Cube world

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zeper
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Cube world

Post by Zeper »

A small table for Cube world
For Game Version : 1.0.0-1

Download :

Cube World Beta 1.0.6.CT
Beta 0.9.1-6 -> 1.0.0-1 | Added some Player script
(19 KiB) Downloaded 1877 times
Old Table
Cube World Beta 1.0.5.CT
Beta 0.9.1-6 | Added Aobscan
(18.13 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
 All Credits to Geordan9 for the Aobscan

/!\ FOR EVERY TABLE BEFORE 1.0.5 : YOU NEED TO ATTACH CHEAT ENGINE BEFORE LOADING THE TABLE /!\
Cube World Beta 1.0.4a.CT
Beta 0.9.1-6 | Update to 0.9.1-6
(15.87 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
Cube World Beta 1.0.4.CT
Beta 0.9.1-5 | Added Player position
(15.92 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Cube World Beta 1.0.3.CT
Beta 0.9.1-5 | Added Stealth, Block Power, Stamina and World Time
(13.15 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Credits to Geordan9 and Salami for the World Time
Cube World Beta 1.0.2.CT
Beta 0.9.1-4 | Added Player Name and Rotation
(8.38 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Cube World Beta 1.0.1.CT
Beta 0.9.1-4 | Added Player Gold and Flags
(7.52 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Cube World Beta 1.0.CT
Beta 0.9.1-4
(3.46 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Zeper on Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Alphrodi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Cube world

Post by Alphrodi »

you're the king we've all been looking for, thank you for your contribution! hope you stumble across more hidden values

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Since a thread has already been made I'll put my table here as well:

Updated table with some adjustments and more stuff. That's about it really. Added a teleport script to teleport to any waypoint/mark on the map as if its a shrine (Thanks to Alka for letting me know it was possible). Increase Map Zoom Limit script can now zoom in by 1:2 and 1:1. Just some small stuff.

cubeworld 1.0.0-1 V5.zip
password: geo
(103.11 KiB) Downloaded 1028 times
old tables
cubeworld 1.0.0-1 V4 Hotfix V2.zip
(78.78 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
cubeworld 1.0.0-1 V3.zip
(78.1 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
cubeworld 1.0.0-1 V2.zip
(292.76 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
cubeworld 1.0.0-1.zip
(278.11 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
cubeworld 1.0.0-0.zip
(268.52 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
cubeworld 0.9.3-0.zip
(211.48 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
cubeworld 0.9.2-0.zip
(205.15 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
cubeworld 0.9.1-6.zip
(209.15 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
cubeworld.zip
(203.95 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:53 pm, edited 20 times in total.

Zeper
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Zeper »

Geordan9 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:02 pm
Since a thread has already been made I'll put my table here as well. This has a lot of character data, thanks to Salami on discord for finding some and correcting some.

This also has scripts to utilize flight master mechanic anywhere, make anything in the game attack each other (this allows pvp with friends), and a lot more scripts and addresses to experiment with. Not everything is in here obviously and a lot is still being corrected and figured out so if you have any input that'll be awesome.

this table's offsets are based on version 0.9.1-4 of the game.
Very nice ! :D

arte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arte »

Cheers to you both!
Geordan9 wrote:
Since a thread has already been made I'll put my table here as well. This has a lot of character data, thanks to Salami on discord for finding some and correcting some.

This also has scripts to utilize flight master mechanic anywhere, make anything in the game attack each other (this allows pvp with friends), and a lot more scripts and addresses to experiment with. Not everything is in here obviously and a lot is still being corrected and figured out so if you have any input that'll be awesome.

this table's offsets are based on version 0.9.1-4 of the game.
Okay, so, anyone who's been following the Cube World Beta release knows that the dev, Wollay, decided to implement this really controversial (some people refuse to admit that it's garbage, the rest of us freely acknowledge it) leveling system in the game, where your gear only works for the region you're in, and if you go to a new region, all of that gear becomes level 0. There is an exception to this rule, where gear with a + at the end of the name can be used in the surrounding regions without penalty. I've done a bit of troubleshooting with Geordan's table and have determined that the + is part of the item's 'modifier' -- rather than being a value all on it's own, an item will generate with this value as part of its name if the modifier number has been... I guess "assigned" it? I don't really understand how it all works. The gist of this is:

The modifier number determines whether or not the gear is actually any good due to the progression system (having a +)
The modifier number appears to apply universally across every gear/weapon (basically a matching number would be a matching set piece)
The modifier number can be freely hot-changed without any system issues -- just like in the Alpha.

One such modifier is 19050 -- set your items to this code, and they will get the much-coveted +. It's easier to do this under the "Equips" section within "Character Data".
This should save you several hours of grinding. The bonus is that Geordan has also kindly included the region information for the items, so when it's time to get a move on, you can update that as well to ensure your gear doesn't simply stop working.
If you guys find any other modifier numbers with the + that provide better stats than this set, please share them -- each 'set' also has its own unique visual aesthetic. Fashion World shall commence shortly.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

arte wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:14 am
One such modifier is 19050 -- set your items to this code, and they will get the much-coveted +. It's easier to do this under the "Equips" section within "Character Data".
This should save you several hours of grinding. The bonus is that Geordan has also kindly included the region information for the items, so when it's time to get a move on, you can update that as well to ensure your gear doesn't simply stop working.
If you guys find any other modifier numbers with the + that provide better stats than this set, please share them -- each 'set' also has its own unique visual aesthetic. Fashion World shall commence shortly.
Some people have told me the + is an increment of 50. I tested it a few times and it looks right to me. Also I have a script to use special items in different regions and another script to keep stats from gear and stuff for other regions making + gear unnecessary.

DasMonopol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DasMonopol »

Hey guys I've also created a little table for Cube World and I'll just post a link to my post in here aswell.
My table is for version 0.9.1-5.
If you want to merge any of my scripts into your tables go right ahead :)

Link to the topic:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10360&p=104786#p104786

Zeper
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Zeper »

killerl3e4st wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:37 am
Hey guys I've also created a little table for Cube World and I'll just post a link to my post in here aswell.
My table is for version 0.9.1-5.
If you want to merge any of my scripts into your tables go right ahead :)

Link to the topic:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10360&p=104786#p104786
Very nice table ! :D

arte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arte »

Geordan9 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:21 am
Some people have told me the + is an increment of 50. I tested it a few times and it looks right to me. Also I have a script to use special items in different regions and another script to keep stats from gear and stuff for other regions making + gear unnecessary.
Oh, I didn't even see that script when I was checking out the table last night, I jumped right into the character data. Bypassing the region lock is substantially easier that way. Good to know that modifiers have + at every multiple of 50 regardless though - I suspect this table won't require a wealth of updating after each patch just due to how the game appears to be coded but it'll be a good backup system in the event the automated script ends up breaking for one reason or another.
Last edited by arte on Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nyear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nyear »

Setting the modifier to a multiple of 50 adds the + but if I understand the effects of the + right, it doesn't actually give it that functionality. The items still go grey unless the region matches.

Edit: Never mind, it probably does work, but the + only causes them to work in adjacent zones and not "any zone" and I was testing in zones that were further than that from each other.

maynard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maynard »

I'm glad that infinite scaling is still technically in the game even with the new exploration/gear-based leveling system

I'm a raid boss now

maynard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maynard »

Geordan9 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:21 am
arte wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:14 am
Just want to clarify the + is based on the rarity, and it's every 50 for yellow (5 star) items, every 40 for purple, 30 for blue, 20 for green, 10 for white. And if you set the rarity higher than 5 stars it follows the same formula. Also you can just set the modifier to 0 to get + regardless of the rarity. I think opening this game up with cheat engine is really interesting just because of all the controversy around Wollay and the major gameplay differences between alpha and beta. I'm curious to find out how much really changed from alpha

Edit: I messed with the ??? value above "Entity type" under "Character data" in Geordin's table and it seems to affect all the artifact stats and other weird stuff. Setting it from 0 to 1 increased all the artifact stats to a set amount (infinite stamina underwater, 6 M light radius, etc.) but didn't max them, and increasing the number higher didn't seem to do anything, until I set the number to 5 which caused my character's regular, default run speed to go up a lot. Edit 1a: Changing this to 5 also makes all npcs and monsters (temporarily) disappear and you can't interact with anything. Really weird

Edit 2: Screwing around with the pet is really cool, you can turn it into any npc, object, or entity in the game. Some interesting ones are Wollay and Pixxie's characters at 257 and 258. It'd be cool to be able to change the player character like this without having to manually change each part but I can't find a way

haydo225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by haydo225 »

Is it even possible to make a new artifact from using Geordan9 Table ? as in creating artifacts from his table rather then going out there and finding them so basically you can just sit in a village or something and make artifacts to increase level?

or is it possible to make where you can basically see all the artifacts that are on the map around you?

mitomegusta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mitomegusta »

Geordan9 wrote:

Added updated table with other offsets fixed for 0.9.1-6 and made "Bypass Equip Restrictions" actually work properly. Also added a script to allow 32 block customization on one handed weapons. I have also included the addresses for the left and right weapon equip slot for the weapon customization so you can change each blocks material or position.

Still works on 0.9.2-0
can u make an update to the table adding more ''slot'' to the artifacts ?
cuz we just have 1 slot to modify them

and thank you for the table s2

Test2223
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Test2223 »

Now that we know that every 50 modifier numbers it is + gear, has anyone found the number for the best + gear available?