoodX »

I absolutely adore this game and played the hell out of it on Xbox. I literally did every single thing. All the content completed including the raids time and time again. Now I am on PC, and was disappointed heavily to see there weren't any mods for this game for cosmetics, well, or anything except a re--shade in fact. I got super excited when I thought maybe cheat engine could spice up my time on the game and make the game a lil bit more fun while I painstakingly grind it all out again. Thing is, the raid content is a dreadful task I face and the new update is tomorrow. It will only get harder from the new update with some more rewards. I really hope that you are able to find the time to update this CT again. Because From what I see it was a badass CT and had a lot of cool features that would make this game even feel more fun and arcady' (which Id say the new design for ghost recon since wildlands is more arcade) with the feature of less recoil turned on. I plan on doing the raids once the new update hits tomorrow and Im excited to get back into the level I was when I left Xbox behind yesterday for good. Ive used your CT tables before in the past on a couple of games, and always had a blast. Anyways, I hope you can find the motivation to come back to the game with the new content, and to play for the new rewards. This table would be a nice tag along if you find motivation for it too. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

luopeiyun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by luopeiyun »

The game big update, please dear sun, intends to update this table

luopeiyun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by luopeiyun »

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048,"GRB.exe"+2552EF7)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here

originalcode:
movss xmm1,[r13+0000037C]

exit:
jmp returnhere

"GRB.exe"+2552EF7:
jmp newmem
nop 4
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
"GRB.exe"+2552EF7:
movss xmm1,[r13+0000037C]
//Alt: db F3 41 0F 10 8D 7C 03 00 00

I found the address of the HP, but can't modify, cannot lock, will die, after the modification of lock assembly I completely don't understand, how to modify, please?

ivangomezflo999
Noobzor
Noobzor

(request trainer or table free) ghost recon breackpoint trainer or table free for version 1.31

Post by ivangomezflo999 »

Game Name: ghost recon breackpoint
Game Engine: anvil
Game Version: v1.31
Options Required: infinite health, infinite ammo, stealth mode, one hit kill, rapid fire, no reload etc...
Other Info: I would like a free table or coach without paying for it, for the latest version 1.31

SpetsRazor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpetsRazor »

ivangomezflo999 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:38 am
Game Name: ghost recon breackpoint
Game Engine: anvil
Game Version: v1.31
Options Required: infinite health, infinite ammo, stealth mode, one hit kill, rapid fire, no reload etc...
Other Info: I would like a free table or coach without paying for it, for the latest version 1.31
if you find one I am a taker.
I can't even clear battle eyes to take old-style skell credit

Logitech2017
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Logitech2017 »

Hi
Did anyone manage to restore the table for the power of the weapon ??? after the update does the table no longer work, or is no one interested?

Teo722
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Teo722 »

Hi
Did anyone manage to restore the table for the power of the weapon ??? after the update does the table no longer work, or is no one interested?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:54 am
best,
Cal
Interesting. People often say I stir shit up, looking for trouble and call people out for no reason. Well, let's see.

Caliber from C H is the kind of person who'd always pop up every once in a while and complain someone (MAF or CEV) is stealing from his trainers. If we analyze that behavior and by that logic alone, we can easily deduct he is never stealing from others. Correct? That, given his many times of bitching and accusing others, he has a high moral and doesn't do what he preaches against. Also, we all know he's an awesome game hacker, he has a shit ton of knowledge and given C H's perspective on game-hacking (a business which sucks money out of dumb users' pockets -- I really have to say that, cuz no one in their fucking minds would settle with half-baked options), he's done 3789237197881 trainers and trained 23871983981 games. Keep that in mind for the moment he will barge in here and explain how this and that and that he didn't actually steal anything. We'll get back to this part later.

Now, on to the point. This table hasn't been updated in a while now. Back in October 2019 I posted this:

Let's see what C H had at that time:

No such option. Cool. Scrolling the page upwards, suddenly, I see this:

Interesting. 3 months later, plop, "we have the option" :) Of course some C H pleb/acolyte fan would say "that doesn't mean he stole it from anyone". Right. Let's continue this shit-show.

Apart from the retarded mutator used to protect[?] the "trainer of the 21st century" (they're this far egomaniacs that I believe one day will call it like that, cuz what better 'campaign' slogan to use to gather more pleb?) against debugging/ripping/whateverthefuck, it was easy for me to do exactly what Caliber has been doing around here: compare A vs. B and come up with "WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE" conclusions.

So:

<my table, my option>

< C H trainer, same option >

And what that prologue code does:

Code: Select all

GRB.exe+3587490 - E9 0B92A7FC           - jmp GRB.exe+6A0 { ->->26683950000 }
GRB.exe+3587495 - 57                    - push rdi
GRB.exe+06A0 - FF25 00000000 0000958366020000 - jmp 26683950000
26683950000 - C3                    - ret 
The SAME function, different patching spots. Because no one in their right mind would think you stole something if your patch is at the prologue of the function and the original author's patch is 4-5 lines in, right? That's the excuse I will hear. "It's not the same patch". But it is the same fucking function.

At the time of creating this, I didn't explain what I did to find the unique function running the Anvil script to spawn the drone swarm. I started from the on-screen message that you get when you're entering a flagged area. From that message, I went back-tracing and found the function which, if nuked, would get rid of the message, but not of the drones. I back-traced some more to a spot where, after a bit of Anvil analysis, I realized "hey, this is a fucking scripted event that's added to a handler". That's how I kill the jump before the script is even run. Since this is a scripted event, you cannot find ANOTHER spot to patch this. You can't even go outside of the function, as you'd land at a dynamic CALL handling all scripted events invoking. So you'd have to filter that place if you're intending to use it as a hook. All in all, this spot in my script is unique. Which leaves me to the conclusion that whatever the fuck Caliber will say now, he really can't explain how he coincidentally found/created the option on his own, 3 months after I posted it on FRF.

So this is how he operates: blame everyone for stealing from C H to set the internet pleb mind-set; come back 2-3 months later, add in some option he's never created, without asking a simple 'hey, can I use this in my shit?', just cuz people on his forums wanted this so he had to break his high moral principles (if he even has those). I haven't really looked into the matter on C H forums, but if no one actually asked for this and he just decided to put it in anyways, thinking maybe someone someday wants it or just for 'completion''s sake.. then that is wrong on so many levels T_T

So here you go, you kleptomaniac.. I dare you to fucking say another word in the future about stealing. Thought I'd not look back in the past to find your slips/stains?

Conclusions:

a) Yes, I have updated the table and it's available for Patreon patrons.

b) Yes, I will always have a means to get C H shit and compare it against my shit and expose this smug fuck, proving that YES, he DOES STEAL.

c) It really doesn't matter how many fucking trainers or options you've created when you're caught stealing. Your reputation won't work around these parts.

d) Since C H really cares about their reputation, sadly for them, this post can't be deleted. So it will stay here, be indexed by google and when some user searches 'C H stealing', they will find this post with detailed explanations. Cuz that's how it works, business or not.

e) I really don't give a fuck how many others stole from C H and bla bla. This is the 2nd time (that I know of) you use something I made for granted, as if entitled, cuz when you add that shit in, approval or not, it kind of becomes yours. Right? I've looked exactly at that one specific option cuz I know what it took to come up with it and also knew you don't have enough Anvil knowledge to figure it out on your own. Not to mention your trainer has never had it and suddenly, just cuz no one was looking, plop, you added it in.

While I appreciate your scarce contributions here and there, cuz yet again you don't have time to contribute more, but have time to create new options 3 months later for a game (right..), that doesn't give you the right to use my shit without asking. I am aware, given our history, that will never happen. So.. one last time.. lay off my shit T_T. I do not want to have anything to do with you or your site. But if you continue on this path and I find another such scenario (I'm sure that if I start looking at Valhalla, I will find at least 1 match with my table; and not a casual one, a special option that you've not had in the trainer, but have it now), I will take my time to dismantle that trainer of yours. Remember Competition_Adjuster.CT? I still have that.

So the last paragraph above is proof that SunBeam wants to harm C H /sarcasm. I just had to say that before you'd quote and twist it to your means. Cuz, this many years in, I kind of know how to anticipate your moves. So no, SunBeam doesn't want to harm C H. SunBeam wants Caliber not to use for granted anything SunBeam creates, be it public, explained or available in some table which you can obviously download for free. That's what this is about. And that's what comes first. The consequence of not sticking to those demands is me coming at you. So no, you can't say I want to harm shit.

To-da-loo,
Sun

luopeiyun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by luopeiyun »

Teo722 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:48 pm
Hi
I can modify the weapon damage and equipment level, and I can also brush cash weapons in the mall

ESheppard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ESheppard »

luopeiyun wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:00 am
Teo722 wrote:
Hi
I can modify the weapon damage and equipment level, and I can also brush cash weapons in the mall
Pardon me, but how? Which table was he referring to? I can't seem to find it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Most of us do not play this game anymore. Furthermore, I am not and will never be interested in ONLINE-related aspects: making stuff work online or in co-op, hack shop crap, enable tiers, etc. Anything that says "online" on it. So, please, stop asking for such things, as I will never look into it. Both that and because I have no intention to revisit this game. It's utter crap compared to Wildlands.

|_AUTOEXEC_|
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by |_AUTOEXEC_| »

luopeiyun wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:00 am
Teo722 wrote:
Hi
Hi. How you modify equipment level? I can do damage but try equipment and dont work. Thanks in advance.

Husk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Husk »

"Gather Intel" does not open...it either says

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : HookUtil Error: Not all results found>>

or

<<Lua error in the script at line 3:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=......"]:101: attempt to index a nil value (local 'lst_result')>>

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Husk wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 3:46 pm
Welcome to 2021. And maybe you comb through the topic, reading here and there. Don't have the time to.. never mind me then. You can also check my signature, if you'd like.

Mchawk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mchawk »

Does this method work 2021 ?

Because I have the problem that the PC Hunter does not work for me.
It always comes the message "Load Driver Error".