Since the request thread is completed and I dont see another one 'll share this here.
For infinite perks and wands or spell components, do the following.
1. Visit a safe room, take whatever you want
2. Save & Quit (that is the only time the game actually saves apart from dying)
3. Goto following location, backup that file
4. Restart the game, now find yourself a monster or pool of lava to throw into (ehh let's face it, your wands are likely killing you faster anyway
This will delete the world and write something somewhere (maybe magic_numbers.salakieli, didnt test)
5. Quit the game.
6. Copy player.salakieli back into save00 and restart
Now you stand back in the safe room, but not only did you retain all your wand and perks, but can choose again. The shop is randomized each time whether you get wands or spells.
PS: get that "edit wands everywhere" working, dammit
PPS: Can I get a table for the 25.9. version ... for obvious reasons? pretty please?