The Surge 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Surge 2

Post by NumberXer0 »

So using the item ID pointer, can anyone tell me the ID for Icon of the Spark 2.0? Its the only boss weapon I missed and it was due to a glitch. I managed to Cut off both her arms and it still only gave me the basic version =/

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alset85
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alset85 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:37 pm
So using the item ID pointer, can anyone tell me the ID for Icon of the Spark 2.0? Its the only boss weapon I missed and it was due to a glitch. I managed to Cut off both her arms and it still only gave me the basic version =/
Look at the basic Icon's ID pointer value, search it in 8bit, browse memory region of first result and the value right after(or right before) is the 2.0 version.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

alset85 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:57 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Look at the basic Icon's ID pointer value, search it in 8bit, browse memory region of first result and the value right after(or right before) is the 2.0 version.
Awesome, I was hoping it would be something simple. I'll try it out later when I get a chance, thanks!

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

alset85 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:57 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
What should I do after I search?
May I ask you to elaborate?
I found the value, but I can't change it.
Thank you.

alset85
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alset85 »

You don't change the value in the memory browser, you change the one in the ID pointer(to the one seen in the memory browser). I don't know how to explain it better.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

alset85 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:03 am
Thanks for the info on the 2.0 weapons. I managed to get my Icon 2.0 with no issues and now my 99% run is back on track to being 100%. Cheers!

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

here comes the "no crash patch"

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

also i tested edited a weapon seems the value is fake and has No Effects in game
-tried change atk speed and impact > saw the value changed but nothing seems to take effect. i still attack the same speed as previous

alonewolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alonewolf »

I'm in the same boat as @NumberXer0 except i'm new to cheat engine trying to learn the ropes. anyways, cut both arms off of Matriarch Celeste, didn't get the 2.0 version of her weapon, Icon of the spark. I found the id of icon of the spark using the pointer, but i dont know how to change it into the 2.0 version..

alonewolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alonewolf »

nvm, I just went back and earned it legit xd...was very hard though, you're almost mandated to direction block everything in order to get her armor low enough to cut the arms, only barely managed to cut the second one as she died it was the finishing blow. used Aeterna with deflection block enhancers implants

alset85
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alset85 »

I'd be careful or even avoid changing items into another, it causes save corruption. That or the "Get rest of Set Schematics" script causes shops to never lose inventory, and eventually the game deletes the save.

nixpix76
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nixpix76 »

Hi! Firstly thanks for the work with this! Secondly, I have an odd question. Would it be possible to change the outfit of the character with this tool? Ingame does not offer a way to do that, like Surge 1 did. Which is freakin stupid. Tried finding a save game editor that maybe could do this but there's none. So, asking here, if thats possible with cheat engine?

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

is this working with kraken expansion?
Edit. tested god mode and played a little with module points and no problem so far.

alonewolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alonewolf »

interesting, does the god mode still allow you to access the dev menu like before?

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

Is there a way to edit your players clothes? there is this un-used set of clothes that is used by deck13 in all of their trailers and stuff. it looks much better then everything that in game right now and i don't know why its not available. you can see it at 0:14 here: or a pic here: [Link] it must still be in there unused.