Borderlands 3 - Loot, Skills, Stats, Teleport, Item Leveling, & More

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Borderlands 3 - Bank, Drops, Stats, & More

Post by Rydian »

Ah I'm not interested in doing things like that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BBC
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BBC »

Rydian wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:32 pm
Ah I'm not interested in doing things like that.
Ok i understand thanks anyway.

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

Hi, thanks for sharing your awesome script Rydian!

I have a tiny request. Do you think you could figure out a way to do a 'teleport to waypoint' kind of script? :o

Not the mission way point because that might be to complicated, but the one you can set manually yourself. Could speed up precise traveling quite a bit.

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

I know in theory to just save the coordinates out and then copy them back, but I'm not sure how to make stuff like that happen with a keypress in CE (I know like no Lua).

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Great table!

One problem though, skill timer and multiplier only seem to work for Amara and none of the others. For Zane it shows the remaining time of the Drone it seems.

Think you could find a fix for that or is it only on my end?

Cheers.

itsmushu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itsmushu »

What values should I change the loot modifier to to get more Assault rifles and legendary class mods? I'm not too familiar with what to put in the modifier.

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:28 am
Great table!

One problem though, skill timer and multiplier only seem to work for Amara and none of the others. For Zane it shows the remaining time of the Drone it seems.

Think you could find a fix for that or is it only on my end?

Cheers.
I only played through Amara, the other character skills might be in different slots or something.
itsmushu wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:47 pm
What values should I change the loot modifier to to get more Assault rifles and legendary class mods? I'm not too familiar with what to put in the modifier.
If only modifies rarity, it's not intended for drop types. If you remove the additional check/jump in the script it'll revert to the broken behavior where it'll only drop some item types in some values, but it's not all, only a limited subset (which is why it's not useful and I coded in a check/fix for that).

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Big patch hit today.

- Updated the coordinate script.
- Updated the currency script, should be more stable now too.
- Removed the bank script 'cause we have up to 300 slots without it now.

Loot drops appear to have been reprogrammed. Today's patch added specific loot pools to bosses and such, most likely the reason for that... but it means no working script. I might work on it when I have time later but classes are busy lately.
Fiddled with the sig and found it, added more comments to it as well, updated table.

Djigallag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Djigallag »

Thanks for this awesome table and fast updates. May I ask about a small request?
Since bank slots is not a problem anymore, can you add the same scriprt for the inventory?
It makes me really sad seeing all the guns lying on the ground I would like to pick up, and if not use, sell them.

KhaoManGai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KhaoManGai »

Thanks for the loot table.
It makes for great fun after completing the game fully to be able to see and review a range of legendaries!

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Djigallag wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:10 pm
Thanks for this awesome table and fast updates. May I ask about a small request?
Since bank slots is not a problem anymore, can you add the same scriprt for the inventory?
It makes me really sad seeing all the guns lying on the ground I would like to pick up, and if not use, sell them.
Done, seems to work the same way, saved up 103 items and restarted the game and was at 103/40, but the items were still there. Updating first post in a sec.

MoralyInept
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MoralyInept »

It seems that everytime I activate the "Find Skill Points" pointer and tab out of the skills area it crashes the game. Wasn't doing that before, maybe the update borked something?

MoralyInept
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MoralyInept »

MoralyInept wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:04 pm
It seems that everytime I activate the "Find Skill Points" pointer and tab out of the skills area it crashes the game. Wasn't doing that before, maybe the update borked something?
Also crashes when trying to put a point into a skill while having the "Max skills to 99" pointer active.

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Both scripts remade on the latest patch with the hotfixes applied, see if it works. Make sure to let hotfixes apply on the title screen just in case.

MoralyInept
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 - Loot, Skills, Stats, & More

Post by MoralyInept »

I found the problem I think. The script does not like DirectX 12 at all. Switching it back to DirectX 11 brings it back to normal. Wonder why they made D12 the default if its still in beta..? Oh well, hopefully this helps anyone else having problems.