Satisfactory Trainer | 1.2 | CL#176027 (Stable), CL#172183 (Experimental)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
platok777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Satisfactory |1.23| Build#114192 (Experimental) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicl

Post by platok777 »

fully fixed function, now there is no crash when you turn off the function

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Satisfactory_117657 fix Duplicate Items [Drag & Drop].CT
(133.13 KiB) Downloaded 92 times

tenderling
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Satisfactory |1.23| Build#114192 (Experimental) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicl

Post by tenderling »

Can someone fix Instant analysis cheat? tired of waiting every 10 min

platok777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by platok777 »

tenderling wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:58 pm
Can someone fix Instant analysis cheat? tired of waiting every 10 min
I agree it would be nice.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Same with the M.A.M. being added seperate from the hub I wish to see quick research times as well. I'm surprised none of the mods actually added such a functionality of that yet.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory |1.24| Build#118201 (Stable) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicles)

Post by CheatingMuppet »

I've gone ahead and updated the table for the latest stable version of Satisfactory.
V1.24 - Update for Stable (Update 3) CL#118201
  • Updated to work on CL#118201.
  • Broken things that have now been fixed:
  • Instant Analysis and Quick Milestone Reset. These are now combined under 1 script: "Quick Analysis & Milestone Reset"
  • Turbo Manual Crafting
  • Increase Move Speed
  • Duplicate Items [Drag & Drop]
  • RESOURCE NODE POINTERS -> Ore Multiplier
  • INVENTORY EDITOR
Note that I haven't played the game in a very long time so I haven't extensively tested any of the features for this update.

Feel free to report problems but there's no guarantee that I will do anything about them (although it's your only way to get the table fixed if something breaks as I cannot fix something that I don't know is even broken).

platok777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Satisfactory |1.24| Build#118201 (Stable) | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicles)

Post by platok777 »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:53 am
I've gone ahead and updated the table for the latest stable version of Satisfactory.
V1.24 - Update for Stable (Update 3) CL#118201
  • Updated to work on CL#118201.
  • Broken things that have now been fixed:
  • Instant Analysis and Quick Milestone Reset. These are now combined under 1 script: "Quick Analysis & Milestone Reset"
  • Turbo Manual Crafting
  • Increase Move Speed
  • Duplicate Items [Drag & Drop]
  • RESOURCE NODE POINTERS -> Ore Multiplier
  • INVENTORY EDITOR
Note that I haven't played the game in a very long time so I haven't extensively tested any of the features for this update.

Feel free to report problems but there's no guarantee that I will do anything about them (although it's your only way to get the table fixed if something breaks as I cannot fix something that I don't know is even broken).
M.A.M. work, very cool

tenderling
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tenderling »

Thank you!

tettortettor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tettortettor »

Turbo Crafting doesn't seem to work, 1.24 with build 118201.
The table was not working because I had the wrong build.
Last edited by tettortettor on Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

tettortettor wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:29 pm
Turbo Crafting doesn't seem to work, 1.24 with build 118201.
Since you decided to not provide me any information at all I'm gonna go ahead and just take a wild guess at the problem.

I'm guessing that the symbols have not loaded. To force the symbols to load, try doing this:
  1. Click on "Full view Mode".
  2. Click on "Memory View".
  3. A window will open and near the top of that window you will see some text which says "Symbols are being loaded (100 %) or something similar.
  4. If you don't have this text then cheat engine broke and you will have to deactivate all cheats and restart cheat engine and do these steps again.
  5. When the text mentioned above is no longer there (it should be the module name "FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" normally) then all of the symbols have been loaded. Note that it can take several minutes for all of the symbols to load.
  6. Now try activating the turbo crafting cheat again.
This happened because I forgot to untick a setting when I generated the aob script. If I make another update then I will fix this.

tettortettor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tettortettor »

Sorry for not providing additional information (didn't really know what to provide), I have used the steps you mentioned and I got "FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.__scrt_common_main_seh+156" where the text was "Symbols are being loaded (100%)" but the Turbo Manual Crafting still didn't work using CE 7.0 and there are no errors.
Thank you.

Wrong build version.
Last edited by tettortettor on Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

YuemkuiRaeun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YuemkuiRaeun »

Hey so, I dunno when this started happening or if it's intended but, the Resource Node script that changes the nodes to whatever you want, doesn't keep the value on the next load up of the game. So if you change the value to pure, set up whatever to build based on the change, the next time you load up the game you have to go around and reset each node back to pure or whatever.
I'm pretty sure it's baked into the game itself and has nothing to do with the table, just wanted to let you know in case it's at all possible for you to fix it. Sorry if this post doesn't provide enough info/

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

tettortettor wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:11 pm
Sorry for not providing additional information (didn't really know what to provide), I have used the steps you mentioned and I got "FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.__scrt_common_main_seh+156" where the text was "Symbols are being loaded (100%)" but the Turbo Manual Crafting still didn't work using CE 7.0 and there are no errors.
Thank you.
The cheat works for me after I let the symbols load. What happens when you try to activate Turbo Manual Crafting ? If nothing happens then right click on it and provide me the error that it gives. Do this after you've waited for all the symbols to load.
YuemkuiRaeun wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:29 pm
Hey so, I dunno when this started happening or if it's intended but, the Resource Node script that changes the nodes to whatever you want, doesn't keep the value on the next load up of the game. So if you change the value to pure, set up whatever to build based on the change, the next time you load up the game you have to go around and reset each node back to pure or whatever.
I'm pretty sure it's baked into the game itself and has nothing to do with the table, just wanted to let you know in case it's at all possible for you to fix it. Sorry if this post doesn't provide enough info/
This is just the nature of memory hacks. Since the stuff being changed is game data and not save data it will always revert back to whatever they programmed once you restart the game. I have no intention on doing this myself but you might be able to unpack the game files (in \FactoryGame\Content\Paks) and have a look around to and make changes and repack it however this game has mod support so it might be possible to do make a proper mod for this instead.

tettortettor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tettortettor »

Thanks for letting me know how to give you the error: [Link]
This is what it says after the load is complete.

Had the wrong build version.
Also Made by CheatingMuppet:
Double click on the [Link] part of the Turbo Manual Crafting cheat. It's to the right side under "Value".
You will see this in the [Link]

Code: Select all

code:
  cmp byte ptr [FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.cheat_TurboProductionMode],01 // 00 by default
  jmp return
Add "//" in front of "cmp byte ptr [FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.cheat_TurboProductionMode],01 // 00 by default" and right below it add "cmp byte ptr [FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe+416B910],01" so that it looks like this:

Code: Select all

code:
  //cmp byte ptr [FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.cheat_TurboProductionMode],01 // 00 by default
  cmp byte ptr [FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe+416B910],01
  jmp return
After that you will see an [Link] at the bottom of your window, press it and [Link].
Last edited by tettortettor on Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

tettortettor wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:37 am
Thanks for letting me know how to give you the error: [Link]
This is what it says after the load is complete.
I've sent you a PM for further investigation into this.

cotaks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cotaks »

Table is broken, only 2 options are working, unlimited supplies and m.a.m/milestones.

However the scripts them self work without problems. So people need to do the following:

1. just cancel the symbol lookup.(you get asked for it)
2. for anything you want to activate, double click on the ''script' text behind it.
3. file-> +assign to current table
4. the table has now one more entry with a strange name, rename it and activate it to use it!
5. repeat for any other non working option