Satisfactory Trainer | 1.2 | CL#176027 (Stable), CL#172183 (Experimental)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Satisfactory | 1.26 | Build#124504 (Stable) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (+Item Spawner)

Post by CheatingMuppet »

I've added an item spawner in the next version (release date tbd).

I need help with listing all the items that exists in the game.

So far I have these items:

If you think of an item that isn't on this list, tell me so that I can add it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Satisfactory | 1.26 | Build#124504 (Stable) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (+Item Spawner)

Post by hollybunny »

:D
Last edited by hollybunny on Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

hollybunny, post: 138209, member: 36370 wrote:
[FONT=arial]Early Access - v0.3.4.15 - Build 123924 and the EXPERIMENTAL [/FONT]

both versions were adjusted today. soon it will be released on steam. there should be some new things in tier 7. tier 8 sometime next year, when the finished version is released.
I'm working on the new version. Expect a release anywhere from any day now to a couple weeks or so.
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeterParax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PeterParax »

[QUOTE="CheatingMuppet, post: 137992, member: 28858"]

I've added an item spawner in the next version (release date tbd).

I need help with listing all the items that exists in the game.

So far I have these items: [MEDIA=pastebin]Rz1nd4JS[/MEDIA]

If you think of an item that isn't on this list, tell me so that I can add it.

[/QUOTE]

[B]All Items are listed in:[/B]

C:Program FilesEpic GamesSatisfactoryEarlyAccessCommunityResourcesDocsdocs.json

[B]Formatted and pasted file here:[/B]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://jsfiddle.net/d2o108m5[/URL]
Last edited by PeterParax on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hadrix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hadrix »

[S]Experimental[/S] Early Access branch updated to 124162, changelog [URL='https://www.reddit.com/r/SatisfactoryGame/comments/gz1l7a/update_3_patch_notes_early_access_v035_build/'][B]HERE[/B][/URL] (reddit post).

TL;DR: small patch

Machine editor and inventory reader/editor broken, cannot be activated.
Last edited by Hadrix on Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hollybunny »

:D
Last edited by hollybunny on Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

hollybunny, post: 138209, member: 36370 wrote:
Early Access - v0.3.5.1 - Build 124233

yesterday game is out now on steam 8.6.20
Hadrix, post: 138797, member: 4776 wrote:
Experimental Early Access branch updated to 124162, changelog [Link] (reddit post).

TL;DR: small patch

Machine editor and inventory reader/editor broken, cannot be activated.
hollybunny, post: 138835, member: 36370 wrote:
good morning guy, SatisfactoryGame/comments/gz9wyz

looking my last post.

8.6.20 is this game out now on steam. the last days or weeks have the game little patch.
EDIT: There was a bug, re-uploaded V1.26 to fix it so if you downloaded the table before you saw this then you should re-download it.

I've released an update for CL#124233.
Download it from the main post, it's the attachment all the way to the right.

Patch Notes:
  • BEFORE I BEGIN: I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE TO MAKE SAVE BACKUPS AND THAT YOU'RE USING CE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
  • Updated to work on CL#124233.
  • Updated all cheats to use a new methods.
  • Most cheats use internal functions now instead of AOBs.
  • The cheats that don't use internal functions use AOBs with wildcards. and readmem.
  • These new methods should be stronger against game updates however there is an increased chance of the game crashing if an update actually does break the table.
  • New Cheat: Item Spawner, please let me know if there are missing items.
  • Updated Cheat: The Item Duplicate cheat now actually duplicates the stack instead of filling the stack.
  • This table works on both the EGS and STEAM versions of the game as far as I know.
  • Also just a note, most of CJBoks code has been replaced (although some is still there).

IMPORTANT INFO:

It's essential that you allow the table lua script to execute. See the screenshot below for example.

Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

What happen to cheats like ore purity change, item stock increase of 500, and process speed modification?
Last edited by Darkedone02 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Darkedone02, post: 138882, member: 74 wrote:
What happen to cheats like ore purity change, item stock increase of 500, and process speed modification?
I ran out of time for updating it. I'll add them back in the future,

The old cheats might still work though so in the mean time you can try using the old ones, just CTRL+C the "CheatingMuppet" group from the old table and CTRL+V in the new table.

But I expect it will break at some point if it isn't broken already.

I think I won't add back some of them, things like ore purity because they are pretty useless since they don't get saved and the lack of a feature to update all veins at the same time and especially now that you can just spawn in ores if you want some ores.
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

[QUOTE="CheatingMuppet, post: 138883, member: 28858"]

I ran out of time for updating it. I'll add them back in the future,

The old cheats might still work though so in the mean time you can try using the old ones, just CTRL+C the "CheatingMuppet" group from the old table and CTRL+V in the new table.

But I expect it will break at some point if it isn't broken already.

I think I won't add back some of them, things like ore purity because they are pretty useless since they don't get saved and the lack of a feature to update all veins at the same time and especially now that you can just spawn in ores if you want some ores.

[/QUOTE]

Well, we do have mods available that can spawn an mk4 version of a miner that give 2K units per minute on any purity, so your right on that. I just wish for that modified build speed because no mod did adjust that customization like you do.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Darkedone02, post: 138889, member: 74 wrote:
Well, we do have mods available that can spawn an mk4 version of a miner that give 2K units per minute on any purity, so your right on that. I just wish for that modified build speed because no mod did adjust that customization like you do.
Do you mean the speed multiplier in the machine editor ?
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

[QUOTE="CheatingMuppet, post: 138892, member: 28858"]

Do you mean the speed multiplier in the machine editor ?

[/QUOTE]

yes

almago
Cheater
Cheater

Post by almago »

[QUOTE="CheatingMuppet, post: 138851, member: 28858"]

EDIT: There was a bug, re-uploaded V1.26 to fix it so if you downloaded the table before you saw this then you should re-download it.

Patch Notes:

[LIST]

[*][B]BEFORE I BEGIN: I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE TO MAKE SAVE BACKUPS AND THAT YOU'RE USING CE AT YOUR OWN RISK![/B]

[*]Updated to work on CL#124233.

[*]Updated all cheats to use a new methods.

[*]Most cheats use internal functions now instead of AOBs.

[*]The cheats that don't use internal functions use AOBs with wildcards. and readmem.

[*][B]These new methods should be stronger against game updates however there is an increased chance of the game crashing if an update actually does break the table.[/B]

[*]

[*][B]New Cheat[/B]: Item Spawner, please let me know if there are missing items.

[*][B]Updated Cheat[/B]: The Item Duplicate cheat now actually duplicates the stack instead of filling the stack.

[*]

[*]This table works on both the EGS and STEAM versions of the game as far as I know.

[*]Also just a note, most of CJBoks code has been replaced (although some is still there).

[/LIST]

[B][SIZE=4]IMPORTANT INFO:[/SIZE][/B]

It's essential that you allow the table lua script to execute. See the screenshot below for example.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/J7YZWfa.png[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

Game had an update CL#124504, if you have time could you please :)

PS this version still worked but for somereason i sometime get game crashed after the update, not sure if it a thing or not
Last edited by almago on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vagabond78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vagabond78 »

[QUOTE="CheatingMuppet, post: 138851, member: 28858"]

Patch Notes:

[LIST]

[*][B]BEFORE I BEGIN: I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE TO MAKE SAVE BACKUPS AND THAT YOU'RE USING CE AT YOUR OWN RISK![/B]

[*]Updated to work on CL#124233.

[*]Updated all cheats to use a new methods.

[*]Most cheats use internal functions now instead of AOBs.

[*]The cheats that don't use internal functions use AOBs with wildcards. and readmem.

[*][B]These new methods should be stronger against game updates however there is an increased chance of the game crashing if an update actually does break the table.[/B]

[*]

[*][B]New Cheat[/B]: Item Spawner, please let me know if there are missing items.

[*][B]Updated Cheat[/B]: The Item Duplicate cheat now actually duplicates the stack instead of filling the stack.

[*]

[*]This table works on both the EGS and STEAM versions of the game as far as I know.

[*]Also just a note, most of CJBoks code has been replaced (although some is still there).

[/LIST]

[B][SIZE=4]IMPORTANT INFO:[/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/J7YZWfa.png[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

almago, post: 139124, member: 40637 wrote:
Game had an update CL#124504, if you have time could you please :)

PS this version still worked but for somereason i sometime get game crashed after the update, not sure if it a thing or not
It should work fine on the newest version.

If you're crashing please give me more information.

When are you crashing ? What exactly are you doing when you're crashing, like what cheat were you trying to activate when you crashed ?

Are you crashing to desktop or is the game freezing ? Are there any error messages ?
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.