Encased

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Encased

Post by shapka85 »

have anyone found the way to add perk points?

edit:
nevermind, I'm an idiot.. figured it out :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Even if you do add perk points by changing how many points were used up, it's useless - the game will crash when loading the game or transitioning to a new area. Anyone know a method that won't break the game?

Rodziel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rodziel »

Cheats.AddPerk and Cheats.AddItem no longer work. From what console returns I'm guessing they moved the location of perks and items.

Can't use ILSpy to look it up since Assembly-CSharp.dll was removed in this update [Link].

Anyone got the working commands?

Contralto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Contralto »

New Console commands, Here's the combonds for people wanting to toy with the new Bribe mechanic:
Cheats.AddItem(Data.EntityTemplates.Items.Miscellaneous.TML_Misc_Combonds,50000)

And Steam link, go to last page:
[Link]

Hating on the Fatigue mechanic...can't explore Nashville because my OP character keeps dropping unconscious anytime I try to pick the lock on a bloody door.

Gehenna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gehenna »

Contralto wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:33 pm
New Console commands, Here's the combonds for people wanting to toy with the new Bribe mechanic:
Cheats.AddItem(Data.EntityTemplates.Items.Miscellaneous.TML_Misc_Combonds,50000)

[Link]

Hating on the Fatigue mechanic...can't explore Nashville because my OP character keeps dropping unconscious anytime I try to pick the lock on a bloody door.
Cheats.AddItem(Data.EntityTemplates.Items.Consumables.TML_CON_Drink_Instant_Coffe,20)

Doesn't -solve- the issue, but chugging down frankly heretical amounts of coffee does lessen the annoyance significantly. Also don't know why Coffee is mispelt in the command, but can confirm command works.

Rodziel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rodziel »

Gehenna wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:22 pm
Contralto wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:33 pm

[Link]

Cheats.AddItem(Data.EntityTemplates.Items.Consumables.TML_CON_Drink_Instant_Coffe,20)

Doesn't -solve- the issue, but chugging down frankly heretical amounts of coffee does lessen the annoyance significantly. Also don't know why Coffee is mispelt in the command, but can confirm command works.

Code: Select all

Cheats.AddFatigue(-1000)

wesuhley
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wesuhley »

Wyzegy wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:39 am
I've tried that method of finding perk data, but it seems to be overwritten even if you freeze the value.

Try this.. Tilde ` key then type Data.Common.Perks.Blitz.Cost = (-50)
Then go select the Blitz perk.. You now have 50 perk points.. If you have already gotten Blitz perk you can do it with any other perk. Just change the Blitz part of the line to the name you want. Must capitalize the first letter of the perk.

RodWarrior
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RodWarrior »

Anyone have a solution to opening console in Brazilian Keyboard? We have ' instead of tilde key, and it doesn't work.

I'm trying to find anywhere a place where i can change the key, for no success.. Can anyone help?

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Seems console is disabled on full release?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I've been trying to find the value for the cash you start with in your inventory. Trying to split the stack and see what I come up with, but I'm not finding anything.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Stats for character creation is easy. They're just 4 bytes. You can give yourself 10 in all stats no problem.

I can't find the values for the stats themselves though. So all stats so far have to be in legal limits. No way to get 100 strength.
At least not with my skill.

minmaxman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by minmaxman »

Game just released, having a real hard time locking down the address for Abilities during character creation. Stat points are easy but finding and changing the 3 'Tagged Skill Points' is driving me nuts. Would a kind person please help me out? I would really appreciate and be grateful for the assistance.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

minmaxman wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:51 am
Game just released, having a real hard time locking down the address for Abilities during character creation. Stat points are easy but finding and changing the 3 'Tagged Skill Points' is driving me nuts. Would a kind person please help me out? I would really appreciate and be grateful for the assistance.
Yeah, I've not been able to find that either. Once I got in game, making a character that started with 2 perk points, I've not been able to find that value either.

I'm getting frustrated. They seem to have set the values up to be really convoluted to prevent hacks.

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

perk points is confusing to me right now =( in theory you can just XP cheese right at the beginning, bt no idea how to scan for perk points it always fails when i'm out

I get to 7 perk points but scan doesn't work. I'm wondering if its not 4byte..

Money/cash seems weird to me too. The only thing that works is sell something, scan, type in say 50000 cash, freeze, then buy w/e you want, but you'll end up after you're done with 1 cash.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Lord Blade wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:31 am
Stats for character creation is easy. They're just 4 bytes. You can give yourself 10 in all stats no problem.

I can't find the values for the stats themselves though. So all stats so far have to be in legal limits. No way to get 100 strength.
At least not with my skill.
You can't find the stats directly - instead, what you can find are the changes from the default stats, and change that. Doing so will change the base stat accordingly.

Example, say you chose some Wing and you end up with, say, 3 in Strength as default. If you change it to 4, the value you have to find is 1. Change it to 5, and the value becomes 2. Keep changing accordingly, and you can find the value for 'changed stat'. Change that (in this example, if you change it to 97, you'll end up with 100 Strength) and you'll be set.