The Surge 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
macslayerz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Surge 2

Post by macslayerz »

porcalete wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:46 pm
is this working with kraken expansion?
Edit. tested god mode and played a little with module points and no problem so far.
for The Surge 2 the Kraken, did you happen to test anything else other than God mode?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

Is this table for mcsoft or steam? I'm trying to find one for later (need to do it) for the mcsoft version ... Want to play it on Xbox with some cheats xD btw is it possible to add al equipments? Idk if u still need recipes like in the surge 1 to craft gear :O

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Anyway to force the cut of the targeted member of the enemy ?

Right now my weapons deal too much damage or something, so they almost immediatly kill the enemy, i don't have time to see the "press E to cut it".

Thanks for the table as usual :)

BlackZero500
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackZero500 »

Hello there, ive gone fucked up. I wanted a certain playthrough where i start with a special set of equipment. well in order to do that i only found a savegame with all equipment there is at the beginning of the game. now i didnt want that and took the main Cheat table from this thread and removed everything i didnt want. Now i cant get any other weapons and cant craft any Armor because there are Flags set that say i allready got the stuff once. now i wanna ask if there is a way to reset those flags?

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

fearless123456 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:53 am
ID pointer (need to use it with Zanzer's mouse over pointer)

I have just finished Surge 1 and have only just started Surge 2. Both seems to have similar data structures.

Steps:

0. Make a backup of your savegame!!!!!
1. Mouse over an item you want to duplicate
2. Note down their ID pointer (this changes each time you reload the game)
3. Mouse over an item you don't want
4. Change their ID to an item you want

If you want to get the rest of item IDs
1. Search for a 8 byte hex value - use any item's ID pointer
2. The first address in the results should point to somewhere in the item array; the rest are for items in your inventory
3. Browse the first address' memory region - you will get a list of IDs for all the games items

Tips:
- The ID pointer for an implant's next version is usually next to or near it in the array
- Be careful adding quest items (might break your game)
- Some ID pointers may not work and crash your game
Spoiler

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>98</ID>
      <Description>"ItemID"</Description>
      <LastState Value="000001BF23B2CD90" RealAddress="1BF391366A0"/>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <VariableType>8 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>mouseoverPtr</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>40</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

i tried this out i found an id and did an 8bit hex scan but.. i don't understand what i do next

hugmugmie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hugmugmie »

Can someone add Godmode/Ignore hit or some function that make the player can't take any damage like a ghost.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Increased Loot gained by 3x.

To see changes, enter, exit & re - enter medbay.

Just started playing this game.

Edit 1 : added new loot gained amount script that doesn't need to enter / exit medbay.
Edit 2 : added a header, which contains 2 script, need both enabled to work.
Attachments
TheSurge2.CT
(4.31 KiB) Downloaded 298 times

jspeterson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jspeterson »

Does anyone have the before and after for the built in cheats. I would like to re enable it. Since they did not remove the build number footer I'm guessing there is a simple jmp to change to enable cheats again

Or maybe it's even possible to use the input files to re enable it by altering the category value for instance. The first action they wrote down is toggle_free_camera. What happens if that is in category intro or blocking? What will the game do

Usually when execs ask for silly changes like this any engineer on the planet would do a simple yes/no switch and not remove any code whatsoever

If I am reading the cheats tables correctly in this thread none of them does anything with the built-in cheats. Am I correct.

The enable cheats->health branch was copied from the surge 1 table I presume where a player stats pointer is located and used for subsequent changes. It does nothing about the built in cheats?

It just irks me that there is a debug menu probably still in the game but disabled

TLDR

it's like hello world 101 course to reinstate debug menus in game. I would like to restore it. But I need an old file where it's not disabled. Anyone can fish up old versions of bin files?

jspeterson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jspeterson »

newmem:
  mov rax,playerPtr
  mov [rax],rcx
code:
  mov eax,[rcx+000000BC]
  jmp return

playerPtr:
  dq 0

player:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(player)
registersymbol(playerPtr)
Maybe this discussion can be helpful for anyone trying to read tables

This registers a playerPtr variable and lets the game write its value

newmem:
  mov r8,playerPtr
  cmp [r8],rcx
  jne code
  xor r14,r14
code:
  mov r8d,[r12+38]
  jmp return

health:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(health)
Here the pointer is used for a comparison. My reading of this is vague. Maybe there is a simple replace. Or there most likely is a simple replace or ten different ones that would accomplish the same thing. But the author wanted to play with remote code execution and used this for an exercise

The code section in the first statement is never used from what I can understand. I don't know the exact syntax of these tables or how they are interpreted. If there are magic sections with special names. I don't know if the return statement name is special

It's clear that code is referenced and used in the second table. But in the first one it can be removed am I right? And what about return what is that

And newmem can be called anything right? Are there any special names? ... Hmm

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The debug menu and any other options are still in the game's files. They seem to filter out some CVar hashes in the onInputAction processor, so that it wouldn't run the appropriate exec. I was able to toggle god mode in build 40400 with no problems. Just not through the known ways :P

BR,
Sun