Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pedrosoteroth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by pedrosoteroth »

Was playing with 5.0 last night, do i broke my game ? or swaine/esther bug only start to happens on 5.1 ? didn`t pay attention to their songs and shots skills

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by DrummerIX »

pedrosoteroth wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:27 pm
Was playing with 5.0 last night, do i broke my game ? or swaine/esther bug only start to happens on 5.1 ? didn`t pay attention to their songs and shots skills
I think the issue started with my changes in 5.0, so it's possible. I was able to fix Esther, but don't have Swaine in my party to figure out how to fix him. I am trying to play as much as I can to get to that point again here over the weekend, so it's possible I will have a fix for you in day or two.

MochronaP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MochronaP »

On my end, at least, both Swaine and Esther had their skills returned in the 5.4 table update so thanks for the quick update \o/ I didn't modify anything about the characters aside from max MP so can't help with iganar's iussue. The skill returned after entering a battle like Drummer said.Image Image Image

pedrosoteroth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pedrosoteroth »

thats sad :/ time to rollback i guess 4h-5h of gameplay, could be worse

MochronaP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MochronaP »

I'm just going to try and save before every major table update anyway, but Drummer updates pretty often so waiting a day or two isn't so bad.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I made one more attempt to fix things with EDIT 5.5 based on the knowledge that a previous edit worked for one person and my knowledge of how it's supposed to work with all the characters.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

So, anyone else with feedback on things working for Swaine and Marcassin with latest update?

DiehauserDiablos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DiehauserDiablos »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:58 am
So, anyone else with feedback on things working for Swaine and Marcassin with latest update?
On my end everything is working but i do not have marcassin yet, but Esther and Swaine did get their commands back song and trickshot so it worked out, thank you very much for the quick fix and all your hard work to give us this great table. Truthfully this table has everything I could ever want for me its perfect now.

iganar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iganar »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:58 am
Yeah it's worked for me too, thank you.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

@DrummerIX I would like to "release" a few familiars but i can't for many of them because [reason].
For info you can only release a familiar in the retreat.

Using your "Highlighted Familiar Stats" i tried to find where this value "can be released" is stored but without success, in case you have time to take a look?
Or maybe it would be faster to create a script "that always answer yes if the question is asked" ?

Being able to clean my retreat from duplicate, familiars i hate, gold familiar, etc ... is needed when you have "OCD" like me :mrgreen:

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Are saves encrypted and bound to accounts? Looking to port the JP All-in-one exclusive familiars over but I need a save for testing, preferably right in front of the ticket exchange spot.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

predprey wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:45 pm
Are saves encrypted and bound to accounts? Looking to port the JP All-in-one exclusive familiars over but I need a save for testing, preferably right in front of the ticket exchange spot.
I believe they are at least bound to your account.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I"ve put in EDIT 6.0 with few more updates. Most significantly, the All Spells Cost Zero MP.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

acecel wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:34 pm
@DrummerIX I would like to "release" a few familiars but i can't for many of them because [reason].

Using your "Highlighted Familiar Stats" i tried to find where this value "can be released" is stored but without success, in case you have time to take a look?
Or maybe it would be faster to create a script "that always answer yes if the question is asked" ?

Being able to clean my retreat from duplicate, familiars i hate, gold familiar, etc ... is needed when you have "OCD" like me :mrgreen:
I haven't even captured a regular familiar outside the one Solomon forced you to capture. I gave myself 90 Dinoceros tickets and use Solomon for any familiar's I want.

I can try looking at what I can do though.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:27 pm
acecel wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:34 pm

I haven't even captured a regular familiar outside the one Solomon forced you to capture. I gave myself 90 Dinoceros tickets and use Solomon for any familiar's I want.

I can try looking at what I can do though.
The issue is the same no matter where the pet come from, i think it's maybe even "worse" when they have been exchanged from tickets but i'm not sure. I wasn't able to understand why some are un-releasable when others aren't, happened even on a dupe :mrgreen: