Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by DrummerIX »

I have now completed the game and received every achievement in the process. I added a few things to the table to make things a little easier. First, Multiply Extra Stat Increases of Familiars. Normally, you can only add up to 255 points to a stat of the familiar but with this option every point counts as the multiplier you select instead of just 1, so you can easily max out the familiar stats to 999 if you so desire. When I was testing this option, I was hitting enemies for the maximum damage of 9999 consistently. I guess there is a one hit kill option if you need it. I modified the Override Familiar ID option to allow for an Auto Increase Familiar ID. If you turn this on then every time you hand in a ticket to Solomon, the game sets the next Override Familiar ID to the next one. I used this to try to quickly get the Familiarologist Achievement but it still took a little time because you need 250 distinct familiars. But if you turn the option on and have enough tickets (Use Override Shop and maybe Change Alchemy to get those as needed), you can get it done fairly quickly. This is all in EDIT 8.0.

I did attempt to look at a few of the other requests, but could not figure out anything in a short amount of time. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm done with the table and game for now. Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by DrummerIX »

Well, I attempted to get a few other requests working since I thought they would be nice to have from beginning of game. I think I nailed down the options to Can Use Philmobile Before Endgame and Can Use Dragon Horn From Beginning of Game. Basically these options set flags that are required to use the items. You still have to give yourself the item with Override Shop but you can use that when picking up a chest or forage point from the beginning. I tested this and it works from start of the game. Use Tengri with caution as I'm sure you can break your game by going places you should not. It's in EDIT 8.5.

Now, I think I'm done with this game. I think. :)

mech4399
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mech4399 »

Is anyone is else's game crashing upon activating the scripts? I am using infinite hp, mp, no cost seplls, and infinite stamina. I was using the old table 6.0 and the most recent 8.5 version. This did not start happening until today.

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

Thanks for the last update, any chance you can add your "one hit kill" as an option and no aggro (instead of using Veil ?)
Thanks a lot for your work.

Saith1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Saith1234 »

Any chance there will be an enemy hp/dmg multiplier added? Would be awesome to spice the difficulty a bit up. Thanks alot for anything done so far!

BBK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BBK »

Hey Drummer it looks like No Fullness for Familiars When Feeding was removed from the latest table edit. Was this intended?

PhillipeBR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PhillipeBR »

Drummer, a new update just hit Steam this week and the 8.5 table stopped working completely...

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I put in a fix for most pointers for the version update around December 14, 2019 in EDIT 9.0.

iamnotnerdx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iamnotnerdx »

when i try to enable the cheat table i get this error : Error:[string "lua_aobscan("SpellListAOB2","NinoKuni_WotWW_R..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')

any idea how to fix it?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Make sure to say YES to run the LUA code when you load the table. It is a setting in CE to ask to run LUA code.

iamnotnerdx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iamnotnerdx »

now im facing a new issue. only cheat table edit 4.6 are able to read the values of my game. the updated onces i cant get it to work

golden_octorok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by golden_octorok »

Hi! I'm new to Cheat Tables and Cheat Engine in general, and I must say that I am horrible with programming and hacking stuff :?
These are the issues that I have:

A) I had downloaded the latest version of the CT and enabled all Lua regardless of signature.
Yet, I am unable to activate:
1. Can Use Philmobile Before Endgame (Still Have To Give The Key Using Override Item)
2. Can Use Dragon Horn (Tengri) (Still Have To Give The Horn Using Override Item)
Is this because I don't have these items yet?

B) I am able to activate these, but they do not take effect:
1. Infinite HP (all Characters with each character ticks)
2. Infinite MP (all Characters with each character ticks)
3. All Spells Cost Zero MP
4. Override Get Familiar (via ticket) - For this, I was pretty sure my items could not be expended, but my tickets still disappear after use

For now, my priority is to get "Override Get Familiar (via ticket)" working. Has anyone worked this out?

Edit:
A1) and A2) has been resolved by giving the said item first via Override Item. I didn't see them cos idk I could lengthen the column of the CT to view the headers.
B3) I realised that I mistook Spells for Tricks. B3) is ok.
B4) My current way is to not use the pointer and auto override. I use Override Shop ID and the manual setting of override familiar ID instead.

I am still unable to activate B1 and B2 though

golden_octorok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by golden_octorok »

I had also discovered that by overwriting a familiar from a ticket to either an Auroralynx, a Sparkee or an Incy, each of these familiar has a uniform value of ONE for each attribute (attack, defense, etc.).
I had tried overwriting it to a Baatender and its stats are ok though.

Edit: When I managed to tame an Auroralynx without overwriting the tamed familiar, its stats are normal

EpicMorgana32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by EpicMorgana32 »

Anyway to edit the max hp and mp and stats. I was grinding to catch up the new party member but I overleveled. All i want to do is basically make my hp and mp the way it was in a certain level. If possible please let me know.

Vandril
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vandril »

After being frustrated that the game forces you to metamorphose Mitey at the tutorial for it (I didn't want to yet, damnit!), I found the values for Familiar Level, EXP, Command Slot count, and base stats (stats before modifiers at current level) and added them all to the table as pointers under Highlighted Familiar Stats. Locking all them alongside the Familiar ID entry allowed me to "keep" my Mitey as though I never metamorphosed him after the tutorial forces you to. These entries should work for all familiars, like the rest of the Highlighted Familiar Stats section.

If anyone wants to use those values, the customized 9.0 table is attached to this post.

Big thanks to DrummerIX for yet another great table.
Attachments
NinoKuni_WotWW_Remastered 9.0 Customized.CT
(203.55 KiB) Downloaded 265 times