Code Vein

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 am
Reputation: 20

Re: Code Vein

Post by bloodaxis »

-Ve- wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:45 am
I´d love for a way to have more accessories. Other than that i really love what all the guys here have done!
There is an accessory cost script earlier in the thread somewhere by pox that lets you equip as many accessories as you want. It might even be included in the main table by zanzer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

-Ve-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:12 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Code Vein

Post by -Ve- »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:17 pm
-Ve- wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:45 am
I´d love for a way to have more accessories. Other than that i really love what all the guys here have done!
There is an accessory cost script earlier in the thread somewhere by pox that lets you equip as many accessories as you want. It might even be included in the main table by zanzer.
Thanks! iam aware of that script BUT it only gets rid of the cost which, is a godsend so far!

What i meant is to have the ability to put more accessories on your character than youre allowed too.

For example [Link] has Bangs, 4 Horns and 2 sidetails, which just leaves 1 slot free but i would need one additional slot to get 2 ribbons like the [Link] i tried to replicate has.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Code Vein

Post by RaxeIe »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:16 pm
RaxeIe wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:58 am
ugh we really need something to up and down NG+ levels
Found out that you can start ng+ with the same difficulty as first playthrough, there's a selection when you switch if you want same difficulty or increased difficulty.
where is this selection

mahocac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:29 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Code Vein

Post by mahocac »

Anyone managed to add medals/marks?

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Code Vein

Post by RaxeIe »

mahocac wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:31 pm
Anyone managed to add medals/marks?
use pox's highlighted item editor on it and change the quantity to 999
that is it you at least have 1 first

mahocac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:29 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Code Vein

Post by mahocac »

RaxeIe wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:04 pm
mahocac wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:31 pm
Anyone managed to add medals/marks?
use pox's highlighted item editor on it and change the quantity to 999
that is it you at least have 1 first
I facepalm myself... Never saw the medals in inventory... Thanks a lot!

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 am
Reputation: 20

Re: Code Vein

Post by bloodaxis »

RaxeIe wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:42 pm
where is this selection
When you start ng+ it specifically asks you if you want harder difficulty or same difficulty.

akirofu
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:45 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Code Vein

Post by akirofu »

Quick question, what does "Bypass Customization Reset" mean?

mahocac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:29 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Code Vein

Post by mahocac »

akirofu wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:08 pm
Quick question, what does "Bypass Customization Reset" mean?
You can change gender.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Code Vein

Post by RaxeIe »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:33 pm
RaxeIe wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:42 pm
where is this selection
When you start ng+ it specifically asks you if you want harder difficulty or same difficulty.
yeah which means you cant go lower, only higher.

akirofu
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:45 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Code Vein

Post by akirofu »

mahocac wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:28 pm
akirofu wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:08 pm
Quick question, what does "Bypass Customization Reset" mean?
You can change gender.
I see, thanks!

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Code Vein

Post by MasterVegito »

Can a proficciency cheat be made? Some skills take way longer than they should to master.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Code Vein

Post by RaxeIe »

MasterVegito wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:36 pm
Can a proficciency cheat be made? Some skills take way longer than they should to master.
just use pox's item editor and give yourself that mastery material?

User avatar
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:17 pm
Reputation: 57

Re: Code Vein

Post by NumberXer0 »

Welp, both CH and Fling said they couldn't figure out weight or buff duration. Oh well.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Code Vein

Post by MasterVegito »

RaxeIe wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:13 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:36 pm
Can a proficciency cheat be made? Some skills take way longer than they should to master.
just use pox's item editor and give yourself that mastery material?
Is there an ID list somewhere?

Post Reply