Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by jonasbeckman »

Was curious why the game was crashing suddenly when traveling via helicopter, some searching later and it's a bug introduced in the current patch when going at high altitude (Helicopter, car or even on foot.) in snowy regions and the game will just crash after getting up a certain height.

Easiest to traverse these terrain types or well the game itself really by use of helicopter thus it crashed when in one and trying to pass the mountain regions in the mid of the map. :D

Resolved in the next patch as it turns out which is coming on December 18th. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nyyo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nyyo »

if i'm using calibers BE turn off files and loading into game, it crashes around the main title loading screen. What im doing wrong?

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

nyyo wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:05 am
if i'm using calibers BE turn off files and loading into game, it crashes around the main title loading screen. What im doing wrong?
I think it has nothing to do with the Enable/Disable app itself because for me and my friends who own the game it runs without a Problem.

Did you read all the instructions?
Did you copied the app into the directory where the game files are so it ‚s in the same folder as all the Gamefiles? Because it‘s possible that its not working correctly if started from anywhere else.
After you ran it start the game directly via uplay client without using any other launcher.

Did you launch it right Mousbutton pressed and selected „Run as Administrator“? Sometimes this is needed otherwise it may fail.

Did you use the correct disabler app? Because as far as i remember correctly there is one for normal version and one for UPlay+ Version so depending what game version you trying to play you have to use the correct file

If you have it in the folder try to check/verify the game files in uplay, maybe some file got corrupted and it‘s not working because of that. After that try to use the Tool again.

nyyo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nyyo »

yep i put both files directly in the breakpoint folder. After a normal launch i see its using the GRB_UPP.exe, so i used the one for UPP. It says BE OFF and i immediately launch breakpoint over uplay. It takes a few seconds until the game appears and on the title loading screen (after pressing the space bar) it hangs and nothing happens. And i tried it as adminstrator aswell.

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

nyyo wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:27 am
yep i put both files directly in the breakpoint folder. After a normal launch i see its using the GRB_UPP.exe, so i used the one for UPP. It says BE OFF and i immediately launch breakpoint over uplay. It takes a few seconds until the game appears and on the title loading screen (after pressing the space bar) it hangs and nothing happens. And i tried it as adminstrator aswell.
Hmm ok. Did you do the „Check Files“ Option in uplay as i wrote in my last post? Maybe that will help.

Last Opinion: Did you overclock your GPU? If so try to reset it back to default values and try if game runs. Had that Problem on Borderlands 3, as soon as i overclocked my GPU game crashed at every start, without it was running. After looking into it i saw that the graphics driver reset the driver and because of that game crashed.
Don‘t know why but some games seem to have problems with it (and before anyone ask: the card doesn‘t hit piwer or temp limit because of a mod and a custom watercooling System so it never goes up above 54 degree Celsius so it‘s definitely a problem of that game, all other were working).

Otherwise i don‘t know what could be happening because as i said for me and my friends it‘s working perfectly (at lease 3 days ago because didn‘t play since then but as there was no update as far as i know so don‘t think it‘s because of an update and also there would be a lot more people reporting it‘s not working i think ;)), we hadn‘t any crash.

luopeiyun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by luopeiyun »

Can you update the money, experience, transmission, and other functions?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

luopeiyun wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:04 am
Can you update the money, experience, transmission, and other functions?
Do you see them in this table? Then what's the meaning of "can you update"?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Shouldn't be much to update for now either as well there's been no patch so I guess the weekly status update must have had some delay news in it.

Yep seems so, another month.
[Update] TU 1.1.0
Ghosts,

In our December Update we announced that we would have our next TU, 1.1.0, live on the 18th. After careful consideration by the development team, we are choosing to delay the release of the TU until the latter half of January to ensure its quality.

Our goal is to deliver you polished content and meaningful bug fixes, to do that we need a little more time. This means that the Terminator Live Event and the fixes referenced in the monthly update will be coming to you in the new year.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we put the final touches on TU 1.1.0.
Only a little bit of maintenance to disable earning battle points due to bugs with this though everyone gets all the rewards from the first two tiers and then things should be up again for the third tier next year.

Lokote2134
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lokote2134 »

Is there a way to edit gear score so higher gear drops in the world?

Waldo2211
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Waldo2211 »

Lokote2134 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:19 am
Is there a way to edit gear score so higher gear drops in the world?
In order to get a gear score higher than 252 you must defeat raid bosses. An easy way to do this without spending countless hours being frustrated with incompetent people is to join anyone's session and use the DMR/Sniper Rifle glitch to defeat raid bosses. This will allow your DMR/Sniper Rifle to do 200+ damage(Use a dmr or sniper use sharpshooter, pop the gauge then switch 2nd weapon then go edit 1 attachment on your dmr then exit out of menu then switch back to your dmr or sniper) this glitch only works in sessions that have others in it, it will not work solo. If your DMR or Sniper Rifle shows 500+ damage then the glitch will not work and you must restart the application/game.

mepero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mepero »

Does anyone have an hint for adding some skell credits?

luopeiyun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by luopeiyun »

I mean can transmit path is added in the CT?

fearlessrevolution:SET MONEY,TELEPORT WAYPOINT.

Increase the money and sent to the coordinates

harrypotter2022
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by harrypotter2022 »

Excuse me :( I have a problem with the cheat engine . . .

After I click [ Initialize ] on the table nothing happen.

I already bypass the Battle eyes by using BE OFF already.

SORRY I Use the wrong TABLE GRW not GRB it wrok perfect now XD

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Yeah it's going to work until the next patch at least, comes out next week following a delay from mid-December which also shifted the release of new content up a bit though it seems the patch is primarily continued bug fixes and the major updates and changes outlined in the community feedback response the developer did will land later this year probably in time for wrapping up the games first year and updates continuing on to the second year of support I would assume.

Game is certainly in need of bug fixes though, current crash when exceeding a certain height in-game is pretty bad already and then there's the numerous half implemented features and mechanics and probably more.

Will be interesting to see how much can be done but I am not expecting any major overhauls but we shall see.
(You can break down equipment items for parts for one system but outside of weapon upgrades breaking down gear is useless as the system for gear upgrading was partially cut keeping the items you get but they're useless for anything but selling currently.)

EDIT: Well it can go either way I guess, Ubisoft is currently trying to reinvigorate Division 2 following various sales and the prior apparel event as it's also moving towards it's second year, suppose we'll see if Breakpoint can recover or if it'll wind down depending on how things look once this first year and the announced content for that is out and what changes after that.

But for now there's about a week until the patch hits so until then the table here should work as intended wrapping up the campaign or side missions and what not while everything is still compatible.

harrypotter2022
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by harrypotter2022 »

Thank you.

Btw, Are there anyway that I change the value of in game currency ?