Satisfactory Trainer | 1.2 | CL#176027 (Stable), CL#172183 (Experimental)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory |1.24| Build#118201 (Stable) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicles)

Post by CheatingMuppet »

cotaks wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:38 pm
Table is broken, only 2 options are working, unlimited supplies and m.a.m/milestones.

However the scripts them self work without problems. So people need to do the following:

1. just cancel the symbol lookup.(you get asked for it)
2. for anything you want to activate, double click on the ''script' text behind it.
3. file-> +assign to current table
4. the table has now one more entry with a strange name, rename it and activate it to use it!
5. repeat for any other non working option
The table is not broken as far as I know.

Explain exactly what the problem is and what happens when you attempt to activate a script.

You need to wait for some of the symbols to load (the module name for example) as they are used in the scripts.
I don't know why cheat engine requires all of the symbols to be loaded before the module name can be used.

Just wait for the symbols to load or rename/delete the pdb file (instructions in first post).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cotaks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Satisfactory |1.24| Build#118201 (Stable) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicles)

Post by cotaks »

That's why i tell you that it is. and what everyone should do to use the 'cheats'.

You should just create a new table, something is just messed up with the symbol lookup.
The 2 that work loads it symbols but everything else doesn't, so all others do not work. Even after a session of 5 hours of playing they still don't work.

My method works and keeps working, no waiting, no symbol mess, just click it to activate it.

To be honest i did not try to delete the file you where saying, i will test this this weekend.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

cotaks wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:44 pm
That's why i tell you that it is. and what everyone should do to use the 'cheats'.

You should just create a new table, something is just messed up with the symbol lookup.
The 2 that work loads it symbols but everything else doesn't, so all others do not work. Even after a session of 5 hours of playing they still don't work.

My method works and keeps working, no waiting, no symbol mess, just click it to activate it.

To be honest i did not try to delete the file you where saying, i will test this this weekend.
Then this must be a problem on your end as I'm not having this problem, and another person that tried it isn't having this problem and no one else has reported this problem.

cotaks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cotaks »

For a good start i formatted my ssd. Installed the game, cheat engine, blabla.... again.

The first try: it started the table, i could open the list with cheats. (symbols where 100% loaded). only 2 worked, after 10 minutes still only that 2 that worked.

Close everything and try again.

second try: nothing table dead, after 10 min i can't even open the table.

third try: can open table again, but only milestones are working.

last try: took 1 minuted before i could open the table, and again only 2 are working.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

cotaks wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:27 pm
For a good start i formatted my ssd. Installed the game, cheat engine, blabla.... again.

The first try: it started the table, i could open the list with cheats. (symbols where 100% loaded). only 2 worked, after 10 minutes still only that 2 that worked.

second try: nothing table dead, after 10 min i can't even open the table.

third try: can open table again, but only milestones are working.

last try: took 1 minuted before i could open the table, and again only 2 are working.
Another Cheat Engine problem is when it says that the symbols are loaded 100% they actually aren't loaded, it might say 100% but in reality it's not even close to 100% and the way to tell if they are actually loaded is to see if it says (something like this) "game.exe" where it previously said "loading symbols 100%".

Anyway, I recommend you go to the first post and click on the "How to load symbols faster | Incompatible with V1.24" and follow the instructions to delete the pdb file and then try again.

Other than that I really don't know what your problem could be. You might just have to follow your own instructions that you posted earlier, if it's the only thing that works for you.

ledbthand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ledbthand »

I updated to cheat engine 7.1 then opened the game, and left the table ¨loading symbols¨ for a while. Once everything was done, and turbo crafting etc. were working, I saved the table to the CE table folder, and now where I'm going to play satisfactory, I open CE and open satisfactory manually, CE asks to load the associated table, and now it seems to take way less time to get all the cheats working.

As a side note, I changed the flying script to use alt to go down, since ctrl selects multiple items for delete.
Change line 61 from "if isKeyPressed(VK_LALT) then" to "if isKeyPressed(VK_MENU) then" if anyone else wants that too. :)

Sword
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sword »

Turbo Crafting doesn't seem to work.
Table used: 1.24 with build CL#118201
Game version: CL#121635

The Error is:
<Error while scanning for AOB's : setTurboProductionMode Error: Not all results found>>

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Sword wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:32 pm

The Error is:
<Error while scanning for AOB's : setTurboProductionMode Error: Not all results found>>
have you tried crafting something first before activating?

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Sword wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:32 pm

The Error is:
Have you waited for all of the symbols to load ?

And also you're playing CE#121635 while using the CE table for CL#118201 and cheats tend to break when the game receives an update so this might just be a compatibility problem and before you ask, I don't know if and when I'll update this again.

Edit: Check the first post "IMPORANT INFO REGARDING Turbo Manual Craft in V1.24"

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Satisfactory | 1.26 | Build#124504 (Stable) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (+Item Spawner)

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Updated for Stable branch CL#121635, check first post for download.
  • Updated to work on CL#121635.
  • Fixed "Duplicate Items [Drag & Drop]"
  • Fixed a bug with "Fly & Noclip". It also does some bitwise operations now instead of the roundabout way I was using before.
  • Fixed "Turbo Manual Craft". You no longer need to use the workaround posted for V1.24.
  • Note: It's possible that biomass burners are bugged in this update as I seem to have infinite fuel in them without even launching cheat engine.
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MYLINEXD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Satisfactory | 1.26 | Build#124504 (Stable) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (+Item Spawner)

Post by MYLINEXD »

Hello,

I downloaded your table but, when I want to actuvate Infinite Fuel I can't : ERROR : Not all results Found

And, When I add tools to my inventory it crashes

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

MYLINEXD, post: 136723, member: 34031 wrote:
Hello,

I downloaded your table but, when I want to actuvate Infinite Fuel I can't : ERROR : Not all results Found

And, When I add tools to my inventory it crashes
What table version are you using ? What game version are you playing ?
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Superexboom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Superexboom »

Nice CT, it works fine in 121635, but I have a request, can u update it to support Exp version? The most important feature was fast manual crafting. It helps the gameplay to have more fun. XD

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Superexboom, post: 136950, member: 42082 wrote:
Nice CT, it works fine in 121635, but I have a request, can u update it to support Exp version? The most important feature was fast manual crafting. It helps the gameplay to have more fun. XD

Right click the turbo crafting script and click "Change script". Replace the entire script with the code below.

Only for experimental branch, version CL#122801

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(setTurboProductionMode,FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe,80 3D A9 FF 53 03 00) // should be unique

alloc(newmem,$1000,"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+9628B4)

label(code)

label(return)

newmem:

code:

cmp byte ptr [FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe+3EA2864],01 // 00 by default

jmp return

setTurboProductionMode:

jmp newmem

nop 2

return:

registersymbol(setTurboProductionMode)

[DISABLE]

setTurboProductionMode:

db 80 3D A9 FF 53 03 00

unregistersymbol(setTurboProductionMode)

dealloc(newmem)

Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Superexboom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Superexboom »

[QUOTE="CheatingMuppet, post: 136965, member: 28858"]

Right click the turbo crafting script and click "Change script". Replace the entire script with the code below.

Only for experimental branch, version CL#122801

[code]

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(setTurboProductionMode,FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe,80 3D A9 FF 53 03 00) // should be unique

alloc(newmem,$1000,"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+9628B4)

label(code)

label(return)

newmem:

code:

cmp byte ptr [FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe+3EA2864],01 // 00 by default

jmp return

setTurboProductionMode:

jmp newmem

nop 2

return:

registersymbol(setTurboProductionMode)

[DISABLE]

setTurboProductionMode:

db 80 3D A9 FF 53 03 00

unregistersymbol(setTurboProductionMode)

dealloc(newmem)

[/code]

[/QUOTE]

Done, work fine. Thanks a lot!!!