Borderlands 3 - Loot, Skills, Stats, Teleport, Item Leveling, & More

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Borderlands 3 - Loot, Skills, Stats, Teleport, Item Leveling, & More

Post by Rydian »

- Rewrote the skill points script so users can easily choose how many points go into each new skill (without having to change the code and re-patch each time).

- Added an entry at the top to toggle compact mode in Cheat Engine, like the big Borderlands 2 table did by default.

- Added a barebones buff script thing that has movement speed.

- Added a damage taken script, modifies the value that Amara's Helping Hands uses.

Wish all these player stats and buffs weren't split across so many different structures... Unsure if the last two will stick around. Haven't mapped out what anything else in there does yet. Browse around in the memory and tell me if you find something useful!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hot pancakes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hot pancakes »

Rydian wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:02 am
- Rewrote the skill points script so users can easily choose how many points go into each new skill (without having to change the code and re-patch each time).

- Added an entry at the top to toggle compact mode in Cheat Engine, like the big Borderlands 2 table did by default.

- Added a barebones buff script thing that has movement speed.

- Added a damage taken script, modifies the value that Amara's Helping Hands uses.

Wish all these player stats and buffs weren't split across so many different structures... Unsure if the last two will stick around. Haven't mapped out what anything else in there does yet. Browse around in the memory and tell me if you find something useful!
Just tried & update works great! Had a question btw with crossplay being available now. There is a pretty big bl3 mod community for xbox, mostly for guns & gear since mailing items to console was all that was possible until now. Do you think this could be possible for these mods to work for other players?
Last edited by hot pancakes on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

hot pancakes wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:23 am
There is a pretty big bl3 mod community for xbox, mostly for guns & gear since mailing items to console was all that was possible until now. Is it possible if I had a friend on xbox read a wide range of his stats to me I could edit some of his values? Since gamesave editing is impossible on xbox unlike playstation. I was successfully able to give him infinite skill points after he read his values to me a few times.
If you're the host of the session you can dictate specific values in the session.... but outside of "build" things like the items and character save/skills, most values get reset when you launch unmodded (like inventory/bank slots and modified stats get reset for example).
hot pancakes wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:23 am
Do you think this could be possible with skill rank and putting 99 points in a skill for some of us desperate xbox modders lol?
Theoretically any patch you apply as host could work for other users, but only if the game's multiplayer is set up in such a way that the client lets the host make those specific decisions. That is, if that specific action is something where the client lets the host make the decision.

The problem is you can't choose which it does that for when the client is unmodded. It's up to how the game was made. The most you can do is try toggling stuff around and see what does or does not work for the other users.

There might be other code paths used when clients do things like rank up skills, but I'm really not interested in making a bunch of variations on existing things. There's already enough things that might break with upcoming patches.

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Found the code that handles weapon swap speed. The value is a float and it's the number of seconds it takes to swap. I don't want to make and then upkeep a code just for that, so if anybody else wants to hack it up for personal use here's the AOB.

F3 0F 10 81 3C 0F 00 00

zoma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zoma »

Rydian wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:23 pm
- Screenshot

- Contents
Compact View Mode: Hides most of the search box in Cheat Engine so you have more room.

Coordinates: X/Y/Z for you to edit for warping around. Has number pad arrows/-/+ hotkeys set up.
Bullet Position / Teleport: Finds the last place you shot, lets you teleport there by tapping Q.
Mission Timer: Works for the burger delivery missions and trials (visually still counts down, ignore that).
Day Time: Lets you control what time the game is rendered at, for always day or night or whatever.

Player Stats: Health/shield, ammo, and skill cooldown.
Buff Stats: Movement speed and maybe more stuff later.
More Buff Stats: Damage taken and maybe more stuff later.
Skill Points: Usable skill points left.
Max Skill Rank: Lets you forcibly put 99 ranks into any skill.

Currency: Cash and Eridium.
Golden Keys: Can edit keys, script has a comment with some SHiFT codes.
Inventory Slots: Can raise your inventory slots above the cap. Need to re-do each time you load a char.
Shop Info: Exposes the timer so you can force refresh shops.

Held Weapon Stats: Fire rate, accuracy, damage, and projectiles of your held weapon (does not edit the item itself).
Reload Timer: Useful for slowing down to get a good gif of those Jakobs revolver reloads, mmm boy.
Raw Item Data: Lets you edit an item's level and values, save and reload to make level changes happen.
No Reload: Magazine always full, ammo is taken from your reserve when you shoot instead.
Infinite Reserve Ammo: Always have more.

Mayhem Level: Finds and lets you change specific mayhem mode/rolls.
Guardian Rank: Lets you change your rank, for respeccing purposes.
Guardian Stats: Lets you change how many tokens are in a stat, can respec. Save/reload in-game to take effect.

Loot Rarity Roll v2: Lets you edit drop rarity.
Loot Anointment Roll v2: Lets you change the anoint roll.
Slot Roll: Lets you pick the result for the slot machine, check the comments for the values.

Debug Scripts: Testing scripts and data finders, not cheats for normal use.

- F.A.Q.
1 - Does this edit item levels?
  • Currently yes, but only the main level and not mayhem level or any parts. I am unwilling to add detailed item editing myself, use another table or a site like [Link] to make detailed adjustments to your gear.
2 - It's not working properly for me, what can I try to fix it?
  • Some entries may not work on the Steam release, I don't have the Steam version to test.
  • Make sure the game is updated/patched, and that you're online to get the latest hotfix (which is downloaded and applied while you sit on the title screen).
  • Change the game settings to use DX11. DX12 doesn't work or has issues on some systems (like mine) so I made the table on DX11.
  • Make sure Cheat Engine is version 7.0 or above.
  • If it's been a long time since I updated this, new game updates may have broken it and you or somebody else will have to fix it.
- Original Video

- Update Video

- Item Leveling Video

- Downloads
The most recent download is the top one, followed by older versions if you need them for some reason.
hello the loot anoinment roll is only giving radiation weapons

zoma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zoma »

also is there a way to make all weapons anointed without locking it to a single one

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

zoma wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:22 am
You need to change the value, that will determine what the result is. Which values make which anoint depends on difficulty and stuff so you will have to guess and test around.
zoma wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:23 am
also is there a way to make all weapons anointed without locking it to a single one
Theoretically a script could restrict the range of rolls by modifying the RNG roll, but the thing is which range works depends on game's current difficulty setting so it's not simple to do properly and I'm not interested in that.

(Crazy Earl has a board that lets you reroll anoints now.)

zoma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zoma »

Rydian wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:49 am
zoma wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:22 am
You need to change the value, that will determine what the result is. Which values make which anoint depends on difficulty and stuff so you will have to guess and test around.
zoma wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:23 am
Theoretically a script could restrict the range of rolls by modifying the RNG roll, but the thing is which range works depends on game's current difficulty setting so it's not simple to do properly and I'm not interested in that.

(Crazy Earl has a board that lets you reroll anoints now.)
thank you for the reply ,i tested a lot of values and the all seem to lock elements to radiation i know i can reroll anoints at crazy earl so i don't really care about the variety of anoints i just want guns to drop with all elements :)

zoma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zoma »

so after a lot of testing all values seems to affect the elements locking them to radiation when the decimal value is above 31K and to shock radiation and very low amount of corrosive when below that value also shields are not anointed below 30k

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Here's a greatly simplified example of how the loot rarity works.
Let's pretend it's a number from 0 to 9 that gets rolled.
0 = White
1 = White
2 = White
3 = Green
4 = Green
5 = Blue
6 = Blue
8 = Purple
9 = Legendary
Then once the rarity is rolled, the game does further sub-rolls to determine the exact item (and then other rolls for parts and stuff).

So for loot rarity if you want higher-tier items, you change the thing to roll higher numbers because that's how the devs set it up. They put the higher tier rarity stuff in the higher number results.

Now let's make the same sort of simplified example for anoints.
0 = Nothing
1 = Nothing
2 = Nothing
3 = Nothing
4 = Nothing
5 = Nothing
6 = Anoint A
7 = Anoint B
8 = Anoint C
9 = Anoint D
Once the anoint is rolled, that's what you get. There does not appear to be further sub-rolls, only one roll.

In this case you need to roll above a certain value to get anoints at all because all the lower results are nothing. However which specific anoint you get isn't a secondary sub-roll, it's part of the main roll. So simply maxing the value out will get a specific anoint on specific item types each time at a specific difficulty.

(I'd map out which numbers are which anoint, but it changes depending on the game's current difficulty/mayhem level and there's no way I'm going to map out 10+ lists.)

zoma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zoma »

Rydian wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:18 am
Here's a greatly simplified example of how the loot rarity works.
Let's pretend it's a number from 0 to 9 that gets rolled.
0 = White
1 = White
2 = White
3 = Green
4 = Green
5 = Blue
6 = Blue
8 = Purple
9 = Legendary
Then once the rarity is rolled, the game does further sub-rolls to determine the exact item (and then other rolls for parts and stuff).

So for loot rarity if you want higher-tier items, you change the thing to roll higher numbers because that's how the devs set it up. They put the higher tier rarity stuff in the higher number results.

Now let's make the same sort of simplified example for anoints.
0 = Nothing
1 = Nothing
2 = Nothing
3 = Nothing
4 = Nothing
5 = Nothing
6 = Anoint A
7 = Anoint B
8 = Anoint C
9 = Anoint D
Once the anoint is rolled, that's what you get. There does not appear to be further sub-rolls, only one roll.

In this case you need to roll above a certain value to get anoints at all because all the lower results are nothing. However which specific anoint you get isn't a secondary sub-roll, it's part of the main roll. So simply maxing the value out will get a specific anoint on specific item types each time at a specific difficulty.

(I'd map out which numbers are which anoint, but it changes depending on the game's current difficulty/mayhem level and there's no way I'm going to map out 10+ lists.)
thanks for the explanation but how does the anoint rolls affect elements ?

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

zoma wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:27 am
thanks for the explanation but how does the anoint rolls affect elements ?
I thought you meant the element of the anoint, which are actually different anoints.

You mean the element of the gun itself is tied to the anoint result? That means the script is modifying more than it should, I'll have to go back and work on it some more to fix that.

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

Updated, the anoint roll script should allow weapons to spawn with random elements again.

Also it looks like there can only be 20 attachments on a post, so I will be deleting the oldest version of the table whenever I upload a new one. If you really want some of the 2019 versions for some reason, may as well grab them.

zoma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zoma »

Rydian wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:51 am
Updated, the anoint roll script should allow weapons to spawn with random elements again.

Also it looks like there can only be 20 attachments on a post, so I will be deleting the oldest version of the table whenever I upload a new one. If you really want some of the 2019 versions for some reason, may as well grab them.
ok i tested the new script guns seem to drop with all elements but they are not anointed i am not sure if the script works also i am not sure but does the anoinments script affect loot chances i almost never see dedicated drops and i see some guns drop frequently from the general loot pool

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

zoma wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:33 pm
ok i tested the new script guns seem to drop with all elements but they are not anointed
Either I did a typo that broke it, or the roll category for anoints differs for DLC maps and base. Fixed table is up now for the base maps at least.
zoma wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:33 pm
but does the anoinments script affect loot chances i almost never see dedicated drops and i see some guns drop frequently from the general loot pool
Are you on the latest Epic version of the game with hotfixes? That's what I work with, there's some minor changes for the Steam build for some reason.

I'm not having an issue with the dedicated drops, myself. I just got two Night Hawkins at once from a single Demoskaggon, for example. Tried again and no drops, then again no drops, then again and one dedicated drop from each (Night Hawkin from one and The Hunt(ed) from another). Some things have multiple dedicated drops, and a dedicated drop is not guaranteed even if they do drop a legendary.

More dedicated drops has been requested a few times, but I can't find a specific roll used for it.