Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 639

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by CompactDisc » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:48 pm

Varangard wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:19 pm
pls pls somebody update the ironman console enablerrr
Jeez here you go! Always the whining!
Hehe, just kidding, I love you guys ;) :wub:

I'm still working on all the pointers I used to have, but you can already play with this one at least.
I haven't had much time to test, but the console hack seems to work consistently.

Warning: The console hack takes a minute or so to activate, this is due to the huge amount of memory allocated to 64 bit systems.
I don't know how to circumvent this without losing cross-patch and cross-platform compatibility. If anyone does, please enlighten me.
Attachments
Europa Universalis IV v1.29.3.0 (1a2e) Extension.CT
(39.46 KiB) Downloaded 1173 times
Last edited by CompactDisc on Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy table making!

Support me on Patreon for more table fun:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

EnegmaticPoser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:15 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by EnegmaticPoser » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:17 pm

Thanks for that man, really appreciate it. Your EU4 tables have always been top notch.

Varangard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by Varangard » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:54 am

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:48 pm
Varangard wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:19 pm
pls pls somebody update the ironman console enablerrr
Jeez here you go! Always the whining!
Hehe, just kidding, I love you guys ;) :wub:

I'm still working on all the pointers I used to have, but you can already play with this one at least.
I haven't had much time to test, but the console hack seems to work consistently.
Thanks dude, you saved the day!!! :D

usebatu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:18 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by usebatu » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:01 pm

hi there. i need max states change in ironman. can someone share it? thanks.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:17 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by BipBop » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:11 pm

usebatu wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:01 pm
hi there. i need max states change in ironman. can someone share it? thanks.
There isn't anything for such things. You can do that only by the game means.

usebatu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:18 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by usebatu » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:42 pm

BipBop wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:11 pm
usebatu wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:01 pm
hi there. i need max states change in ironman. can someone share it? thanks.
There isn't anything for such things. You can do that only by the game means.
i can change in normal game with cheat engine but i cant in ironman for fun i want to play without state limit eu4. i need ce code

HYPE
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:03 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by HYPE » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:57 am

Thanks !

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 639

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by CompactDisc » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:22 pm

Here's the full extension.
It has all the pointers I could find within a reasonable time span, the others took too much time.
I might add them later, but probably not, unless there is a lot of requests for them.

Have fun :)
Attachments
Europa Universalis IV v1.29.3.0 (1a2e) Extension.CT
(121.3 KiB) Downloaded 1133 times
Happy table making!

Support me on Patreon for more table fun:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

anektaranektaar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:57 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by anektaranektaar » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:22 pm

Thanks for the update!

dyk99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:04 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by dyk99 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:06 pm

I am having some problems using the ce after the update. Can anyone help or direct me when CE give Warning. Expected process = eu4.exe
I have selected eu4 but seems like the process name is not exactly the same from steam launcher.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 639

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by CompactDisc » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:45 am

dyk99 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:06 pm
I am having some problems using the ce after the update. Can anyone help or direct me when CE give Warning. Expected process = eu4.exe
I have selected eu4 but seems like the process name is not exactly the same from steam launcher.
Are you perhaps linking the launcher instead of the game?
The launcher has been separated from the game process now.
Happy table making!

Support me on Patreon for more table fun:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

dyk99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:04 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by dyk99 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:32 am

apparently I uninstalled CE and reinstalled then the problem magically disappeared. I have no idea what was wrong but it is working again and I will not complain. Thanx for the input CD.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 639

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by CompactDisc » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:13 pm

dyk99 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:32 am
apparently I uninstalled CE and reinstalled then the problem magically disappeared. I have no idea what was wrong but it is working again and I will not complain. Thanx for the input CD.
Glad to hear that the issue was solved ;)
Happy table making!

Support me on Patreon for more table fun:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

Fanworldtoshiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:51 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by Fanworldtoshiro » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:55 pm

First: Thank you CompactDisc and Recifense.
Really glad for the extension and the basic tables.

@CompactDisc:
I have an issue with the extension. The Army Professionalism and Province Autonomy Pointers dont seem to work.
Also a pointer for powerprojection would be nice.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 639

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by CompactDisc » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:50 am

Fanworldtoshiro wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:55 pm
First: Thank you CompactDisc and Recifense.
Really glad for the extension and the basic tables.

@CompactDisc:
I have an issue with the extension. The Army Professionalism and Province Autonomy Pointers dont seem to work.
Also a pointer for powerprojection would be nice.
I believe power projection is a calculated value, so can't make a pointer in that case.
The other two might be bugs. I'll take a look at it when I have some time.
Happy table making!

Support me on Patreon for more table fun:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alset85, Curley16, doshe, Google Adsense [Bot], Rickyn227, ryu-hi, TheMenda