Encased

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Encased

Post by Csimbi »

Alexandra Moldovia wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:48 am
Well, when I find a working table is when I'll play the game... I just wanna get a dang repair kit added to my inventory! Item tables seem not to work.
Don't hold your breath.
I am not working on that, at least.
Have a look at this call though:

Code: Select all

public void AddItems(IEnumerable<Item> items, bool showNotifications, bool writeToMessageLog = False)
Debug at this line and see what calls it, maybe you can call it directly:

DarkCrystal.Encased.Core.ModuleSystem.InventoryModule.AddItems
Create a dummy object and pass that as the first parameter.
That's where I would start, anyway.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

np
Last edited by gideon25 on Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

HerbPipes wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:22 am
Iosiff wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:10 am
The Mogician wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:37 pm

So I tried doing something to the money and this is what happened:

I have 300 combonds, I bought stuff for 170 and has 130 left. I found 1 value that matches it. I change 130 to 13000. Thing is, I still have 130 combonds according to the inventory, but the value of the 130 combonds is 13000. I am still trying to figure out how all this works.
Yep i am noticed this too. You can even leave all money from trade window and ''empty space'' still will have value 12870 in you case. But i am gave up at trying to change amount of ammo or any else.
Maybe we can to do something with save files? Its Unity and saves look similar to ATOM RPG structure. I can assume its GZIP format. But i am not sure and i am dont know how to sort out it.
I noticed if you put everything in their sale window then hit the equals button the money appears and when you cancel the trade you keep the funds. so ive been doing this then dropping my cash on the ground and doing it over and over to get money, making like 2500 a pop from the first guy and just buying and selling the soap you get from the first janitor's cart. it would work better later game when the vendors have higher valued items now that i think of it.
Zanzers table has an inventory script that lets you edit quantities.. right click on money in your inventory and change it..

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:00 am
they are all float type
A fixed 75 fatigue for a lousy picklocking - without even considering the picklocking skill - ridiculous, right? :D

Fun fact: when you teleport into a locked room (say, you want to rob it without opening the door), the game won't let you move and it won't even let you open any containers, lol.
I guess the devs missed this, too.

BTW, are you using CE 7.3?
Is it crashing frequently on you, too?
Yes, 7.3 IS crashing frequently.. Also it keeps deactivating mono randomly. I am going to try using 7.2 to mess around with things. Also, for fatigue (I am still in the beginning of game), I did the lockpicking and it said it added 75 fatigue, but when I checked my stats it showed 38 fatigue. Searching for what it showed 38, and for 75 (and then changing fatigue) I keep coming up empty. If you were able to find it how did you search for it? Thanks!

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:54 pm
Yes, 7.3 IS crashing frequently.. Also it keeps deactivating mono randomly. I am going to try using 7.2 to mess around with things.
We should organize some inputs for Dark Byte so he could check it.
gideon25 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:54 pm
If you were able to find it how did you search for it? Thanks!
Thing is, I never even searched for it. I just prevented every updating it (by changing the "new value" on the fly to 0: xorps xmm6, xmm6) so it never changes either way.

Fin161
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fin161 »

Any update of table in plan ? Didn't work with updated version of the game
Just need to edit main attributes (Muscle) in a middle of the game, WITHOUT console commands..

Or any possible way to edit save file ?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:27 pm
I have a no weight script here:
viewtopic.php?p=210337#p210337

I just put a ret on the get weight function.
Good job!
Again, I did not bother finding the value, I just add bonus to max weight.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:43 pm
Good job!
Again, I did not bother finding the value, I just add bonus to max weight.
I have an issue though. If I manually activate/Enable Mono in CE 7.3, I can use the unity method in the scripts (for aobscanregion, define, etc.), BUT If i try LaunchMonoDataCollector(), even in a setup script, it doesn't work with Cheat Engine 7.3 :/
Last edited by gideon25 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

So, here's my table.
I playtested it a bit, seems no crashes - as long as you don't enable it at the main menu, it will crash on the first load.
Built using 1.0.906.0546, might work with newer ones in the future.
Includes one script that gives you:
- Pointers to Avatar stats. Primary stats, skill stats, perk point math. Hit 'c' to open the character panel, it will refresh the pointer then. I exposed the EntityName for validation.
- Pointers to last selected Reputation; click on the one (in the game) you want to edit and the pointer will update.
- Freeze Player Status Points; no more status point changes. Radiation, Food, Drink, Fatigue are all a thing of the past. Includes Travel.
- Move Speed Mod; this marks the end of the snail simulation. Mind you, there is an internal cap, which I did not bypass (I don't intend to).
- Player Vision Range Mod; you can see farther. Sometime it flickers, not sure why, I could not care less.
- Player Detection Rate Mod; scales the time you have to stay in hiding (in the red circles of suspicious characters).
- Ability Progress Mod; scales the time it takes for those pesky progress bars to reach maximum.
- Ability Cooldown Mod; scales the time it takes your abilities to cool down.
- XP Gain Mod; so you can level faster.
- Carry Weight Bonus; adds you a fixed amount so you can carry that extra loot.
- Crime Evidence Duration Mod; scales the duration of evidence floaters. Less time to wait for the see-through-wall-guards to calm down.
- Theft Value Override; allows you to override the theft value. Takes effect when an item is dropped into to "basket".
- Recharger; some items like shovel and jetpack for example, have a charge. Hold the SHIFT key while mousing over them and when the tooltip appears, their charge will be reset to the Maximum. It works on items on the hotbar, too as long as you hold SHIFT while the tooltip appears.
- Max Charge Override; works in tandem with Recharger, when enabled, it patches the maximum charge value as well.

I left out teleportation in the end as there's no reason for having it, it seems.
The table seems to do everything I need, so I am not planning any additions.
All of these hacks are for the main character; just leave your companions behind: they'll just slow you down. They are not very useful, anyway.

I also attached EntityTemplates.rar - this contains a text file with all the EntityTemplates in the game, search it for example for item IDs you want to spawn via the console.

Annoyances aside, the game is pretty good. One wishes Underrail used the same engine.

Enjoy!

An updated table is available here with some new additions.

Update #1
These psychic guards that can see through walls and track back an evidence to you even though you left long ago were driving me nuts, to I built and added:
- Crime Evidence Duration Mod

Update #2
- I copy-pasted the wrong Crime Evidence Duration Mod code, lol. Fixed now.

Update #3
I finally found an item worth pickpocketing but it's deemed too valuable to steal! WTF? Pickpocketing should go by weight numbnuts! Added:
- Theft Value Override

Update #4
Not sure why ability cooldowns exist outside of combat. Kicking apart a few rocks piles seems to take forever. Added:
- Ability Cooldown Mod

Update #5
I got stuck up high with just one Jetpack charge left. I don't understand why these can't be refilled with fuel tanks on the field. Added:
- Recharger
- Max Charge Override

Update #6
I had quite enough of those stupid progress bars. Added:
- Ability Progress Mod
Attachments
1FREncased.CT
(74.06 KiB) Downloaded 559 times
1FREntityTemplates.rar
pwd: 2021
(22.47 KiB) Downloaded 509 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:38 pm, edited 20 times in total.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:43 pm
I have an issue though. If I manually activate/Enable Mono in CE 7.3, I can use the unity method in the scripts (for aobscanregion, define, etc.), BUT If i try LaunchMonoDataCollector(), even in a setup script, it doesn't work with Cheat Engine 7.3 :/
Built this with DB's help a while ago.
Copy paste on top of your script in ENABLE section, before any AOB scans:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
if process == nil then ShowMessage('Process is not selected.')
elseif readInteger(process) == 0 then ShowMessage('Process cannot be opened. Gone?')
else
  if (monopipe~=nil) and (monopipe.ProcessID~=getOpenedProcessID()) then
    monopipe.destroy()
    monopipe=nil
  end
  if (monopipe==nil) then
    LaunchMonoDataCollector()
    -- monoSymbolList is only available if the target is il2cpp and not normal mono
    --while (monoSymbolList==nil) or (not monoSymbolList.FullyLoaded) do checkSynchronize(50) end -- checkSynchronize requires that memRec is ASynch.
  end
end
{$asm}
Encased is il2cpp, so uncomment that while loop at the end.

Taarvin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Taarvin »

Hello,

Version 1.0.910.0055 steam // aobscan wont tick/enable :)

cheers

Stalbay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalbay »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:52 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:43 pm
Built this with DB's help a while ago.
Copy paste on top of your script in ENABLE section, before any AOB scans:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
if process == nil then ShowMessage('Process is not selected.')
elseif readInteger(process) == 0 then ShowMessage('Process cannot be opened. Gone?')
else
  if (monopipe~=nil) and (monopipe.ProcessID~=getOpenedProcessID()) then
    monopipe.destroy()
    monopipe=nil
  end
  if (monopipe==nil) then
    LaunchMonoDataCollector()
    -- monoSymbolList is only available if the target is il2cpp and not normal mono
    --while (monoSymbolList==nil) or (not monoSymbolList.FullyLoaded) do checkSynchronize(50) end -- checkSynchronize requires that memRec is ASynch.
  end
end
{$asm}
Encased is il2cpp, so uncomment that while loop at the end.
It didn't work, maybe I'm doing something wrong

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Taarvin wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:06 pm
Hello,
Version 1.0.910.0055 steam // aobscan wont tick/enable :)
Thanks, I am sticking to the version I have for now.
I have no interest in reversing all those structures again just yet ;-)
Stalbay wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:03 pm
It didn't work, maybe I'm doing something wrong
Works here, so, yes, it's likely.
It was for gideon anyway so he can fix this script.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:49 pm
Thanks, I am sticking to the version I have for now.
I have no interest in reversing all those structures again just yet ;-)
Problem is in reputation aob. I commented all repuitaton's lines in script and everyting else works fine

AngryRussian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AngryRussian »

Idk why, but changing the primary stats seems to only work on the first two, first one changes the perception, the second one changes muscle, but the rest dont do anything for me.
Nvm, I remade the character and it seem that I need some points to be allocated in every stat