Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by BlackMonster »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:02 pm
Noire Blackheart wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:19 pm
Drummer I can send over my save if it will help you, I just got the boat.
Sure, that will help me to find some stuff further in the game. I was able to get a 100% drop item working I think. I got a little lucky searching for item drop tables and the code that accesses those.
Just tested this and it works but it only gets u 100% of the 1st 2 items, the 3rd item never drops, maybe 3rd item is the rare item drop? and now its only droppin 100% of the normal drops?

ty

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by DrummerIX »

BlackMonster wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:39 pm
Just tested this and it works but it only gets u 100% of the 1st 2 items, the 3rd item never drops, maybe 3rd item is the rare item drop? and now its only droppin 100% of the normal drops?

ty
You wouldn't happen to have a save near a monster with three drops would you? It would help me see what's going on.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Nevermind. I put in EDIT 3.6 to fix the Monster Drop All Items to include the Steal drop tables also. This is everything a monster can drop according to sources on the Internet.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

yea its working PERFECT now ty so much , i can die in peace now!

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

Thanks for the table. I'll see if my game doesn't crashes like on that part for the brokenheart guard.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

It shouldent, he fixed the crash issue a few edits back.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Alright, I was having issues getting save games to work from others. It says save corrupted, so it must be tied to user id maybe.

I'm going to start over and watch the cutscenes this time and try to do my regular playthru. If I come across anything I think I need to add to the table, I may stop and search for it.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:48 pm
Alright, I was having issues getting save games to work from others. It says save corrupted, so it must be tied to user id maybe.

I'm going to start over and watch the cutscenes this time and try to do my regular playthru. If I come across anything I think I need to add to the table, I may stop and search for it.
Take your time. Don't rush it as this game is pretty beautiful and it'd be a shame to run through too fast.

There's a couple of features that are easily missed as they're only explained/added as you progress over QUITE a while, so probably these:

-Easy/Always Counterattack
-Always Fully Charged! effect (pick up Gold glims in battle, when Fully Charged! you can perform a Miracle move ie Limit Break. This one is pretty hard as Gold glims hardly appear. You need to do things like Defend properly against a mob's special move, Counterattack them correctly, etc. Exploiting a Boss weakness is the highest and most sure way to get Gold glims to appear.)
-Infinite Familiar Usage time
-100% Capture (always stun target on kill for capture)
-Infinite Capture Time (there's a timer that ticks down for how long the mob stays stunned, sometimes its really fast and empties before you can run over)

Shuryo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shuryo »

Thanks for item drops, that'll be good enough for a while since catching isn't until the 3rd boss I believe.
Stealing drops is interesting, that's a mechanic that is only useful in suuuper late game for some final alchemy quests, I remember you had to steal some stuff from golden mobs during end game hundreds of times with a super low chance just to complete all the requests, that was hellish.

With drops and catching this will pretty much be a cakewalk since those were the 2 things that took the most time in the game before... oh and well running around.
So I guess drops+catching+movement speed would be the ultimate combo.
I think I'm good on items though, I only didn't have the patience for catching everything in the original so I'll wait for that.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Thanks for the table.

I didn't read all the topic but could you add multiplier for gold/guilders gain as you did for Merit Stamps ?

Thanks in advance

Edit : And also pet infinite HP and MP :mrgreen:
And being able to edit pets level <3
Last edited by acecel on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pedrosoteroth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pedrosoteroth »

Can you add stealth mode ( no encounters ) and 100% catch rate ? i want somewhat o more difficult gameplay, doing all quests without overleveling during the process, with the exp multiplier to 0 i can enjoy an more challenge game, also can i set the exp multiplier only for human characters ?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

pedrosoteroth wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:04 pm
Can you add stealth mode ( no encounters ) and 100% catch rate ? i want somewhat o more difficult gameplay, doing all quests without overleveling during the process, with the exp multiplier to 0 i can enjoy an more challenge game, also can i set the exp multiplier only for human characters ?
To set a normal exp rate for one while you change the other one to what you want, set it to 1 as the multiplier. This would basically not multiply it by anything.

Jonald
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jonald »

predprey wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:34 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:31 pm
I was able to get a Override Shop Item ID working in EDIT 2.5.
try these? don't have the game, can't try myself, but curious to know if it has the jp dlc data, or has to be manually modded in.

86F1ED45 Bibi Ticket (JP Version Only)
9FEADC04 Chomu Ticket (JP Version Only)
B4C78FC7 Fen Ticket (JP Version Only)
I wonder if there's a way to mod these three familiars into the English version of the game.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Jonald wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:58 pm
predprey wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:34 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:31 pm
I was able to get a Override Shop Item ID working in EDIT 2.5.
try these? don't have the game, can't try myself, but curious to know if it has the jp dlc data, or has to be manually modded in.

86F1ED45 Bibi Ticket (JP Version Only)
9FEADC04 Chomu Ticket (JP Version Only)
B4C78FC7 Fen Ticket (JP Version Only)
I wonder if there's a way to mod these three familiars into the English version of the game.
Which made me asking : could you add a switch from one familiar to another in the table ? (selected familiar or our cage or resting pets, anything :mrgreen: )

Thanks anyway

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I did a little work on the table today. I put in the requested Guilders Multiplier and added Learned Tricks and Sign to the Highlighted Familiar Stats pointer section. Someone mentioned it didn't work for them, but I am only up to where you have 2 familiars in the beginning and both work for me. You view the Creature Cage to update the pointer. The extra stats fields don't update until you refresh the page in game if you change them for me. Oh, I also fixed the Merit Stamps pointer. It is actually divided into Merit Stamps Earned which is 2 Bytes and Merit Stamps Spent which is 2 Bytes. You can keep setting Merit Stamps Spent to 0 to have full Merit Cards even after purchasing a Merit Reward. All of this is in EDIT 3.7.

I am to the point of going through the Golden Grove to get to Al Mamoon in my game. If I have time, it might be tomorrow when I unlock taming familiars and will probably stop to search for some options with that since it's requested many times.