Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zhereanpro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

Post by zhereanpro »

How do I use godmode?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

laserbeak
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by laserbeak »

Semi-Unlimited Power for YR, no more mucking about /w Nuke Reactors —don't use the Power & Drain scripts included in the stock script (this tweaked Power script gives you a HUGE amount of Power w/o glitches & is the real deal (doesn't 'cause Drain or Low-Power annoyances).) Original Money + Power script had Power set to "5000" which was unacceptable, so I turned it way up (to "99999999") ! 8-)

Remove hotkeys for "Recharges" if they annoy you. To activate all recommended scripts, press F3 hotkey in-game & construct any building for it to kick-in (everything will automatically trigger.) (I suggest you add 'gamemd.exe' to Settings > AutoAttach for ease of use.) The "Colors" Pointer settings mentioned are "30" for Black & "17" for Purple (you can change them in-game !) Script modified from "cremuzz" post ("One Hit Kill") on "Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:14 pm" not "gameplayer" posted (thread starter) on "Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:31 pm" ("cremuzz" seems to be the latest version /w some modifications (copy\ paste the "Semi-Unlimited Power" script into your desired table if you prefer.) Tested on vanilla YR (click on Power Plant.) :lol:

Original Mega Power + Money script can be found here ~~> [Link]

P.S: Re-buffed the Power further (to "9 Billion"), this time it should truly never run out. Forgot to change all Paradrops to Desolators by default ("AmerParadropInf" etc. "0"=GI "8"=Desolators.) For Money, use capitalized "Money" script not "money" (lowercase script) or just hit F3 hotkey. :oops:

Code: Select all

-Player Color Codes (6-34):-
34 = Dark Pink
32 = Yellow
30 = Black
28 = Lime-Green
26 = Light-Green
24 = Cyan
21 = Blue
17 = Purple
18 = Light-Green-Blue
14 = Pink
12 = Light-Orange
10 = Red
8 = Dark-Orange
6 = Gray
Note: This list is error-prone but comprehensive & mostly valid values demystified through trial & error —some Color-Codes look different In-Game than in the Debriefing (console) Menu. Don't exceed 40 i.e. 42 & above crash the game, 0-6 is just Gray. Just pick anything from 6-34. Personal favs are Light-Orange & Yellow & maybe Dark-Green (before I was using Black & Purple.) Paste these Codes in the Cheat Table -> 'Table Extras' (bottom right corner) & save the Cheat Table for easier reference. Remember to set the Hotkey Value to the Color you want ! :wub:
Attachments
RA2-YR GAMEPLAYER + [INF]POWER {F3}.CT
An old Mega Power+Money script buffed-up to a non-exceedable value (Everything in original CT + Semi-Unlimited Power !)
(100.5 KiB) Downloaded 1047 times
Last edited by laserbeak on Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stalin15
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalin15 »

plaxor wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:32 pm
nevermind, found it..
Thank you very much for this, I myself was not able to find it.
cyborg5742 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:34 am
plaxor wrote:
nevermind, found it..
hi. how to use this? change to what value?
Here's a list:

00000000 is default, no tech.
00000001 is for Allied.
00000002 is for Soviet.
00000004 is for Yuri.
00000003 is for Allied & Soviet Tech.
00000007 is for Allied, Soviet & Yuri Tech.

Mental Omega, you need to spy both the ConYard and the TechLab, these are the numbers I got myself:
00001000 Soviet ConYard
00001004 Soviet TechLab

00000800 Allied ConYard
00000802 Allied Techlab

00002000 Yuri ConYard
00002008 Yuri Techlab

00004000 Foehn ConYard
00004010 Foehn Techlab

0000781E ALL TECH!

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Stalin15 wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:10 pm
plaxor wrote:
nevermind, found it..
Thank you very much for this, I myself was not able to find it.
cyborg5742 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:34 am
plaxor wrote:
nevermind, found it..
hi. how to use this? change to what value?
Here's a list:

00000000 is default, no tech.
00000001 is for Allied.
00000002 is for Soviet.
00000004 is for Yuri.
00000003 is for Allied & Soviet Tech.
00000007 is for Allied, Soviet & Yuri Tech.

Mental Omega, you need to spy both the ConYard and the TechLab, these are the numbers I got myself:
00001000 Soviet ConYard
00001004 Soviet TechLab

00000800 Allied ConYard
00000802 Allied Techlab

00002000 Yuri ConYard
00002008 Yuri Techlab

00004000 Foehn ConYard
00004010 Foehn Techlab

0000781E ALL TECH!
so is it possible to use these units in campaign?

thekorganut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thekorganut »

hi all , need Trainer for Red Alert 2 Rise of the East

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

First, thanks to gameplayer and other contributors for these tables.

gameplayer, I'm trying to understand your code (with the objective to possibly simplify it or expand on it) but some parts have me really confused. Help will be much appreciated.
  1. What do the scripts in Miscellaneous do? I've isolated the 'build anywhere' and 'infinite power' parts of the script but have no idea what the rest of it does. It looks like they are all meant to achieve some one thing in combination but I don't know what.
  2. In your godmode script, you have code like:

cmp [00A35DB4],eax
    xor eax,eax
    jne returnhere1
    but this should not work. cmp sets the Z flag (which jne checks), but you're overwriting the flag with xor. You need either mov eax,0 or mov al,0 instead of xor. However, godmode so far has worked for me so maybe it does work after all, or I just haven't built the correct units for this code to actually get executed.
  3. In All Technologies, what does _AllTech do? I (seem to) get all technologies with only _AllCons (and _DisableEVA to suppress the voice info).
In case you're interested, offset 13F tracks the current mission status (0=ongoing, 1=complete) and 140 tracks the current campaign status (both are byte values). In my table, I've set 13F to hotkey Alt+S so I can skip certain missions.

Install info: I only play RA2 (v6.8 1.006) and have only downloaded your RA2 tables. I have Yuri installed but never play it and don't have any other mods installed.

Thanks!
Last edited by gibberishh on Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

zarutobi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zarutobi »

Yuri's Revenge
I can not use god mode and Instant build
when right click , I got massage "error in line 19 (jmp gamemd.exe+C9C06") : This instruction can't be compiled"

How can I fix it?
Last edited by zarutobi on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

zarutobi wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:26 am
Yuri's Revenge
I can not use god mode and Instant build
when right click , I got massage "error in line 19 (jmp gamemd.exe+C9C06") : This instruction can't be compiled"

How I can fix it?
I have not created these tables so I'm unable to provide detailed help. The first thought that springs to mind is: did you attach the game process before trying to enable the scripts? Are other scripts working for you? Finally, there are several tables in this thread. Try a few different ones to see if one of them works for you -- and specify which table/s you are using when asking for help.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

This table is transformed from gameplayer's RA2 table. The bulk of the credit for these cheats must go to gameplayer who found all the pointers and wrote the initial cheats. The only reason I've been able to modify the table is because he made it first.
  • The code for the cheats has been significantly cleaned up. This also means that there may be bugs I am unaware of in scenarios I haven't been able to test.
  • There are several features of the game that I don't use. And there are several cheats/pointers in the original table that I don't even understand the use of. These have been removed. Apologies to those who do use those features/cheats.
  • A couple of new pointers have been added and hotkeys have been added for all useful cheats.
  • If you like using this table but want other scripts/pointers from the original table, you can simply copy-paste those into this table. Of course, you will lose the signature. Or you can let me know why that is important AND what it actually does, and I will consider adding it to a future signed table.
How to Use
If the table is launched from the same folder as RA2.exe, the table will launch the game and attach itself to it. So your start menu shortcut can simply point to the .ct and you don't need to separately start the game and then open the table. You can still do that if you want to save the cheat table in a different location.
If you run the game in windowed mode, you might have changed your start menu shortcut to "... Ra2.exe" -win. This cheat table simply launches RA2.exe. So how do you go about running the game in windowed mode? Just edit RA2.lcf and put -win after game.exe.
As before, values of most pointers will be available only after you start a mission, but the scripts can be enabled whenever.

Hotkeys
  • Alt+M: Toggle Reveal Map (earlier called Spysat and Radar).
  • Alt+I: Instant Build: This also en/disables Free Build. I have separated that script out because I personally like money being spent. You can choose whether you want free buildings and units or want to pay for them.
  • Alt+F: Toggle Free Build.
  • Alt+B: Build Anywhere lets you put up structures far away from your MCV on any flat spot of the map. A fun technique is to enable Godmode and build prism towers in the enemy's camp! [Taken out of the 'Miscellaneous' script]
  • Alt+T: Toggle access to All Technologies from all countries. You will require some basic structures available to be able to access everything though (e.g., barracks, war factory).
  • Alt+P: Toggle Infinite Power; you will need to construct at least one power unit for this to work. After that you are set. [Taken out of the 'Miscellaneous' script]
  • Alt+G: Toggle Godmode. Not only will you not take damage, but the Psychic Immune and Iron Curtain Immune scripts from the original table are now included within Godmode too.
  • Alt+V: Make Veterans. This is a combination of both veteran scripts. You will create veteran units, as well as upgrade units to veteran upon selection. To me combining these made sense because if you are building veterans, selecting them will not affect them, but you will want your starting units to also be upgraded.
  • Alt+S: Mission Status and Campaign Status are the new pointers. Alt+S will let you skip the current mission as though you had won it. There is no hotkey for Campaign Status.
  • Alt+A: Add $10,000 to your kitty every time you use this hotkey.
  • Alt+X: Sets the Spy Steal Percent and Purifier Bonus to 1 (which is 100%) so that you can farm more money.
  • Alt+W: This sets the cooldown time of all superweapons to 500 (ms). Note that this does not immediately make superweapons ready like in the previous table, it only sets the cooldown time. It also enables Super Nuke Damage (with MUCH more damage than the previous table), and sets Lightning Damage to 5000.
  • Alt+N: Will disable Super Nuke Damage. If you use Alt+W, you can use this hotkey to disable the script if you don't want it.
  • Alt+C: This quickly toggles all the cheats that I personally use: Reveal Map, Instant Build, Build Anywhere, Infinite Power.
Keep in mind
  • If you want to reduce your superweapon cooldowns, you will need to use Alt+W every time a new mission starts because the game resets these values. If you forget to hit Alt+W at the start of a mission and only realize too late that your superweapon is taking too long to charge, you can manually change its Charging value in the table to something small (say 500) to have it ready quickly.
  • Similarly, Spy Steal Percent and Purifier Bonus are also reset at the start of every mission.
  • I've tested Campaign Status with only the Tutorial campaign, not the Allied or Soviet campaigns.
  • This table has not been extensively tested. Almost all the code is brand new and bugs are definitely possible. Maybe you'll want to continue using the old tables either because it is more stable or because it has more cheats and pointers.
Missing Cheats
  • Tech Level, Group, Power, Drain, Player Code, Color, Specialty, Soviet/Allied Battle Lab Tech, Player 9/10 Money, Number of Players, all the superweapon 'Ready', Crates, MCV Redeploy pointers: I don't think these are required at all. Could be mistaken.
  • Although I've included All Technologies, I've removed the _AllTech part of the script because for me it appeared to do nothing. Which means I couldn't test what that part of the script does. If someone can enlighten me on what it does, I can add it back if it is important.
  • Similarly, I've removed an entire code block from the Veteran script because it appeared to do nothing for me. I am able to build veteran units even without it so I don't know what the original code block is for.
  • Some cheats from Miscellaneous that I don't understand.
  • Remove Rubble: I don't generate Random Maps. I'm sure this is useful to a few players but not to me, sorry.
  • Immune to Suppression: I don't know what suppression is and don't know what this cheat does :mellow:
  • Capturable: Again, don't know what it is or what it does.
  • Detect Disguise: Not really sure if this is required. Dogs and structures can detect spies anyway so I don't need my troops and tanks to worry about them (if that is what this cheat is meant to overcome).
  • Free Bomb: I don't use this. Again, apologies for leaving this out.
  • Pointers for Prism Support stuff, V3 Rocket stuff, DMIs, Crew Escape, Ship Sinking Weight, Veteran abilities, Flight Level, Allied/Soviet Crew, Ivan, Paradrop stuff, ... several others in this list: I don't use any of this stuff and don't even understand more than half of it.
Side note: I don't know what version of Yuri people are playing. None of the Yuri tables in this thread work with my game :( I've been able to find all the pointers for my version but cleaning up the scripts for Yuri will be extremely tedious because I don't have working code. Either way it will be useless to everyone else because my pointers would probably not work with your version.

Removed obsolete table. New table at viewtopic.php?p=303673#p303673
Last edited by gibberishh on Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

The current One Hit Kill script in the Yuri table will give one-shot kill to every player, not just yourself (Player 1).

The following code should fix that. Another small change also appears to give me Godmode so I think I don't need the complex 9-page script for that? Not sure.

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(oneshot,gamemd.exe,8B 17 2B C2 85 C0) // original AOB was 8B 17 2B C2 85 C0 89 46 6C 0F 8F D4 00 00 00 // if my truncated AOB doesn't work for you, use the longer one
alloc(newmem,$32)
label(code,return)
registersymbol(oneshot)

newmem:
  mov edx,[esi+21C]
  cmp [00A83D4C],edx
  mov edx,[edi]
  je code
  sub eax,eax
  test eax,eax
  jmp return
code:
//  sub eax,edx // this subtracts health from your units and structures so leaving it commented will give you godmode
  test eax,eax  // ^ remove the '//' comment at the start if you only want one-shot kills and not godmode from this script
  jmp return
oneshot:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]
oneshot:
  db 8B 17 2B C2 85 C0
unregistersymbol(oneshot)
dealloc(newmem)
As I have noted before, my Yuri version is different from everyone else's. It says it is 1.000 but the Yuri tables here don't work with my game. I've modified this code in a way that it should work for you'll but I haven't been able to test it at all. It does work on my game but my pointers are different from yours.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Five minor improvements:
  • You can now have access to All Technologies without building basic structures :D
  • Added Auto Repair [Alt+R] for structures only. Will require (and drain) money. No Auto Heal. If we don't want units to die, we really should be using Godmode.
  • Added One-Shot Kill [Alt+K].
  • Changed the behavior of Alt+W: it will now ready your superweapons. Changing the cooldown time was a bad idea because that changes the cooldown time for all players. Now you will need to use Alt+W every time you want to immediately ready your superweapons and drops. For this reason, I have also removed the Cooldown records as they are no longer useful. Finally, I have also removed the boosting of lightning damage to 5000 upon using this hotkey -- because that boost would apply to all players. I've tried to write a script for boosting lightning damage only for Player 1 but it is proving to be extremely difficult. The player identifier is not available in the region where the damage value is set.
  • Infinite Power will raise the green bar higher. Even though it always gave infinite power (with min 1 power structure), the short height of that bar could have made some players nervous 8-)
Bug fix: if you enabled Super Nuke Damage then closed the table, it was impossible to enable it again without restarting the game. This has been fixed.

Removed obsolete table. New table at viewtopic.php?p=303673#p303673
Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Added: Godmode now also gives immunity to C4 (not extensively tested).

New: Translated the entire table for my version of Yuri. It says it is 1.000 but mine seems to be an older version than what most people are using so it is possible some scripts won't work. I've written generic scripts so I'm still hoping most of them will work for everyone. As before, this is intended to be a simplified version so cheats are missing from tables you may be used to.

Note that this is a literal port. The cheats mimic each other across the tables. E.g., the Yuri godmode includes immune to iron curtain, psychic attacks and C4, but only in ways that you are protected in RA2. If there are other ways that Yuri confers certain effects, they could still harm you.

As with RA2, you can launch Yuri by opening the table from the same folder. If you want the game to run in windowed mode, edit Yuri.lcf and add -win after gamemd.exe.

Removed obsolete tables. New tables at viewtopic.php?p=303673#p303673

Jiraiya761
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jiraiya761 »

gibberishh wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:27 pm
Added: Godmode now also gives immunity to C4 (not extensively tested).

New: Translated the entire table for my version of Yuri. It says it is 1.000 but mine seems to be an older version than what most people are using so it is possible some scripts won't work. I've written generic scripts so I'm still hoping most of them will work for everyone. As before, this is intended to be a simplified version so cheats are missing from tables you may be used to.

Note that this is a literal port. The cheats mimic each other across the tables. E.g., the Yuri godmode includes immune to iron curtain, psychic attacks and C4, but only in ways that you are protected in RA2. If there are other ways that Yuri confers certain effects, they could still harm you.

As with RA2, you can launch Yuri by opening the table from the same folder. If you want the game to run in windowed mode, edit Yuri.lcf and add -win after gamemd.exe.
If nobody has said it yet, you are doing God's work. Thank you so much.
The original table by gameplayer has been great, but these QoL improvements to the table are just *mwah*.
Thank you.

Jiraiya761
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jiraiya761 »

One ask I do have:
gibberishh wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:56 am

[*]Alt+T: Toggle access to All Technologies from all countries. You will require some basic structures available to be able to access everything though (e.g., barracks, war factory).
I got excited because I thought this meant I could play as, say, the Americans and have access to Korea's jets. Or Great Britain with France's Grand Cannon. I realise after testing that what it actually means is that your build options are essentially as though you have both Allied & Soviet MCVs.

Is it possible to get the country-exclusive build options, or are the uniques hard-coded to whatever country you are flagged as playing as?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Jiraiya761 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:28 pm
I got excited because I thought this meant I could play as, say, the Americans and have access to Korea's jets. Or Great Britain with France's Grand Cannon... Is it possible to get the country-exclusive build options, or are the uniques hard-coded to whatever country you are flagged as playing as?
I'll look into it over the next few days. If I find something I'll post an update.

Edit: Added new tables. All Tech will now also give all special units. Of course, for special units you will require basic structures. For obvious reasons, you can't recruit Cuban terrorists without barracks or develop Black Eagles without an airforce command. Proper testing required.
Credit: gameplayer already had a Specialties pointer in his table, allowing me to figure out the code required.

Removed obsolete tables. New tables at viewtopic.php?p=303673#p303673