Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by thiagodmc »

DrummerIX Hello, I'm Brazilian, I'm very advanced in the game and I already have the dragon, I wanted to know how to raise the xp only family members to maximize them without the human characters getting lv99

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MochronaP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by MochronaP »

Just wanted to ask, has anyone found the growth stats of a familiar (aka how much a stat increases on level up)? Since so many familiars are much worse than others and weak endgame, I wanted to balance them out myself instead of merely giving them extra stats through the food stat cheat. Might not be possible, but a gbatemp user (Kentoss) found the pointers/addresses back in 2013 for the ps3 version. I can't locate these growth stats anywhere in the remastered though. Image

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

thiagodmc wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:17 pm
DrummerIX Hello, I'm Brazilian, I'm very advanced in the game and I already have the dragon, I wanted to know how to raise the xp only family members to maximize them without the human characters getting lv99
Use EXP Multiplier, but set Character EXP to 1 to get normal exp and Familiar EXP to something high. Personally, I've used 5000 to get them max level quickly while my characters are just normal level.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:40 pm
thiagodmc wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:17 pm
Use EXP Multiplier, but set Character EXP to 1 to get normal exp and Familiar EXP to something high. Personally, I've used 5000 to get them max level quickly while my characters are just normal level.
But if they are max level they are overpowered against mob nah ?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

acecel wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:27 pm
I like to play that way personally. I got a dinoceros and metamorphed him to his 3rd tier and yes, battles are pretty simple at max level with him. He maxes out at level 28 in his 3rd tier but is very powerful. I only get other familiar's so far as I need them to do errands.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:53 pm
acecel wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:27 pm
I like to play that way personally. I got a dinoceros and metamorphed him to his 3rd tier and yes, battles are pretty simple at max level with him. He maxes out at level 28 in his 3rd tier but is very powerful. I only get other familiar's so far as I need them to do errands.
I followed a guide from someone with the 3 x 3 familiars + 3 in reserve, and i evolved all of them to 3rd evo, then a quick boost to reach my character level then normal xp since then, and i already feel very powerful (except in the The Solosseum rank A :mrgreen: ).
But i may try to max their level to see the difference, their dps is not awesome so that may help :D

And i was thinking about a "instant cooldown for skills" cheat, that would very useful as they tend to have so long CD.

And i got the teleport skill in game (i mean from the story), and it's a game changer, i was dreaming of it from a while, now everything is way more enjoyable, mostly doing quests in fact :mrgreen:

As more as i play this game and advance in the story as more as i love it, i really feel like it become progressively better as you progress.
More skills, spells, tricks, items, and the story start to unveil itself a little more, even the characters story are quite rich.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

@DrummerIX
Can you add feature to do "Always Miracle Move"
OR Always drop Golden Glim ?

I play normally, only use No MP, but it's hard to trigger golden glim drop.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to get a Quick Cooldown I think working.

I'm not stopping my playthrough to search for things that take a long time to find.

ueess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ueess »

100% catch needed

since the replace ticket will end in locked familiars you cant release

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:15 am
I was able to get a Quick Cooldown I think working.

I'm not stopping my playthrough to search for things that take a long time to find.
Oh sorry, i didn't know finding/triggering golden glim will take a long time to find.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

ueess wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:58 am
100% catch needed

since the replace ticket will end in locked familiars you cant release
I used Dinoceros Ticket's and have no issues with releasing the familiars. Maybe don't use the Gold tickets.

rohindanil
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rohindanil »

When table is Enable - spells is gone.
Spoiler
ImageImage

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

rohindanil wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:34 am
Spoiler
ImageImage
Have you updated to latest table? I thought I fixed that issue.

Oh and that image site is saying hackers own it and malware is on it.

rohindanil
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rohindanil »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:25 pm
rohindanil wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:34 am
Spoiler
ImageImage
Have you updated to latest table? I thought I fixed that issue.

Oh and that image site is saying hackers own it and malware is on it.
Version 6.1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I cannot see your image, but I'm using latest table and have no issues