Encased

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Stalbay
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Encased

Post by Stalbay »

frivolousam wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:07 am
gideon25 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:17 pm
frivolousam wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:22 am

Console commands above solved the issue but sent you the save anyway.
**EDIT v3**
1. Added Dialog Options Hack: This will allow you to select any dialog option that comes up even if it says not available, including upgrading/painting the Servo in the Servo Station, Different Wing options, etc..

viewtopic.php?p=210541#p210541
Nice, even more functionality :) While you got the saves can you look at if its possible to use Servoshell Emergency Leap ability out of combat? Its so dumb not being able to use it.
Holy shit, you're a genius guy(I've been looking for a way to unlock dialog options for a long time)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

Looks like csimbi's table is not working with 1.0.910.0055

i click it but nothing happens "Encased AOB script"

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

""↑ Unlocks All Standard Recipies and Makes them All Player Craftable (No WorkBench Required) ↑""

when i enable this my list gets destroyed and cant see anything on the workbench interaction but as you stated crafting works.

Thx for the table.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

pacifista wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:34 pm
""↑ Unlocks All Standard Recipes and Makes them All Player Craftable (No WorkBench Required) ↑""

when i enable this my list gets destroyed and cant see anything on the workbench interaction but as you stated crafting works.

Thx for the table.
Well it changes the recipes to use the player crafting interface instead of the workbench ones, so they will no longer show on the work benches but show in the player crafting interface instead. I think if you disable script,close game completely, then load up game again it sets it back to normal though. It was made so you would no longer have to use workbenches.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

pacifista wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:30 pm

The one I posted here that I updated works fine for me:

when you use that one and try to activate and right click on the script, what does it say? Also, it was made using the steam version..

Aliv3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aliv3 »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:57 pm
pacifista wrote:

when you use that one and try to activate and right click on the script, what does it say? Also, it was made using the steam version..
Probably a long shot but one thing I haven't been able to add with the console is another set of power armor, any chance you feel like finding out exactly what changes when power armor gets equipped?

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:57 pm
pacifista wrote:

just nothing happens.

Mister Freemen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mister Freemen »

gideon25 - I had a very unpleasant problem for sure a lot of players faced it I chose a Single Perk and now I can't take companions to the team and this is very frustrating for me I took it at the very beginning of the game and I've already spent half the game and realized that I can't take companions and I don't want to start over again COULD YOU PLEASE add the function of resetting Perks or a certain Perk(For example, hover the cursor over it as it looks like with the inventory editor function) so that you can take companions to your team again PLEASE ADD THIS FUNCTION BECAUSE IT is IMPORTANT for a lot of players we bought perks without reading what they affect and then all faced the same problem as me.
P.S Please add this function as soon as possible because it is very important I'm sure many people have faced the same problem as I did by buying a machine without looking-a loner perk at the beginning of the game and then realized that they were wrong(I really want to run in a team with a Japanese robot girl) . Thank you very much in advance

Mister Freemen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mister Freemen »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:55 am
gideon25 - I had a very unpleasant problem for sure a lot of players faced it I chose a Single Perk and now I can't take companions to the team and this is very frustrating for me I took it at the very beginning of the game and I've already spent half the game and realized that I can't take companions and I don't want to start over again COULD YOU PLEASE add the function of resetting Perks or a certain Perk(For example, hover the cursor over it as it looks like with the inventory editor function) so that you can take companions to your team again PLEASE ADD THIS FUNCTION BECAUSE IT is IMPORTANT for a lot of players we bought perks without reading what they affect and then all faced the same problem as me.
P.S Please add this function as soon as possible because it is very important I'm sure many people have faced the same problem as I did by buying a machine without looking-a loner perk at the beginning of the game and then realized that they were wrong(I really want to run in a team with a Japanese robot girl) . Thank you very much in advance

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Mister Freemen wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:44 pm
gideon25 - I had a very unpleasant problem for sure a lot of players faced it I chose a Single Perk and now I can't take companions to the team and this is very frustrating for me I took it at the very beginning of the game and I've already spent half the game and
Eh, yea you should read before you do things. I would just use console commands:

Cheats.RecruitCrump()
Cheats.RecruitYoko()
Cheats.RecruitSparrow()
Cheats.RecruitCheerfulJack()
Cheats.RecruitKotya()
Cheats.RecruitFox()

or
Cheats.RecruitAll()

then
Cheats.MakeAllCompanionsPermanent()

Zmg9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zmg9 »

gideon25, first of all thanks for the table!
There is a big request for you, there was an ability cooldown editor in the old Csimbi table, could you add it to yourself?

FAEFIDIS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FAEFIDIS »

Trying to find how to add money.

I understand that the developers are RETARDED and obfuscated the variables in a single player game BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DICTATE HOW I WILL PLAY MY SINGLE PLAYER GAME.

I will make sure to make tender tender love to each and every one of their mothers. But for now does anyone know how i can add some money or combonds as they are called? Tried all, 4bytes, float.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

FAEFIDIS wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:48 am
Trying to find how to add money.

I understand that the developers are RETARDED and obfuscated the variables in a single player game BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DICTATE HOW I WILL PLAY MY SINGLE PLAYER GAME.

I will make sure to make tender tender love to each and every one of their mothers. But for now does anyone know how i can add some money or combonds as they are called? Tried all, 4bytes, float.
Yea, its a pain the way they set up how values work. Many of the values get passed/converted to double/floats and back to 4 byte and get passed back and forth into the stack. Also I think the actual addresses regularly change for the same items value that you are searching for. Like you might search for money, cheat engine finds the addresses for that value (like normal), then you change money and search again but the game in the meantime in between your searches changed the actual address of the money, so cheat engine won't/can't find it because the address itself changed.

The game treats money as just another item in inventory, so its best to use Zanzers inventory editor, click on money, and change the quantity:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17344

FAEFIDIS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FAEFIDIS »

Thanks Gideon much appreciated

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »