Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
boeta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by boeta »

help, i am stuck after getting mornstar and breach time spell, the game guidance-star tell me to go to hamelin. But when i am inside hamelin, the star tell me to go outside town again. When i compared to youtube at same part of the game, the star should be indicating me to the palace (i already talk to the king but his dialogue still asking me to get mornstar).

i dont know which of this code is game breaking?

1. getting sky tree wand and primordial sword through overwrite shop id code

2. getting travel spell through add spell code

3. getting dinoceros through overide familiar id and max metamorphed it

[automerge]1592808447[/automerge]

found the problem. Tombstone trail boss shouldnt TRAVEL back directly to Hamelin, because before hamelin there is event at wordlmap that triggered on walk

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by boeta on Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Is there a way to make field spells such as [I]Levitate[/I], [I]Veil[/I], [I]Seek Fortune[/I], [I]Chart Chests[/I] [B]permanent[/B]? They have a "timer" of sorts, my -[I]wild[/I]- guess is it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by totalabyss »

Is this table still working with the current version of the game? Its been over a year since an update.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by XRizerX »

totalabyss wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:56 am
Is this table still working with the current version of the game? Its been over a year since an update.
The Table does still work.

Although it likes to crash when certain scripts are enabled.

Things I've noticed so far:

Glitch#1: If you have certain options available (not sure which) before you even load your save file (from title screen on first boot) the save won't load, it'll just hang on the load screen indefinitely. Make sure you don't start messing around with the table until your save is completely loaded and you're able to walk around.

Glitch #2: If you start over riding shop ID's as soon as it's available, it could potentially permanently glitch your save file. In my experience the first story event with the Cat King disappearing wouldn't even proc when you talk to the guard. I had to reload a previous save file with the trainer off in order to get past this. It has me paranoid now, so after every major event I make a new save file.

Glitch #3: Game randomly crashes when loading a new area or checking your familiar bank, so make sure to save before you leave a town or check the bank when you have lots of options turned on. Again, I'm not sure which option causes this to happen but I generally have infinite items, monsters drop all loot, infinite MP, EXP multiplier and spells cost zero MP all turned on at all times while playing and it'll just randomly occur after playing for extended periods of time, so be careful!

Glitch #4: When using the familiar override ID I've noticed some familiars are glitched and have whacked out starting stats (1 in each stat). They will gain paltry or no stat gains on level up which renders them completely gimped and useless if you plan to take them to the end game. It's fine if you're just looking to quickly evolve them and get their upgraded entries though. The following familiars are glitched and must be obtained legitimately:

Sparkee
Incy
Auroralynx

These are just the ones I've noticed so far, there might be more. I only noticed this because I was going to use Sparkee with Esther as her end game familiar and every time I leveled it up, it wouldn't gain any stats at all. It gained 5 stat points over the course of 32 levels (used EXP multiplier quickly to check) which is not normal... it should have 67 attack power base on level 32 (max level for it's first form)... it wasn't even close... it had 6 in each stat.

No matter how many times I tried to obtain any one of these 3 familiars, using monster tickets or taming them with Esther, the starting stats were always 1 in every category. They would also never gain stats on level up or earn 1 point after gaining like 6 levels. So they're definitely broken when using the monster over ride ID script... there's probably more of them as well but I haven't started leveling them all yet... I'll update the list when I'm at that point.

Note: When you're using the highlighted familiar pointer you must be on their feeding screen for it to take effect, highlighting them anywhere else does absolutely nothing. Also their growth pointers probably don't even work properly. The glitched Sparkee I had claimed it's growth was normal but it wasn't gaining any stats at all. I wish there would have been pointers to actually change their specific stats individually because I could just fix the broken familiars but whatever... it is what it is.

Right now I'm heading in to the Volcano and these are the glaring issues I've noticed... so be careful when using this table on a late game save... make sure to keep a back up on another slot before messing around with it or doing any major events in the story.

habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

i tried the table and the script to make all spells cost 0 MP doesn't work correctly. It shows olivers spells with 0mp, but using them still reduces MP. At least in battle. Outside of battle it seems to work fine.

drnick88101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drnick88101 »

This table isnt working for me with cheatengine 7.1 or 7.2. i also tried changing to VEH debugger, same problem. when i click the enable button nothing happens. cheatengine just freezes and i have to close it from task manager. any suggestions on how to get it to work?

baitsanity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by baitsanity »

Just used this trainer to easily get familiars but when I did then maxed out their lvl the stats weren't right so I went to change them but couldn't get that working either. Any suggestions?

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

Is it possible for someone to make exp multiplier only for familiars and exp for reserves also %100 capture chance if possible? Thanks.

justatest90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by justatest90 »

Also agree this isn't still working. Any chance at an update?

danchoi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by danchoi »

pls :)

KaijuZeus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KaijuZeus »

any chance for an update pls

bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bc17 »

edit
Last edited by bc17 on Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

My version still works. You can try this:
Attachments
NinoKuni_WotWW_Remastered.CT
Latest version
(107.43 KiB) Downloaded 429 times

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

does the game get an update?

KaijuZeus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KaijuZeus »

any chance you could modify it to work for the game pass version