Code Vein

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TakeMeOn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Code Vein

Post by TakeMeOn »

Keep up the awesome work! I'm still hoping for the pre-order items like the accessory set.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

Here's something worth exploring.
If you boot the game with Universal Unreal Engine Console Unlocker and do an object/name dump to get addresses of items in memory, you can see there's a debug menu left in game
0000000010CD39D0 Function Extensions.DebugMenuComponent.OpenDebugMenu
Calling this should forcibly bring up the debug menu.
Additionally for a more proper solution, it seems that in main menu game does a check for two CLI params that i don't know with

0000000010CB7E80 Function Extensions.CommandlineLibrary.IsCommandlineOptionEnabled
0000000010CB7F40 BoolProperty Extensions.CommandlineLibrary.IsCommandlineOptionEnabled.ReturnValue
0000000010CB7FC0 StrProperty Extensions.CommandlineLibrary.IsCommandlineOptionEnabled.Option

Or calls done specifically by main menu:

00000000185ABE80 BoolProperty WDT_TitleIdleMenu.WDT_TitleIdleMenu_C.ExecuteUbergraph_WDT_TitleIdleMenu.CallFunc_IsCommandlineOptionEnabled_ReturnValue2
00000000185ACF00 BoolProperty WDT_TitleIdleMenu.WDT_TitleIdleMenu_C.ExecuteUbergraph_WDT_TitleIdleMenu.CallFunc_IsCommandlineOptionEnabled_ReturnValue

If the condition is met, the debug menu options should be available in main menu.

I'm not that good with CE but debug menu is there in plain sight so someone better maybe feels up for the task.

Shrub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shrub »

Using the Item swap method, I managed to discover that all of the main cast have their own veils with there own respective stats.
More so, you can wear them in association with the gender of your character. Meaning if you are a girl like me and you try and wear Yakumo's Veil
It will just be invisible. Eva's Veil seems to be the only one that doesn't clip, however, due to her having a similar body type to the Maxed Physique Female player body. I assume Mia's would be fine too if you set physique to the lowest.Io's clips through the head a bit as she is short.

Shrub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shrub »

Image]
Male Veils work without Issue and also have there own respective stats.
that is all the veils currently in the games ID's so far.

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

Shrub wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:14 am
Using the Item swap method, I managed to discover that all of the main cast have their own veils with there own respective stats.
More so, you can wear them in association with the gender of your character. Meaning if you are a girl like me and you try and wear Yakumo's Veil
It will just be invisible. Eva's Veil seems to be the only one that doesn't clip, however, due to her having a similar body type to the Maxed Physique Female player body. I assume Mia's would be fine too if you set physique to the lowest.Io's clips through the head a bit as she is short.

I'm not yet that long into the game, but is the inner wear your character is wearing a standard outfit? Or is it a bodyswap?

fuyuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fuyuke »

Alex985 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:06 pm
I have downloaded the version "1.01.86038 d" of this table (corresponding to the version I have of the game, clearly) and the options "Highlighted Weapon Editor" and "Highlighted Blood Veil Editor" do not work, no matter if I choose the weapons or the veil from the inventory or quick bar
Check and see if your CE is the newest version. Older versions do not run CTs for this game well.

Zigmaxis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zigmaxis »

RaxeIe wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:21 pm
Zigmaxis wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:36 pm
Can anyone help me? When I select the Current Highlighted Item..it does nothing even though I already highlighted the Item I needed. Sometimes it works..sometimes it doesn't.
it doesnt work on storage or on your quick bar, only in your inventory
Yup I am on my inventory screen and sometimes it doesn't recognize the highlighted thing. :(

neonnyanko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neonnyanko »

Stupid question but is there anyway to edit the characters face and other stuff like physique after making them? Or would it not be possible? Love the accessory limit removal!

dual1ty90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dual1ty90 »

Is there a way to change your hairstyle/face into a npc one?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

neonnyanko wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:38 am
Stupid question but is there anyway to edit the characters face and other stuff like physique after making them? Or would it not be possible? Love the accessory limit removal!
here is a mirror at homebase that allows that, no need for CE.
Shrub wrote:
Mind writing how these veils are called in the dump files?

neonnyanko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neonnyanko »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:02 am
neonnyanko wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:38 am
here is a mirror at homebase that allows that, no need for CE.
Shrub wrote:
Mind writing how these veils are called in the dump files?
You can't change the face and body in the mirror in homebase but you can change everything else.

Lunar101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lunar101 »

Shrub wrote:

I am very curious, how did you unlock the revenant bath towel clothing? Is it because you bought from japan? or did you unlock it via cheat engine? If so, then how did you do it? Any specfic guide on this?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

So how do you swap in Blood Codes? I want to get all of the bad ending stuff without playing through again. It said to only swap stuff in the same category..so I'd have to get rid of a Code to get a new one? Thats pretty much the opposite of what I want haha. I tried swapping an item since they're technically items..but then I have the item in my inventory, but I can't equip the code or learn skills from it.

DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_345.DA_Item_BloodCrystal_CrystalCore_345
^This will add the Core, but it won't function and unlock the Code.

Also, what unobtainable items have you guys found? I have..

Weapons:
Monster Adjustment Sword
Never-Stagger Armor
Deadly Debug Sword

Veils:
All NPC Veils
TGS Armor
Durable Debug Shield

Thats all I could find with a strange name. Is there anything else?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I'm after the same thing... Bad ending stuff I think is just the Queen's Fury blood code. You'd have to get rid of a code but get rid of one that you have already obtained while in NG+ with one that you are certain you will reobtain and swap it for the one you WON'T obtain.

FlunkyDave
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FlunkyDave »

Does anyone have a full list of weapon pointer codes?