Citra - 3DS Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D / Majora's Mask 3D

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Citra - 3DS Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D / Majora's Mask 3D

Post by Karlos_007 »

I don't know how to find pointers so here is a table with simple aobScan and the most used Cheats (Health, money, ammo, items...).
Hope it works on other computers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
citra-qt.CT
Citra Zelda Oot / MM v1.0
(121.23 KiB) Downloaded 555 times

agsluz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Citra - 3DS Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D / Majora's Mask 3D

Post by agsluz »

Qual versão desse citra vc usou o que estou usando atualizado não funciona e ainda quando tento acionar desliga o meu PC qual versão exata do citra vc usou
Which version of this citra did you use what I am using updated does not work and even when I try to power off my PC which exact version of the citra did you use

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

agsluz wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:48 pm
Qual versão desse citra vc usou o que estou usando atualizado não funciona e ainda quando tento acionar desliga o meu PC qual versão exata do citra vc usou
Which version of this citra did you use what I am using updated does not work and even when I try to power off my PC which exact version of the citra did you use
Citra Nightly 1695 works fine on both games.

agsluz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by agsluz »

não funciono com essa versão ai não, meu pc desliga e re inicia trava tudo, mas funciono com a versão 1362 que é a versão da data exata antes da postagem, mas pela data eu tive uma ideia de qual versão era, essa versão que vc falou seria impossível até por que nessa data nem existia a 1695, só juntei as pontas e descobri, mas mesmo assim obrigado pela atenção ai I do not work with this version there, my pc shuts down and starts again locks everything, but I work with version 1362 which is the version of the exact date before posting, but by the date I had an idea of which version it was, this version that you said it would be impossible even because on that date it didn't even exist in 1695, I just put the tips together and found out, but thanks for the attention there