Satisfactory Trainer | 1.2 | CL#176027 (Stable), CL#172183 (Experimental)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
patum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Satisfactory | 1.26 | Build#124504 (Stable) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (+Item Spawner)

Post by patum »

Thanks so much!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

almago
Cheater
Cheater

Satisfactory | 1.26 | Build#124504 (Stable) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (+Item Spawner)

Post by almago »

[QUOTE="CheatingMuppet, post: 139185, member: 28858"]

It should work fine on the newest version.

If you're crashing please give me more information.

When are you crashing ? What exactly are you doing when you're crashing, like what cheat were you trying to activate when you crashed ?

Are you crashing to desktop or is the game freezing ? Are there any error messages ?

[/QUOTE]

the game freez 5sec later just close itself, no error message no nothing and if i recall it was when i turn on jetpack fuel, it the only cheat i use at the time of crash right after i log in to the game but it is fine now .. it might be something on my side making it crash i dont know : /
Last edited by almago on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Royalmodder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Royalmodder »

Reckon this will still work with the current build of 124504?

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

almago, post: 139195, member: 40637 wrote:
the game freez 5sec later just close itself, no error message no nothing and if i recall it was when i turn on jetpack fuel, it the only cheat i use at the time of crash right after i log in to the game but it is fine now .. it might be something on my side making it crash i dont know : /
I haven't been able to reproduce any crashes. There's not much I can do but I'll look again later if there are more complaints about crashes..

Royalmodder, post: 139293, member: 43028 wrote:
Reckon this will still work with the current build of 124504?
How about you fire up the game and test it your self or is there some magical reason for requiring someone else to do it for you ? Even if that was the case, this exact question was answered a couple posts above and you didn't even bother to check.
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Royalmodder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Royalmodder »

[QUOTE="CheatingMuppet, post: 139309, member: 28858"]

I haven't been able to reproduce any crashes. There's not much I can do but I'll look again later if there are more complaints about crashes..

How about you fire up the game and test it your self or is there some magical reason for requiring someone else to do it for you ? Even if that was the case, this exact question was answered a couple posts above and you didn't even bother to check.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry didn't see it when I posted here earlier. Didn't want to sound rude or anything...

Additionally is Unlimited Ammo working as intended?

If you have it ticked on and begin to craft items after you've ran out of the original resource. The crafting bench will say it's making more but no additional items are tossed in your inventory.(Bit confusing, you'd have to see it to know what I'm saying)

Edit: I assume because I'm using this on Multiplayer and this CE package is intended for Single Player correct?
Last edited by Royalmodder on Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MoneyClub1910
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MoneyClub1910 »

could you bring back the items stack to 500 for the newest version?

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Royalmodder, post: 139388, member: 43028 wrote:
Sorry didn't see it when I posted here earlier. Didn't want to sound rude or anything...

Additionally is Unlimited Ammo working as intended?

If you have it ticked on and begin to craft items after you've ran out of the original resource. The crafting bench will say it's making more but no additional items are tossed in your inventory.(Bit confusing, you'd have to see it to know what I'm saying)

Edit: I assume because I'm using this on Multiplayer and this CE package is intended for Single Player correct?
I don't support multiplayer cheating and nor does this forum.

If you're not the host it's highly likely the table isn't gonna work. If you're the host then I don't know why it doesn't work and I have no interest in fixing it.

MoneyClub1910, post: 139441, member: 43081 wrote:
could you bring back the items stack to 500 for the newest version?
I will bring this back in the next version which has a release date yet to be determined but if it's not released before friday then it will probably take a few weeks.
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheQuasar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheQuasar »

Deleted
Last edited by TheQuasar on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

sexice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sexice »

thank you

Hadrix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hadrix »

[QUOTE="CheatingMuppet, post: 139460, member: 28858"]

I don't support multiplayer cheating and nor does this forum.

If you're not the host it's highly likely the table isn't gonna work. If you're the host then I don't know why it doesn't work and I have no interest in fixing it.

I will bring this back in the next version which has a release date yet to be determined but if it's not released before friday then it will probably take a few weeks.

[/QUOTE]

AFAIK just copy-pasting the ENABLE script with the stack size increase hack works, I've been using it for a while now.

So does increase chainsaw range/rate, and node editor (even tho it doesn't save so not much use for that outside of temporary boosts).

Machine editor doesn't work though.

It gives the following error:

[SPOILER="IMG"][URL='https://image.prntscr.com/image/wcWwV9iHRkmVcQMRDDlFZQ.png']PRNT.SC LINK[/URL][/SPOILER]
Last edited by Hadrix on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

XeroemoXmageX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XeroemoXmageX »

Here to say thank you ?

ThePrawnKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThePrawnKing »

Not working, game crashes immediately?

EDIT: Nevermind Im on an older version.
Last edited by ThePrawnKing on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

ThePrawnKing, post: 140003, member: 43311 wrote:
Not working, game crashes immediately?

EDIT: Nevermind Im on an older version.
What version ? It's likely that a version of this table exists for whatever version of the game you have.
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cykaman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cykaman »

Is machine speed thing ever gonna be added again, and why was it removed?

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Cykaman, post: 140492, member: 43516 wrote:
Is machine speed thing ever gonna be added again, and why was it removed?
I'll refer you to this earlier reply: threads/10388/page-7#post-138883