The Surge 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: The Surge 2

Post by Zanzer »

I have full injectables, but the battery section just turns red, starts blinking, and then depletes.
When I had just left combat, I noticed the energy slowly depleting over time, not a whole bar at a time.
And I've just started off. Literally just unlocked my suit. So doubt I have any special implants yet.

Oh, maybe I do have an implant already. Uses 1 battery to heal me. Though, I'm not missing health.
I guess since batteries are supposed to drain anyway, it just activates?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

So you don't want me to just unlock all components? :)
Can't trust yourself not to click the upgrade button?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:40 am
Don't tease me like this! :D

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:40 am
Haha, it doesn't really matter, its your table after all. I shall survive either way. I just like those kinds of cheats because I can just play normally and upgrade at whatever point in the game I'd be able to do it legitimately, just without grinding more. With all the components the menu will always have the "New" icon and bug me if I don't upgrade everything to max. I'm the kind of asshole that constantly opens the menu to clear that stuff out in every game haha =P I only cheat as a time saver and to cut down on needless grinding, I hate being overpowered. It just isn't fun to me.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

This game runs pretty poorly for me. ; ;

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:05 am
Performance seems to be very inconsistent across hardware. I'm running mine at 4k 60fps everything maxed, but two people I know that have either the same or BETTER specs than me..it runs horribly. It doesn't play nicely with some hardware I guess. Or maybe they just have garbage clogging up their PC. I have almost nothing besides my games installed, almost all services turned off and all my scheduled tasks disabled on this PC. I always tell them to clean out their crap, but they don't listen haha.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:18 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Performance seems to be very inconsistent across hardware. I'm running mine at 4k 60fps everything maxed, but two people I know that have either the same or BETTER specs than me..it runs horribly. It doesn't play nicely with some hardware I guess. Or maybe they just have garbage clogging up their PC. I have almost nothing besides my games installed, almost all services turned off and all my scheduled tasks disabled on this PC. I always tell them to clean out their crap, but they don't listen haha.
You'd be surprised at how many ppl have no idea how to properly set up or configure a PC. A lot of ppl think O HAY I HAZ HARDWEARS and that's all that's required for shit to run well.

Uh.... yeah, we'll.... go with that, suuuuuuuure... And then there's LAWL GAMING LAPTOPS...

Basically, anyone with a PROPER PC that's properly built/configured and isn't full of malware won't have a problem.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Oh well, I couldn't do it. I tried making it so crafting was free, but that still lets you unlock every tier.

Just disable it to hide the alerts. :)

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:50 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:18 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
You'd be surprised at how many ppl have no idea how to properly set up or configure a PC. A lot of ppl think O HAY I HAZ HARDWEARS and that's all that's required for shit to run well.

Uh.... yeah, we'll.... go with that, suuuuuuuure... And then there's LAWL GAMING LAPTOPS...

Basically, anyone with a PROPER PC that's properly built/configured and isn't full of malware won't have a problem.
The amount of PC Elitism coming from you is sickening. Knock it off. The game is poorly optimized. Even on 4k rigs. Look into it before opening your gob.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:01 am

The amount of PC Elitism coming from you is sickening. Knock it off. The game is poorly optimized. Even on 4k rigs. Look into it before opening your gob.

And yet, I have no issues compared to those with 'top end' rigs. Gee, I wonder why.

Common sense and reality, deny it all you like, it changes nothing.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:18 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:01 am

And yet, I have no issues compared to those with 'top end' rigs. Gee, I wonder why.

Common sense and reality, deny it all you like, it changes nothing.
The game is poorly optimized. End of story. You can play all the mental gymnastics you like, but a half-baked game is a half-baked game. Greedfall is the same thing. Great game, poorly optimized. The only redeeming quality is they didn't bloat the game with Denuvo. Even the first Surge was poorly rated.

James Shane
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by James Shane »

damage multiplier please if possible. Thank you

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
You're not alone. Look at the Steam reviews, seems like a good chunk of people can't even run it.

Mezspirit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mezspirit »

Battery is float and -4 offset to Stamina address.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

STN wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:04 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
You're not alone. Look at the Steam reviews, seems like a good chunk of people can't even run it.
Yeah. I'm running on a Ryzen 1500, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, GTX 1050 Ti, heavy stuttering and FPS drops. I even got animation locked a few times. I'm glad I didn't spend my money on this, a friend was excited and got me a copy.