Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by DrummerIX »

I did some work on Infinite Item Usage/Set Minimum Amount. I made it work on gaining an item and put in code to not affect important items. I also fixed the issue of buying an item with the option on making you get max of the item. I found a pointer to Merit Stamps and put in a Merit Stamp Multiplier option. Although you can edit things with the pointer, it might not show your merit cards correctly when you do. So using the Merit Stamp Multiplier, you can speed things up with your questing.

All of this is in EDIT 3.0.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by Impala »

The pointer and script for merits doesn't work

Steam version

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:17 am
The pointer and script for merits doesn't work

Steam version
Do you have a savegame? It worked for me at beginning of game. It doesn't show the multiplied amount when you complete a quest, but if you look at your merit stamps afterward, it worked for me.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

My mistake, the script does work

Serenity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Serenity »

@DrummerIX

Hello, is it possible to add a 100% familiar capture please, would be really helpful, ty.
Last edited by Serenity on Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

GamerCare
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by GamerCare »

Code: Select all

Adds:
- No aggro
- Unlimited money
Attachments
NinoKuni_WotWW_Remastered.CT
(2.36 KiB) Downloaded 132 times

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

@DrummerIX:

I tried the familiar pointer stats and beside the familiarity, nothing showed up, don't know if your offsets are wrong but i decided to give it a glance.
Spoiler
Like i said, i worked on the ps3's saveeditor back in the time so things were easier.

However, here are my little contribution; i'm checking those values from the "bestiary" (not sure how it's called in English).
I also added the Celestial Sign offset (Sun/Star/Moon/Planet/Double Sun/Double Star/Double Moon/Double Planet) as a dropdown list.
Keep in mind that i'm not really a CE expert, more of an hexa/debugger guy.

Oh, by the way, feel free to use this as you like.
Attachments
NinoKuni_WotWW_Remastered-Kameo.CT
(34.39 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

100% drop all normal+rare items is possible? doing quests with low rate is extremely tedious and boring.
100% drop would make this wayy faster.

ty

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

BlackMonster wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:38 am
100% drop all normal+rare items is possible? doing quests with low rate is extremely tedious and boring.

ty
You can use Shop Override to get any item you need.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:48 am
BlackMonster wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:38 am

ty
You can use Shop Override to get any item you need.
i know but that wouldnt flow with the pace of gettin the drops as u go.

asdfen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by asdfen »

100% capture rate?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I haven't had much time to play the game or look at more options too much. Real life kind of got in the way.

I'm not even to the point of capturing familiars, so cannot look for that option at the moment.

I do plan on playing some more and perhaps looking at a few more requests, but no promises on what I can come up with.

asdfen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by asdfen »

thank you very much for table

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Drummer I can send over my save if it will help you, I just got the boat.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:19 pm
Drummer I can send over my save if it will help you, I just got the boat.
Sure, that will help me to find some stuff further in the game. I was able to get a 100% drop item working I think. I got a little lucky searching for item drop tables and the code that accesses those.