Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.33.2.0 (GM and More) 2022-Mar-20

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DankNihilus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Europa Universalis IV x64 v1.29.3.0 (GM and More) 2019-Dec-15

Post by DankNihilus »

Hello. I've been trying for a long time to get the CompactDisc extension to work, but I can't. The values of everything except General at the bottom are all "???". I've read some of the suggestions and tried them all, but nothing works.

Could it be because I can't load Recifense's main table? I have the 1.30.3 version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

DankNihilus wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:45 am
Hello. I've been trying for a long time to get the CompactDisc extension to work, but I can't. The values of everything except General at the bottom are all "???". I've read some of the suggestions and tried them all, but nothing works.

Could it be because I can't load Recifense's main table? I have the 1.30.3 version.
The pointers depend on Reci's table in order to work, so yes that's the problem.

DankNihilus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DankNihilus »

CompactDisc wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:28 am
DankNihilus wrote:

The pointers depend on Reci's table in order to work, so yes that's the problem.
So how do I get it to work? Should I wait for a 1.30.3 version of Reci’s table?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

DankNihilus wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:58 am
CompactDisc wrote:
DankNihilus wrote:

Use his most recent one, that should still work. Does for everyone else.
This version -> eu4_X64_v1-30-1-0_583f_STEAM_VS_DD02_PF_CE70_S94-AOB_T52.CT

DankNihilus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DankNihilus »

CompactDisc wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:36 pm
DankNihilus wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:58 am
CompactDisc wrote:

Use his most recent one, that should still work. Does for everyone else.
This version -> eu4_X64_v1-30-1-0_583f_STEAM_VS_DD02_PF_CE70_S94-AOB_T52.CT
Hmm, that’s exactly what I used. We have the same error message as the guy before me, “array of byte named MORC could not be found”.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

DankNihilus wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:28 pm
Hmm, that’s exactly what I used. We have the same error message as the guy before me, “array of byte named MORC could not be found”.
It's an odd issue for sure. I used that table for a long time now without problems.
I can't test it right now, but I'll look into it when I have some time.
Feel free to pester me on discord about it ;)
Try the one in attachment to this post, it's the one I've been using for a while now.

I might have edited a few things, I do that every once in a while :p
If there are issues, they are likely my fault (other than the MORC thing) so feel free to ask anything.
Attachments
0FREuropa Universalis IV v1.30.3.0 Full Table Release.CT
(195.53 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Last edited by CompactDisc on Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DankNihilus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DankNihilus »

CompactDisc wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:57 pm
DankNihilus wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:28 pm
I can't test it right now, but I'll look into it when I have some time. It's an odd issue for sure. I used that table
Feel free to pester me on discord about it ;)
Try the one in attachment to this post, it's the one I've been using for a while now.

I might have edited a few things, I do that every once in a while :p
If there are issues, they are likely my fault (other than the MORC thing) so feel free to ask anything.
Aw geez, I feel honored and slightly shy that you’d do this for me(hopefully this helps others with similar problems too). But thank you very much, I’ll try this out as soon as I get the chance.

Edit: Still doesn't work for me, sadly... keeps telling me the same error message.

Edit2: Nevermind, it does! I just needed to reinstall Cheat Engine :v Thank you!

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

DankNihilus wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:01 pm
Aw geez, I feel honored and slightly shy that you’d do this for me(hopefully this helps others with similar problems too). But thank you very much, I’ll try this out as soon as I get the chance.

Edit: Still doesn't work for me, sadly... keeps telling me the same error message.

Edit2: Nevermind, it does! I just needed to reinstall Cheat Engine :v Thank you!
I didn't see your edits, because I didn't get notifications, but I'm glad it works now :)
After testing myself, I had no issue using Reci's table.

Traslogan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Traslogan »

On the current 1.30.40 patch, 99% of the script works perfectly but change religion and culture appear to not work. Change-religion does not work at all (simply has no effect when selecting your own tiles), and change culture caused a game crash twice in a row for me

|Alien|
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by |Alien| »

Sorry to bother but I have a problem with the Recifense's table: every time I try to activate his table CE give me a Warning screen with the following text: Expected Process = eu4.exe.
The process I selected is "eu4.exe" (and it is the game, I swear) but for CE it isn't good.
I have to reinstal CE every time if I want to use the table.
Any help, please?

raistlenn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raistlenn »

How is the province trade good pointer supposed to work? Changing the name to another trade good doesn't seem to do anything.

websmith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by websmith »

raistlenn wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 pm
How is the province trade good pointer supposed to work? Changing the name to another trade good doesn't seem to do anything.
You dont change the "name" - You go to a province with the desired trade good - lock the pointer, i.e. in the left side, by clicking the check box - not the "name" line, but the line with HEX characters.

Then you click on the province you want to change, and voila, it should now have the same trade good as the other provice.

Straputsky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Straputsky »

Two additions to the table. Could be, that these are already covered by the extension. There are so many pointers, it's easy to oversee some of them.

Pointer 1: Heir legitimacy (this way you can prevent pretender rebels for heirs with weak claims)
Pointer 2: Government capacity (the one you increase with spending reform progress, i.e. setting it to 5 means 5x20=100 additional government capacity)

In addition a small script to reveal the address for the curia controller. Changing the tag as well should set you in power even after reload. Don't freeze the values and reload a game, as this will most likely crash the game (however I never got a corrupted file because of this, but I never played ironman as well). I had no problems freezing the values and playing the game.

debugging addresses:
(A) eu4.exe+821E6B - power projection
(B) eu4.exe+3ADFAB - placate ruler, paid loans
(C) eu4.exe+3ADE57 - liberty desire from actions (use negative values)

(A) This way you can easily get 100 power projection. Conquer a province from your rival, find the address and set it to 100000 (value 100 x 1000). You can try to use a higher value, but the game will cut it back to 100 maximum.
(B) You need to placate your vassal at least once, otherwise there is no address to be found. Same goes for paying loans.
(C) This one should be revealed right away and requires no actions. You need to enter a negative value here (Cheat Engine will translate it correctly)

(B) and (C): The ingame values are capped at -100% each (placate ruler, paid loans, events). However, the game will remember the original value and diminish from there (i.e. using 5000000, which is 5000 ingame, will set the value to -100% for maybe the whole game). With all 3 set to -100%, you should be able to control even a great power as a vassal.

How to use:
1. In the middle of cheat engine on the left side, there is a button called "Memory view"
2. In the new window on the left side are the addresses, right-click on any address and choose "Go to address"
3. fill in one of the addresses (i.e. eu4.exe+821E6B) and jump to that point
4. right-click again on the chosen line and choose "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses"
5. Debugger will open, confirm with "yes"
6. (for power projection only): switch to ingame and hover over your power projection to see the tooltip
7. the debugger catches the addresses, these are valid until you reload a savegame
8. stop the debugger (important!) and double-click on a value to add it to your table

Do note, that the functions you access here are used for all countries in the game. That's why it's important to stop the debugger, once you got your address or it will slow down your game. Other than that, there should be no harm done, as to my knowledge Paradox didn't implement any precautions against hacking the game.
Attachments
EU4_addon.CT
(6 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

Camelmaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Camelmaker »

Is it possible to update this table? Game have version 1.30.4

websmith
Cheater
Cheater