Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by Noire Blackheart »

So far i have crashed twice during ding dong dell cutscenes but i will give it more testing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by Cielos »

Update.1
- updated ignore mp, it works on familiar's skills now.
undead
- health still drop but Oliver won't die.
- no companion yet, only know it works on Oliver.

ignore mp
- cast spell with zero mp.
- mp still decrease when use cast spell in battle until it reaches zero.
NinoKuni_WotWW_Remastered.CT
+2, table Update.1
(33.21 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
Last edited by Cielos on Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shuryo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shuryo »

Familiar catch rate increase/instant catching would be a life saver.

Also I remember the ps3 version had a save editor where you could get golden tickets to exchange for rare event/giveaway/bonus familiars and special japanese only familiars, there was at least a dozen of them that couldn't be obtained without cheating.
I wonder if the PC version has any of them or if they just cut that content out, would be pretty sad since some of them were really cool.

shoe7ess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shoe7ess »

Shuryo wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Also I remember the ps3 version had a save editor where you could get golden tickets to exchange for rare event/giveaway/bonus familiars and special japanese only familiars, there was at least a dozen of them that couldn't be obtained without cheating.
I wonder if the PC version has any of them or if they just cut that content out, would be pretty sad since some of them were really cool.
I second this, especially the catch rate. Wouldn't want 100% because that would make multi-enemy battles a pain but if I don't have to kill Totoro 156 times this go around before catching one I would definitely be relieved :)

*Edit* I think one way to find the pointer for this would be to wait until you have the ability to unlock the bonuses for drop rates (they are % increases off the base catch value, not an addition of that percent to the total, so you could search a few unknown values to narrow down the pool a bit, then search a value+skill(%). I'm sure there is a base rate out of battle that gets modified based off what familiar you are fighting (at least as far as I remember from back when it was originally released) and that rate may have been figured out already, I haven't checked that out. I'll see what I can do to help when I have time this weekend.

Regardless of how it goes, thank you so much for starting a .CT for one of my favorite JRPGs!

Shuryo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shuryo »

I think the completionist video on NNK lists the base catch percentage and how much it gets increased by the bonuses.
I'll check through it when I get some time.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

Hi could we possible get a Drop all normal + rare drops from monsters pls OR 100% steal ??

ty

Jonald
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jonald »

Shuryo wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Do you have a link to this save editor for PS3? And are you sure it allowed for use of the Japanese only familiars?

Shuryo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shuryo »

Jonald wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:42 am
Do you have a link to this save editor for PS3? And are you sure it allowed for use of the Japanese only familiars?
I wish I could remember where I got it from, but it was a simple exe file with drop down menus where you'd just load the decrypted save file and you could pick items to replace from a list, and it had all the tickets for the Colosseum exchanges.

Like the Griffon and the Moth and golden ones I think that you couldn't get in the game at all without special promotion codes.

I think the Japanese version had 3 more special ones but maybe those were locked to JP version of the game, I really can't remember.

Now I'm just wondering since there are no DLCs on steam and they didn't give out any familiar codes in magazines and such for the remaster I wonder if they just removed them all from the game completely or if they're still there and can be hacked in.
Or maybe they're broken and it will mess up the game.

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

Somehow my post got lost (weir) but you can find 3 save editors in the GBATemp thread, post #280...
Link is on previous page, i might have some of the sources diying on an hdd though.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to get a Override Shop Item ID working in EDIT 2.5.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:31 pm
I was able to get a Override Shop Item ID working in EDIT 2.5.
try these? don't have the game, can't try myself, but curious to know if it has the jp dlc data, or has to be manually modded in.

86F1ED45 Bibi Ticket (JP Version Only)
9FEADC04 Chomu Ticket (JP Version Only)
B4C78FC7 Fen Ticket (JP Version Only)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

predprey wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:34 pm
try these? don't have the game, can't try myself, but curious to know if it has the jp dlc data, or has to be manually modded in.

86F1ED45 Bibi Ticket (JP Version Only)
9FEADC04 Chomu Ticket (JP Version Only)
B4C78FC7 Fen Ticket (JP Version Only)
Those JP Only item id's don't appear to work in the base game. I can get the other tickets using Shop Override though, so they must not be in the game.

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

Any way to get some sort of run speed modifier for world/towns/dungeons? This game is unbearably slow moving. I'd rather not set the whole game to 5x speed if possible.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

any possibilities for a party familiar editor?

shoe7ess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shoe7ess »

Shuryo wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:35 am
I think the completionist video on NNK lists the base catch percentage and how much it gets increased by the bonuses.
I'll check through it when I get some time.
Found this on the neoseeker forums:
[Link]
*Edit* I found this post that's a little easier on the eyes than the one I posted previously.

It's the base catch % for every familiar, I'll see if I can test it with an early familiar (haven't even left the beginning yet, just got the game started pretty much so I have like another hour before I can start testing in game, at the least).