The Surge 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Surge 2

Post by NumberXer0 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:48 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:22 am
I wonder, would it be possible to add or swap weapons using the pointer if we found the IDs? This game has a weapon 2.0 feature, like the first game. Every mainline boss can be killed in a "Hardcore" way and it gives you a unique 2.0 weapon. Unfortunately though if you miss it, its gone until NG+ or if you do get it, then you miss the normal weapon. So it requires a second playthrough regardless. Would be nice to have both in a single playthrough if possible.
The main weapon ends up in vendors, at least I got that weapon I linked in the image earlier from one of the vendors in that octopus building after killing the boss the hardcore way and getting the v2.0 version.

Edit: Regardless, some way to spawn weapons/schematics/etc from item drops or something would be pretty great.
Oh, you get both weapons now if you do the 2.0 kill? That's good, I remember having to playthrough twice to get them in the first game. Unless I'm remembering that wrong..but who knows haha. Good to know though.

Oh and to add to the shop info, theres at least 1 shop in every non-combat zone. Such as Seaside, Cloud 9 and Camp Bravo. There might be some out in the world, but so far I've found them in safe zones. They offer ammo, blueprints, headgear and mods.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mortiis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mortiis »

The Little Johnnys Forceps v2.0 are MK3 (+ poison damage), those dropped from him , the ones that showed up at the vendor are Mk4 (no additional poison dmage).

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Mortiis wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:31 pm
The Little Johnnys Forceps v2.0 are MK3 (+ poison damage), those dropped from him , the ones that showed up at the vendor are Mk4 (no additional poison dmage).
So wait, if you get the 2.0 weapon then you can buy the original from a vendor? What vendor sells them?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

The 999 components script sets a bunch of equipment and quests and key items and shit to 999 as well btw, just a heads up. After using it you can manually set everything back down to 1 with the mouseover script.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:17 pm
So wait, if you get the 2.0 weapon then you can buy the original from a vendor? What vendor sells them?
Whichever vendor is nearest I'm assuming since the vendor who sells the johnny weapon is in the octopus place before you get to that area.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:25 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:17 pm
Whichever vendor is nearest I'm assuming since the vendor who sells the johnny weapon is in the octopus place before you get to that area.
Ok, good to know. I already cleaned out every vendor I found and wasnt planning on going back. Now I know to do that haha, thanks.

Edit: Another useful code could be unlimited Drone duration or something of that effect. So things like the loot scanner dont run out and you can always see the loot around you. Or better yet, a way to use the ability without the annoying yellow drone effect haha.

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

I would really love a way to unlock the schematics, or maybe even a way to when cutting off enemies body parts to actually get the thing on that part, to somehow get the rest of the body parts as well. That I think would be the best solution. Just like when you are performing the execution, to also have the effect of cutting other parts.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Draco856 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:03 pm
I would really love a way to unlock the schematics, or maybe even a way to when cutting off enemies body parts to actually get the thing on that part, to somehow get the rest of the body parts as well. That I think would be the best solution. Just like when you are performing the execution, to also have the effect of cutting other parts.
Yeah being able to just directly craft whatever's greyed out on the crafting screen or just outright getting all schematics from one kill would be pretty fucking awesome, no clue how feasible it is to actually make it though.

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

Well, the only condition to getting something off an enemy is being able to cut it off, so if there was someway to actually find the address used for just the single cut action, perhaps there is some way to trick it into thinking that other parts got cut as well. I'd suggest using the Machine enemies as a basis, the drones and scorpions as they can survive a single cut off part, while the humans die instantly from it. So, if it was somehow possible to remove the armor from the machines parts and cut more then 1 off, maybe that will help in finding the parts for humans.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

A shop override to just directly get the schematics would work as well I guess. Also just now noticed that doing finishers and having the cinematic finisher camera on sets your fov to the low default, locking target and unlocking seems to reset it back to your actual setting. Turning the option off obviously works to just get rid of that annoyance. :D

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

FYI guys there's a 'bug' (feature?) with the inbuilt God Mode. Use it to give yourself all the items, equip whatever Gear you want to actually keep and then turn it off. For some reason equipped Armor will stay with you.

This doesn't work with anything else unfortunately, must be unintended that you can keep the armor but I'll take it for now until we have a way to give Schematics or specific items.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:19 am
There's a debug menu in this one but it doesn't have too many options and it enables some extra statistics if cheat mode is enabled.
Default key bindings are a bit all over the gamepad and keyboard too.

Settings.ini from here:
C:\Users\Windows_Username_Goes_Here\Documents\The Surge 2

Just add in this to the other settings.
cheats_enabled = true

Framerate and some other stats should pop up on the main menu after that, left control, left shift and F12 then together toggles a small in-game cheat menu but with only a handful of options.

Everything being a bunch of open text script files though means the full key bindings are also available.

.\Steam\steamapps\common\The Surge 2\media-next\input_binding_sets\

NextMain.input_bindings.json

And stuff like god mode and free camera but not too much really all categorized under "cheats"
Suppose just removing that category could make this work without going into cheat mode too come to think of it.

Table has more options though and would be more flexible as a result and without the hassle. :D

Tech wise the game is a bit all over and they're bundling .dll files that shouldn't be (Older Vulkan runtime .dll for one thing.) though a patch or two and some cleanup of files and it shouldn't be too problematic though using Vulkan means needing a fairly recent display driver or it might hit all sorts of issues though it could do that anyway with the complexity of these lower level graphic API's.

And enough of that and nice to see a table out already for the game. :D
Thanks for this!
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

orbzor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orbzor »

By chance is this cheat engine able to drop keycards? the game bugged out and I can't even drop a *core key item* to the game, being I didn't do the stranger's questline properly most likely

Shadow Hunter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shadow Hunter »

Guyz I keep getting an [FLR] error everytime i run The Surge 2. It says;
Failed to execute Vulkan Command 'result' (file`D:\BuildAgents\buildAgent_pc\work\git_checkout_per_agent\FledgeRenderer\renderer\src\vulkan\fledgerenderersystemvulkan.cpp' in line '376'), returned:
'VK_ERROR_INITIALIZATION_FAILED'
Any Solution for this would be helpful. Thanks

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Shadow Hunter wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:28 am
Guyz I keep getting an [FLR] error everytime i run The Surge 2. It says;
Failed to execute Vulkan Command 'result' (file`D:\BuildAgents\buildAgent_pc\work\git_checkout_per_agent\FledgeRenderer\renderer\src\vulkan\fledgerenderersystemvulkan.cpp' in line '376'), returned:
'VK_ERROR_INITIALIZATION_FAILED'
Any Solution for this would be helpful. Thanks
Have you installed the latest vulkan drivers for your graphics card?