The Surge 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Surge 2

Post by jonasbeckman »

There's a debug menu in this one but it doesn't have too many options and it enables some extra statistics if cheat mode is enabled.
Default key bindings are a bit all over the gamepad and keyboard too.

Settings.ini from here:
C:\Users\Windows_Username_Goes_Here\Documents\The Surge 2

Just add in this to the other settings.
cheats_enabled = true

Framerate and some other stats should pop up on the main menu after that, left control, left shift and F12 then together toggles a small in-game cheat menu but with only a handful of options.

Everything being a bunch of open text script files though means the full key bindings are also available.

.\Steam\steamapps\common\The Surge 2\media-next\input_binding_sets\

NextMain.input_bindings.json

And stuff like god mode and free camera but not too much really all categorized under "cheats"
Suppose just removing that category could make this work without going into cheat mode too come to think of it.

Table has more options though and would be more flexible as a result and without the hassle. :D

Tech wise the game is a bit all over and they're bundling .dll files that shouldn't be (Older Vulkan runtime .dll for one thing.) though a patch or two and some cleanup of files and it shouldn't be too problematic though using Vulkan means needing a fairly recent display driver or it might hit all sorts of issues though it could do that anyway with the complexity of these lower level graphic API's.

And enough of that and nice to see a table out already for the game. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Game got a little update, should help ppl with performance issues.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

At least this is much better than the first game so far. I only got to the second boss and dropped it, but I can actually see myself completing this one. Then again, Code Vein is in a few days and I'll probably forget about this when that drops haha. Time to plow through!

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

main thing i'd be after is a scrap multiplier, doesn't make you op, but makes it so it doesn't get overly annoying as you play :D

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Not sure if this is coz of the last 2 small updates or not but Unlimited Stamina only half works. It doesn't drain when attacking and dodging but still drains when blocking and sprinting.

cad5150
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cad5150 »

Here's some gameplay with the debug mode activated. Using god mode unlocks all quests items, audio logs, cut armors and weapons.

MickMck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MickMck »

Where's the God Mode in the debug menu, I can only see things like Free Camera and add Tech Scrap?

cad5150
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cad5150 »

MickMck wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:12 pm
Where's the God Mode in the debug menu, I can only see things like Free Camera and add Tech Scrap?
You need to activate it using the controller. Hold Left and Right Trigger + Dpad UP

MickMck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MickMck »

MickMck wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:12 pm
Thanks! Are there anymore hidden options like that?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Angel wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:36 pm

Using that trainer and the get all components option adds a load of items that you can't even use for upgrading, ie, higher mark versions of the upgrade materials up to XX. Guessing either it's future content or new game plus only upgrades or some shit, or just unused content. If it's ng+ only upgrade materials has anyone looked into directly editing weapons/armor to higher marks so we could potentially run around with ng+ level gear? :D

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

ashuraman wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:52 pm
The link doesn't work, it just sends me to the main page of the site
Sorry, my mistake is that I did not check the post after publication. I did not know that the local forum "corrects" the links. Perhaps this is a prohibited site and it can not be published here. just use google to search!

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:19 am
There's a debug menu in this one but it doesn't have too many options and it enables some extra statistics if cheat mode is enabled.
For some reason my game freezes when I try to enable the debug menu. Anyone else had the same problem?

Edit: Nevermind, there was something else coinciding with me trying out the debug mode that for some reason made the game crash on startup that a reboot fixed.

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:05 am
STN wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:04 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:05 am
This game runs pretty poorly for me. ; ;
You're not alone. Look at the Steam reviews, seems like a good chunk of people can't even run it.
Yeah. I'm running on a Ryzen 1500, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, GTX 1050 Ti, heavy stuttering and FPS drops. I even got animation locked a few times. I'm glad I didn't spend my money on this, a friend was excited and got me a copy.
I got a Ryzen 3700x, 32GB DDR4 and Nvidia GTX980, and the game is indeed running very poorly,
Last edited by EnterpriseNL on Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hualianrebel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hualianrebel »

Would love to have all schematics as well. :D

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

That godmode in the debug mode would be so good if the items were permanent and didn't disappear after turning it off. :D