Borderlands 3 - Loot, Skills, Stats, Teleport, Item Leveling, & More

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zoma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands 3 - Loot, Skills, Stats, Teleport, Item Leveling, & More

Post by zoma »

Rydian wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:38 am
zoma wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:33 pm
ok i tested the new script guns seem to drop with all elements but they are not anointed
Either I did a typo that broke it, or the roll category for anoints differs for DLC maps and base. Fixed table is up now for the base maps at least.
zoma wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:33 pm
but does the anoinments script affect loot chances i almost never see dedicated drops and i see some guns drop frequently from the general loot pool
Are you on the latest Epic version of the game with hotfixes? That's what I work with, there's some minor changes for the Steam build for some reason.

I'm not having an issue with the dedicated drops, myself. I just got two Night Hawkins at once from a single Demoskaggon, for example. Tried again and no drops, then again no drops, then again and one dedicated drop from each (Night Hawkin from one and The Hunt(ed) from another). Some things have multiple dedicated drops, and a dedicated drop is not guaranteed even if they do drop a legendary.

More dedicated drops has been requested a few times, but I can't find a specific roll used for it.
I tried the latest update and things seem to work fine thank you for fixing it :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

While fiddling with various RNG calls I found the specific one responsible for rare spawns, so that's added to the table now.

Still no dice on more dedicated drops and am giving up again. It'd be less work to just use an inventory editor to get the specific parts and stuff you're after.

zoma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zoma »

Rydian wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:11 pm
While fiddling with various RNG calls I found the specific one responsible for rare spawns, so that's added to the table now.

Still no dice on more dedicated drops and am giving up again. It'd be less work to just use an inventory editor to get the specific parts and stuff you're after.
i didn't test dedicated drops but loot chances seem to be normal so i guess it works fine

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

What I meant is I'm giving up on making a script to make dedicated drops always show up or spawn more often. Since it does not appear to be a unique roll then that'd require either...

A - Editing the contents of the loot pools themselves, would need to be done separately per pool/boss. This is more like what a mod would do (like the ones for BL2 did to change drop changes).
B - Find a more global roll used for it, but that would edit other things at the same time which may not be preferable.

zoma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zoma »

Rydian wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:08 am
What I meant is I'm giving up on making a script to make dedicated drops always show up or spawn more often. Since it does not appear to be a unique roll then that'd require either...

A - Editing the contents of the loot pools themselves, would need to be done separately per pool/boss. This is more like what a mod would do (like the ones for BL2 did to change drop changes).
B - Find a more global roll used for it, but that would edit other things at the same time which may not be preferable.
ok I understand

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Game patched.

- Find Reload Timer fixed.
- Removed a broken/missing test stat in Raw Item Data.

- Renamed the health regen stat to state that it's the "up to x% based on missing health" mechanic. So if you put in 0.10 you'll gave up to 10% regen a second, but it tapers off as you heal like normal skill bonuses of that type would.
- Reworded some warnings/info here and there I think.

I've been trying on and off to find more character/buff stats to expose, but every one I found so far is either exposed as a player/gun stat or is shared code. I found Zane's bonus damage % when shields are full capstone value, but that's shared code and there didn't seem to be a unique value in the registers marking when it was editing that specific value so that's a no-go for normal users.

nomar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nomar »

Is there an alternative for bl3editor.com?

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

None that I'm aware of personally, but I'm not big into item editing.
EDIT: Added the below site to the first post.
Last edited by Rydian on Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nevermindy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nevermindy »

nomar wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:17 am
Is there an alternative for bl3editor.com?
In case you still searching for an alternative

[Link]

qiusongjun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qiusongjun »

How can I modify it to be invincible and immune to any harm?

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

Have you attempted to find the address that contains the number of items that an NPC drops when its HP reaches 0?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

arconom wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:43 am
Have you attempted to find the address that contains the number of items that an NPC drops when its HP reaches 0?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18664

Along with a fully working pool edit and tons more

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Rare enemy spawn isn't working. And since that ultimate table's been "retired" that leaves only this one. Reserve ammo makes some enemies invincible for some weird reason as well.

dongfangbubai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dongfangbubai »

hi god , anyone can let me know how to i disable enemy's unlimited life options ?

dongfangbubai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dongfangbubai »

Baofu wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:29 am
Rare enemy spawn isn't working. And since that ultimate table's been "retired" that leaves only this one. Reserve ammo makes some enemies invincible for some weird reason as well.
yea was wondering how to disable it .. hmmm