Hotline Miami

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Hotline Miami

Post by STN »

Cheats

Unlimited Ammo

I made this for somecunts trainer(you know who they are) after putting in a lot of wasted hours and efforts because of how difficult this game is to cheat. They didn't appreciate it, maybe someone here will :D

Updates:

Updated to work for the Silenced Uzi which is unlocked by wearing the Richter Mask (rat mask).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
HotlineGL.CT
(1.53 KiB) Downloaded 1562 times

gooling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hotline Miami

Post by gooling »

:oops: :-?

sadly don't have GOD MODE/HEALTH

.....(Y_Y)......

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

The game has a 1 hit dead thing going on so I couldn't really figure God Mode out as well. Also, speedhack works wonders for this game, even if it is run on .5 speed.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

gooling wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:41 am
:oops: :-?

sadly don't have GOD MODE/HEALTH

.....(Y_Y)......
You can still get by with ammo but yes, it's a bit of a challenge.

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Thanks. I really want health :(

CH almost had it sussed with their old trainer (which you can still use on the Steam version if you select 'Classic' or whatever). But at a certain point some enemies become invincible too.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

daninthemix wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:09 am
Thanks. I really want health :(

CH almost had it sussed with their old trainer (which you can still use on the Steam version if you select 'Classic' or whatever). But at a certain point some enemies become invincible too.
The old version was easier to cheat in and there were a lot of health tables for it too.

The game has one hit deaths and made with game maker studio, an incredibly difficult engine to make cheats for.

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

So I tried this table and it didn't seem to work with the silenced uzi that you get with the Rat mask. That would be pretty neat combination - infinite silenced uzi on every level...

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

daninthemix wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:46 pm
So I tried this table and it didn't seem to work with the silenced uzi that you get with the Rat mask. That would be pretty neat combination - infinite silenced uzi on every level...
Does this work with other weapons or the table is completely borked? I can't remember finding a silenced uzi in the earlier levels, i did made every weapon i could find unlimited so if its in later level, i hope you can share savegames because no way am i playing this game again to progress :D

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

STN wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:41 am
daninthemix wrote:
Does this work with other weapons or the table is completely borked? I can't remember finding a silenced uzi in the earlier levels, i did made every weapon i could find unlimited so if its in later level, i hope you can share savegames because no way am i playing this game again to progress :D
Attached is a complete save file (goes to %Documents%\My Games\HotlineMiami). This will unlock all masks and levels. When you select a level, you can choose a mask. The last mask - the Rat mask - gives you a silenced uzi. If that uzi had unlimited ammo, that would be a pretty effective cheat....

I haven't tested whether your table works on normal weapons - I can do that tomorrow if you still need me to. As far as I know, the game hasn't had any updates since you made the table.
Attachments
SaveData.7z
(467 Bytes) Downloaded 205 times

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

STN wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:41 am
daninthemix wrote:
Just tested on the first level - yes your table still works for weapons that you pick up.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

daninthemix wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:43 pm

Just tested on the first level - yes your table still works for weapons that you pick up.
Was a bit busy this week, i will try to update tonight or tomorrow

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

STN wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:23 pm
daninthemix wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:43 pm

Was a bit busy this week, i will try to update tonight or tomorrow
Thankyou, I have faith. Someone needs to finally crack this bastard into submission!

EDIT: BTW another of the masks gives you 2 bullet hits before you die. I wonder if we could use that to create an infinite health cheat, at least against bullets?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

daninthemix wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:49 am

Thankyou, I have faith. Someone needs to finally crack this bastard into submission!

EDIT: BTW another of the masks gives you 2 bullet hits before you die. I wonder if we could use that to create an infinite health cheat, at least against bullets?
Download the new table from first post. It should work for silenced uzi now :D

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

STN wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:08 am
daninthemix wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:49 am

Download the new table from first post. It should work for silenced uzi now :D
It works great - thanks a million!