Code Vein

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Code Vein

Post by bachou »

item editor doesn't work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ryonapls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ryonapls »

pox911 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:11 pm
ryonapls wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:34 pm
Any chances at editing sliders for height/breasts/etc and change faces/voice?
Problem with face/voice, they use internal index values that can change from person to person since the index value then just points to a string. I haven't found the physique stuff yet. Although height i doubt exists as a savable option.
Ah, damn. That's a shame on the voice stuff. I picked one in a hurry and forgot 2Bs voice is in the game. And, hopefully people find the physique stuff soon. But, no rush.

Thanks!

Alexroc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alexroc »

@ryonapls you can go to make a new character, select your desired voice and save 'Customization' then go to your old character and load that customization. This should work to swap your voice over.

Raigar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Raigar »

I don't know if i can place this here,
But i've got some problems with the console i get it to inject but when i press the tilde key nothing happends.
also did the script in the input file but its not working.

Elias
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elias »

Alexroc wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:13 am
@ryonapls you can go to make a new character, select your desired voice and save 'Customization' then go to your old character and load that customization. This should work to swap your voice over.
Customizations are saved on every character, its doesnt sync so it wont work.

Tsukasa035
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tsukasa035 »

There's currently a bug that soft locks players at a certain point in the game and they're unable to get past a gate. Apparently a patch for this is in the works.

Would someone be able to just make a player position script so I could get myself past this gate? Either that or some form of collision ignore would be great.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Tsukasa035 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:02 pm
There's currently a bug that soft locks players at a certain point in the game and they're unable to get past a gate. Apparently a patch for this is in the works.

Would someone be able to just make a player position script so I could get myself past this gate? Either that or some form of collision ignore would be great.

Have you tried the debug console? Check the first page. It has no clip and other basic UE4 commands.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

Tsukasa035 wrote:

hi that happened at the Cathedral of the Sacred Blood just before boss fight?
Last edited by Reaper1222 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:13 pm
Tsukasa035 wrote:

hi that happened at the Cathedral of the Sacred Blood just before boss fight? because if so i didn't happened to me
Last edited by Reaper1222 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

and as for the vestiges when you use Restore Vestige at Io only the A,B,C, parts disappear form inventory

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:41 pm
The "noclip" in his video is called toggledebugcamera + teleport. There is no fly, ghost, walk compiled in the game. The only two you can use in that sequence are god and playersonly. That's about it. But sure, for the sake of marketing and followers, let's use anything that video doesn't show to draw them in :P Pricks.

P.S.: Got the console/dumper ready, if anyone cares ( I know Frans' injector is capable of that too, we know each other :P ). Currently working on a REAL noclip feature that doesn't require the debug camera.

Tsukasa035
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tsukasa035 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:12 pm
Have you tried the debug console? Check the first page. It has no clip and other basic UE4 commands.
Thanks. Debug console with toggledebugcamera + teleport did the trick.
Reaper1222 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:13 pm
hi that happened at the Cathedral of the Sacred Blood just before boss fight?
After the boss. I killed it, then joined a friend for co-op. Died, and got teleported outside of the area back to the mistle.

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

i'll try looking into player positions. The real fun will be the math to always push forward instead of doing cardinal directions

Winndy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Winndy »

Hi,

I encountered a strange and frustrating problem.
In the cathedral, i collected the ornate key. Than i tried to open the door with that key. Exact in that moment, a friend joined me, the door did not open, but the key is gone. i tried to restart the game, but no chance, locked. Since the fix for this is still far away, and i'm not very sure how to fix it, is there a way to obtain the key trough Cheat engine?

thanks in advance.

hellotutorial
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hellotutorial »

Is the table introducing serious lag/choppy frames for anyone else?