Stable: CL#106504 (v1.20), CL#103400 (v1.17)
Experimental: CL#114192 (v1.23), CL#109693 (v1.22, v1.21), CL#106504 (v.1.19), CL#106402 (v1.18), CL#106027 (v1.18)
Last Updated: Feb 12th, 2020
Version 1.20+ REQUIRES CE 7.0+!
Don't know if anyone has a need for this table anymore because of the growing mod community but here it is anyway.
Since CJBok isn't updating his table anymore I thought it would be better if I created a new thread so that I can maintain this table easier as well so that you don't have to go through tons of pages to find the latest version. I've put his updated scripts in its own group to make things easier.
Link to old thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8926
Note: For the experimental branch of the game I will not be updating the table in the same capacity as the stable branch. Features might be removed from the table in this branch and brought back once the game has had an update to its stable branch.
Let me know if there's any problem but please provide some information about what's happening.
- Updated to work on CL#114192.
- Instant analysis & quick milestone reset cheats are currently not working and I don't have the time to fix them right now.
- The following new features will be available for the stable branch of the game when the game developers release the next stable update.
- Added a basic inventory editor. You can edit items in the first 9 slots (1st row).
- Added a stack size increaser. Enable it and every item will have a maximum stack size of 500 (except items that can only stack to 1, such as Xeno-Basher and Chainsaw).
Stack Size Increaser - InformationShowAppears to be safe to use, items will not get deleted if the stack size value is changed.
Stacks will remain properly at 500 if you reload a save file with the hack turned on.
Will unstack to default sizes in your inventory & other inventories such as machines if hack is turned off when save file is loaded.
If player or other inventories doesn't have enough space to unstack then the items will become unstacked when there is space.
Items at greater than maximum stacksize will get deleted rather than unstacked if you manually drag the items or if you die and
there are not enough inventory slots to unstack into. This means that for offline play, where you kill your previous character to retrieve all your items, you need to make sure that you don't have too many items (or just stash all of them).
Item stacks can not be manually split if there are more items in a stack than the maximum stacksize.
- Added "Fuel Consumption", "Radius", and "Time To Cut" inside "EQUIPMENT"->"CHAINSAW".
When using a high "Radius" for the chainsaw the game will only cut until your inventory is full and if the range is very high then your game might lag or freeze.
Quick use: Activate the "Chainsaw Instant & High Range" script inside "ENABLE - CheatingMuppet"->"SCRIPTS".
- Fixed literally every single cheat. Everything broke when the game updated to Unreal Engine version 4.22.3 (previously 4.21.2).
- Added pointers to the games own "no building cost" and "infinite power" options.
- Deleted the item editor that you could use to set the stack size of the item that you clicked in your inventory.
- The following scripts broke when Cl#106504 was pushed to stable, these have now been fixed.
- Infinite Fuel [Biomass Burner]
- No Power Requirement [Factories]
- Updated for new game version
- Updated for new game version
- The noclip hack should hopefully not cause crashes anymore
- Pointers for resource nodes.ShowAllows you to change the purity of nodes, for example Normal to Pure or whatever purity you want.
Activate the cheat, start to manually mine, now the pointers are valid. They will stay valid until you look at another node or reload the save.
The effect of these pointers will stay until you reload the savefile.
Purity is the.. purity.. and set this to 0, 1 or 2 for inpure, normal or pure purity respectively.
Ore Multiplier is a multiplier for the amount that you get per harvest. 1 = regular amount. This is not a float so you cannot use decimals.
- Vehicle Pointers. Fuel used and current fuel in vehicle. Only valid while in a vehicle.
- The pointers should mostly survive game updates. Sometimes the offsets will change but that is a fairly rare occurrence.
Some resistance to breaking after game updatesShowMy pointers & scripts (except Machine Editor) should now be more resistant to breaking after a game update.
I wasn't happy with just having a static game.exe + <uworld offset> so I'm using an AOB scan to find APlayerCameraManager::GetFOVAngle().
The offset is +21 from that function and RCX contains the APlayerCameraManager object which at offset +328 contains the APlayerController object.
From there you've got access to everything you might want. You can also backtrack all the way to UWorld through this object.
For those curious, RCX+344, which is the exact location of the AOB, is your current FOV and this is how I found this function.
To get to UWorld from APlayerCameraManager:
78 <- UWorld // Here is where we can get to almost anywhere
70 <- UGameViewportClient
3A8 <- ULocalPlayer : UPlayer // Shortcut to health here, use offset +30+368+798+15C
328 <- APlayerController
Base <- APlayerCameraManager
- Noclip, flying & teleporting has been moved over to using a pointer instead of aob scans.
Noclip & flying should be less prone to crashing & easier to useShowRefactored & combined fly & noclip into one single script. Now with 100% less AOBs.
Now also uses bCheatFlying which enables you to sprint while flying aswell as disables momentum.
One single script means that you can use the same hotkey to fully enable & disable the noclip & fly cheat.
It uses MovementMode in UCharacterMovementComponent and bActorEnableCollision in AActor.
I had to recreate the up/down movement though as the game doesn't ship with that functionality.
Feel free to request features. I'll look into whatever feature you want but no guarantees that I will do it.
CJBok for scripts
CheatingMuppet for more scripts, pointers and updates