Encased

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anklava
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Encased

Post by Anklava »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:49 pm
Spoiler
So, here's my table.
I playtested it a bit, seems no crashes - as long as you don't enable it at the main menu, it will crash on the first load.
Built using 1.0.906.0546, might work with newer ones in the future.
Includes one script that gives you:
- Pointers to Avatar stats. Primary stats, skill stats, perk point math. Hit 'c' to open the character panel, it will refresh the pointer then. I exposed the EntityName for validation.
- Pointers to last selected Reputation; click on the one (in the game) you want to edit and the pointer will update.
- Freeze Player Status Points; no more status point changes. Radiation, Food, Drink, Fatigue are all a thing of the past. Includes Travel.
- Move Speed Mod; this marks the end of the snail simulation. Mind you, there is an internal cap, which I did not bypass (I don't intend to).
- Player Vision Range Mod; you can see farther. Sometime it flickers, not sure why, I could not care less.
- Player Detection Rate Mod; scales the time you have to stay in hiding (in the red circles of suspicious characters).
- Ability Progress Mod; scales the time it takes for those pesky progress bars to reach maximum.
- Ability Cooldown Mod; scales the time it takes your abilities to cool down.
- XP Gain Mod; so you can level faster.
- Carry Weight Bonus; adds you a fixed amount so you can carry that extra loot.
- Crime Evidence Duration Mod; scales the duration of evidence floaters. Less time to wait for the see-through-wall-guards to calm down.
- Theft Value Override; allows you to override the theft value. Takes effect when an item is dropped into to "basket".
- Recharger; some items like shovel and jetpack for example, have a charge. Hold the SHIFT key while mousing over them and when the tooltip appears, their charge will be reset to the Maximum. It works on items on the hotbar, too as long as you hold SHIFT while the tooltip appears.
- Max Charge Override; works in tandem with Recharger, when enabled, it patches the maximum charge value as well.

I left out teleportation in the end as there's no reason for having it, it seems.
The table seems to do everything I need, so I am not planning any additions.
All of these hacks are for the main character; just leave your companions behind: they'll just slow you down. They are not very useful, anyway.

I also attached EntityTemplates.rar - this contains a text file with all the EntityTemplates in the game, search it for example for item IDs you want to spawn via the console.

Annoyances aside, the game is pretty good. One wishes Underrail used the same engine.

Enjoy!

Update #1
These psychic guards that can see through walls and track back an evidence to you even though you left long ago were driving me nuts, to I built and added:
- Crime Evidence Duration Mod

Update #2
- I copy-pasted the wrong Crime Evidence Duration Mod code, lol. Fixed now.

Update #3
I finally found an item worth pickpocketing but it's deemed too valuable to steal! WTF? Pickpocketing should go by weight numbnuts! Added:
- Theft Value Override

Update #4
Not sure why ability cooldowns exist outside of combat. Kicking apart a few rocks piles seems to take forever. Added:
- Ability Cooldown Mod

Update #5
I got stuck up high with just one Jetpack charge left. I don't understand why these can't be refilled with fuel tanks on the field. Added:
- Recharger
- Max Charge Override

Update #6
I had quite enough of those stupid progress bars. Added:
- Ability Progress Mod
The table stopped working on version 1.2.1104.1152 (51322), please update the table. And because "Pointers to last selected Reputation" gives an error, the table has stopped starting. I deleted the rows associated with "Pointers to last selected Reputation" from the table and the table worked. Honestly, in your table I only needed "Move Speed ​​Mod"
P.S.
Encased_Csimbi_1.0.910.0055.CT
tweaked, and partially working
(38.91 KiB) Downloaded 1516 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Does anyone found out a way to set command on detection time value?
Avatar.DetectionTime = this not working

dezzter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dezzter »

iicecube wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:57 am
Does anyone found out a way to set command on detection time value?
Avatar.DetectionTime = this not working
Bit of a necro but that command only seems to let you read the current value, when you try to change it gives an error saying this has no set.

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

"Always able to upgrade" needs to be fixed for the last game update, could someone do that please? Just this option...

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

And if it's possible could I please request an Infinite Item Stack mod??? To make at least items always have a minimum of 2 stacks.

Thanks in advance all Table Makers, you guys are Awesome!

Hegenox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hegenox »

Could anyone update the table (i'm playing gog version)?

Options I need:
1) set currency
2) items dont decrease
3) no weight
4) sneaking and stealing always succesful
5) set reputation (faction and personal)

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Here is my table for the steam version: 1.3.1517.1645

Some scripts like:

Weight
No reload
no Hunger, fatigue etc..
Fast travel on global map
Instant cooldown ability
Lock
Hack
Action points
Vision range
and more...

Save when before testing the split item script ;)

I'm done with this game, so no updates from me.

Have fun..
Attachments
Encased.CT
(91.82 KiB) Downloaded 1517 times

Hegenox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hegenox »

Thank you!

PantherX82
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

Anyone still working on this at all? was tryng to see if anyone fixed the stats tracker? if so I'd appreciate it. I'm having issues trying to pin them down.

Coga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Coga »

If anyone could see fit to updating the 'craft/upgrade everything' option from Gideon's table, that'd be great, thanks! That's the only option I'm looking for.

snakelol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snakelol »

Is there some sort of script that can disable the base game's "switchgodmode" console command? It can't actually be switched off via console, and you'd be stuck invincible, despite the damage numbers showing.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Dunno what the fuzz is about, my table works without any changes on the 1.3.1517.1645 build on Steam.

Added:
- Unavailable Conversation Options; Enables unavailable conversation choices. Might break quests, I did not check it much.
- Forced Weapon Upgrades; sort of a re-implementation of gideon25's excellent Always able to Upgrade feature. The code has changed so his old script did not work anymore and I needed a hack like that ;-)
- Jam Chance Mod; scales the chance of weapon jamming. Note: I did not implement a player check.

For the rest of the stuff please refer to this post.

Update #1
- Added Forced Weapon Upgrades

Update #2
- Added Jam Chance Mod. I have a weapon that has a jam chance of 2%. It jammed way too often - to the level of annoyance. So, I dealt with the problem.
Attachments
Encased.CT
(79.46 KiB) Downloaded 1860 times

outlander
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by outlander »

:oops:

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:44 pm
Dunno what the fuzz is about, my table works without any changes on the 1.3.1517.1645 build on Steam.

Added:
- Unavailable Conversation Options; Enables unavailable conversation choices. Might break quests, I did not check it much.
- Forced Weapon Upgrades; sort of a re-implementation of gideon25's excellent Always able to Upgrade feature. The code has changed so his old script did not work anymore and I needed a hack like that ;-)
- Jam Chance Mod; scales the chance of weapon jamming. Note: I did not implement a player check.

For the rest of the stuff please refer to this post.

Update #1
- Added Forced Weapon Upgrades

Update #2
- Added Jam Chance Mod. I have a weapon that has a jam chance of 2%. It jammed way too often - to the level of annoyance. So, I dealt with the problem.
The Primary Stats option doesn't seem to work, and sadly the console commands don't allow you to edit the base values of attributes. Any suggestions, other than starting a new game?

ChWooly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChWooly »

Does anyone have a table that works for the Epic version?

Thanks