Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zeroxdz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by Zeroxdz »

Hello, can someone explain to me how to edit Oliver and Esther's stats? I exaggerated with the experience multiplier and I would like to lower their level, the problem is that the values of the table come out as ??, the values of the Unimos do appear to me but not for the characters.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by windgale »

Hi, I have a question. I've been using the table with only a few issues here and there, like the occasional crash/hang up that seems to be due to having the Infinite HP/Infinite MP Cheats turned on (turning them off seem to work about 95% of the time).

My question has to do with Swaine. I'm not sure if I need to be farther or something but I have gotten Swaine after fighting his Nightmare and what not, but I did not get on the boat yet. I went back to exploring areas I can open up now and I have been noticing that Swaine's HP/MP keeps dropping even though the cheats are on.

Is there any way to fix this?

tl;dr

Infinite HP/Infinite MP for Swaine isn't working on my game. Is there a fix?

yothuco
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yothuco »

Hi guys.
i'm trying to use this table, but i'm getting this error message:
"Error:[string "lua_aobscan("SpellListAOB2","NinoKuni_WotWW_R..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')"

Anyone knows how to fix?

And thanks to OP for the table.

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

is there a gamepass version?

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

I'm replaying Ni No Kuni right now, and I went ahead and created a table to modify capture/tame rates, dropped/stolen items and drop/steal rates. This wouldn't have been possible without the Familiar & Item ID lists compiled in DrummerIX's table.

The table works as follows:
  • Enable to attach to process and get base pointer
  • List is sorted alphabetically; some familiars appear twice - in those cases, simply try out both options
  • Modify values for desired familiar
  • Modifications need to be made before entering battle (since the values are only called once when entering battle)
  • To revert changes, either change the value back manually or simply save and reload (which reloads the original values from the actual game files)
Have fun :).
Attachments
NinoKuni_WotWW_Remastered_Capture_Rates.CT
(1.24 MiB) Downloaded 383 times

fozzibab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fozzibab »

Is there some kind of item ID list available so that we can enter in the number for the Philmobile car keys and Tengin's Dragon Horn?

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

is this cheat functionable with gamepass version?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Balader wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:39 pm
is this cheat functionable with gamepass version?
No

SkeleDragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SkeleDragon »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:59 pm
I'm replaying Ni No Kuni right now, and I went ahead and created a table to modify capture/tame rates, dropped/stolen items and drop/steal rates. This wouldn't have been possible without the Familiar & Item ID lists compiled in DrummerIX's table.
Having trouble getting the modded capture rate to function, editing drops works fine.
I set the rate to 1 (100%) but the creature just died and never entered "heart mode" my tests have been with the Spitoo (Capture Rate 101). Am I doing something wrong?