Encased

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Encased

Post by The Mogician »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:13 am
Okay, just played it today...
Have to move around the stats a bit for the field to be created...
Good stuff man.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:56 am
Cake-san wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:13 am
Good stuff man.
Hehe, yep , pretty challenging for unity-mono game. Still can't find item ids, although I can see that most function/method that add item use object instead of id , need to find that dictionary/collection then... :shock: :lol:

kadaz83
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kadaz83 »

The Mogician wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:48 pm
Pointer Table for:
-Attribute points during character creation (you have to move the stats around for the pointer to show)

For ability points, look for the number you used in 4 bytes. Say you spent in unarmed, search for 3, buy a perk for 2, search for 5. If you want more points, set it or lock it to 0 (or any number you like).
Hi..im not quite understand on the guide you explained for the ability points..can u tell us more detail?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

kadaz83 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:22 am
The Mogician wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:48 pm
Pointer Table for:
-Attribute points during character creation (you have to move the stats around for the pointer to show)

For ability points, look for the number you used in 4 bytes. Say you spent in unarmed, search for 3, buy a perk for 2, search for 5. If you want more points, set it or lock it to 0 (or any number you like).
Hi..im not quite understand on the guide you explained for the ability points..can u tell us more detail?
There are two types of "skill points". One is the type you use to increase skill as a stat, the other one you use to get perks (persuasion, charm and stuff like that). Fir the first one, it is just the number, straight, in 4 bytes. The second type, you have to search for how many you spent in this category, say you just cheated and gave yourself 125 in unarmed, this translates into 12 perk points assuming you didn't spend any. You spend 2 on a perk, search for 2 in 4 bytes, then spend some more, search for the new "spent perk points" number. That's how you get it.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

kadaz83 wrote:
Ability points are being calculated according to each attributes eg: brains,luck ,etc . The game put cap for all attributes at 10 when you're starting a new character. If you fire up my table & activate Stats script (need to add/sub/move all your attributes value for the address to be created), you can set all your attributes ignoring the cap according to your desire. Just set all your attributes to 100 and you should get enough ability points to unlock all unlockable perks...(You can press Reset in-game to recalculate ability points after you have edited your attributes in the table)

kadaz83
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kadaz83 »

Cake-san wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:50 am
kadaz83 wrote:
Ability points are being calculated according to each attributes eg: brains,luck ,etc . The game put cap for all attributes at 10 when you're starting a new character. If you fire up my table & activate Stats script (need to add/sub/move all your attributes value for the address to be created), you can set all your attributes ignoring the cap according to your desire. Just set all your attributes to 100 and you should get enough ability points to unlock all unlockable perks...(You can press Reset in-game to recalculate ability points after you have edited your attributes in the table)
thx for the speedy reply..what about the untagged skill points?
cause whenever i try to search for it..i cant find it

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

kadaz83 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:12 am
thx for the speedy reply..what about the untagged skill points?
cause whenever i try to search for it..i cant find it
What for ? It's not like you need it unless all your skills are so low & you don't have enough ability points... :roll:

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

The game has in-game cheat console, it has been reported here. You can find the [Link] on Steam.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

G_Cat wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:15 pm
unlimited AP please
Maybe an idea... :)

Tavi52
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tavi52 »

So Cake-San how did you do that i have been working on that and nothing works. My game closes down

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Encased

Post by WhiteRau »

anyone have any luck with finding combonds? i tried the 'trade value' trick posted earlier, but it doesn't work anymore. and it seems like the memory space is always shifting. very strange. if anyone can help with an offset that works, i'd appreciate it.

jamilnielsen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jamilnielsen »

So we have Cheats for Primeary stats.
with console we can max secondary stats and add some perks as well as become immortal.
all good things, HOWEVER! this is an RPG! what matters is shooting someone's face off and their friend saying they "thank you" because reputation is forcibly maxed!
Cheaters! unite! we MUST find a way to cheat the Reputation system of the game and become an idol for every faction!

jamilnielsen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jamilnielsen »

WhiteRau wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:09 pm
anyone have any luck with finding combonds? i tried the 'trade value' trick posted earlier, but it doesn't work anymore. and it seems like the memory space is always shifting. very strange. if anyone can help with an offset that works, i'd appreciate it.
Try the Console.
adds 200 Combo and 5 Medikit + "Warm Knot Relic"

Cheats.GetTreasure(Data.TreasureTemplates.NCHelpMeRewardHigh)

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

fair enough. thanks for the tip! :)

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

Perk points anyone? I tried the way with spending one perk point and search as 1 as 4byte as someone mention on steam, then tried doing the normal standard way have 5 pts, spend 1 search 4 pts. Doesn't seem to work =/