Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rohindanil
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by rohindanil »

Table 6.1
[x]Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch (Steam) -> [x]Enable -> then spell list 0/ 0.
Maybe only russian version "Ni No Kuni"...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by DrummerIX »

rohindanil wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:20 pm
Table 6.1
[x]Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch (Steam) -> [x]Enable -> then spell list 0/ 0.
Try this version and let me know if it works for you?
Attachments
NinoKuni_WotWW_Remastered.CT
EDIT 6.2 (Fix for Russian version)
(88.37 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

rohindanil
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rohindanil »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:36 pm
rohindanil wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:20 pm
Table 6.1
Try this version and let me know if it works for you?
It's worked!

manwoodsal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by manwoodsal »

Kept up the good work.

Just wondering if you might find a way to maybe edit or add ones to the Retreat. So don't have to like override them when trying to get one type or not.

Thanks.

Gunf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gunf »

Any chance you could take the randomness out of the character stats when lvling?

Thanks in advance

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

thiagodmc wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:17 pm
DrummerIX Hello, I'm Brazilian, I'm very advanced in the game and I already have the dragon, I wanted to know how to raise the xp only family members to maximize them without the human characters getting lv99
Eae como que tu chegou tão rápido no dragão? Sorry for typing in pt br it's just it's so rare to find Brazilians :ph34r:

thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thiagodmc »

Rogus wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:34 pm
thiagodmc wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:17 pm
DrummerIX Hello, I'm Brazilian, I'm very advanced in the game and I already have the dragon, I wanted to know how to raise the xp only family members to maximize them without the human characters getting lv99
Eae como que tu chegou tão rápido no dragão? Sorry for typing in pt br it's just it's so rare to find Brazilians :ph34r:
Playing hahahahaha, and doing all side quests.

I beat that the dragon only released in the post game, but it is released just before the fight against the black wizard, so it already captures dinoseros in an original way to anyone, but it's 6% chance, I don't use the dinoseros neither the gripho, they are very strong and I think it spoils the game

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I perfected No Cooldown, but I'm unsure if this affects enemies too. It's possible it does, but it now works for familiars and characters and it is now no cooldown. It's in EDIT 6.5.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Would it be possible to learn all craft recipes by using a cheat ?
And also "no ingredients needed" cheat ? Even if we could simply buy the item with the "override shop item".

About the override shop item, i just found out that it also works when we craft items, so you don't have to go to a shop to get the item you want, simply craft anything cheap and you can get your item no matter where you are :mrgreen:

rohindanil
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rohindanil »

Run Speed multipler please?

ueess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ueess »

Can someone figure how to port the save from ps4 to pc then pc to ps4 ?

am willing to pay 100$ paypal if someone helped
Attachments
Ni No Kuni Save Port.rar
(133.71 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I put in option to change alchemy formulas. The default is everything just costs 1 White Bread, but there is an option for Easy Mad Scientist achievement. You can turn this on and Mix and Match White Bread or Iced Coffee in various quantities to make every formula. Enjoy! It's in EDIT 7.0.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:40 am
I put in option to change alchemy formulas. The default is everything just costs 1 White Bread, but there is an option for Easy Mad Scientist achievement. You can turn this on and Mix and Match White Bread or Iced Coffee in various quantities to make every formula. Enjoy! It's in EDIT 7.0.
As always thanks again for this table, and this is probably the funniest table update i have ever seen, can't wait to try this :mrgreen:

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Someone wanted pointers to Grow Stats for Familiars. I added them to the Highlighted Familiar Stats pointer section. Higher numbers for these values cause you to get better stat increases on level up. I'm not sure exactly how it all works but higher is better. This might be the last update. I am in post-game and only have few more achievements to get before I am done playing for now. This is all in EDIT 7.5.

DiehauserDiablos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DiehauserDiablos »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:16 am
Someone wanted pointers to Grow Stats for Familiars. I added them to the Highlighted Familiar Stats pointer section. Higher numbers for these values cause you to get better stat increases on level up. I'm not sure exactly how it all works but higher is better. This might be the last update. I am in post-game and only have few more achievements to get before I am done playing for now. This is all in EDIT 7.5.
Hey DrummerIX there is something you get in post game that by the time you get it is completely useless but would be really nice to have before that warning for those who do not wanna know what you get post game do not click the spoiler (tho it is completely useless by the time you get it)
Spoiler
A car allows you to travel around much faster
by the time you get this you are completely finished with the game and serves no purpose at all. If there is any way you can add to the table a way to get this to activate because even having the key item for it will not make it activate it just tells you cant use it. Thank you very much for all you have given us with these tables. My request is not all that necessary just would be cool to have and actually use when it matters.