Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
UsernameMaul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 +30

Post by UsernameMaul »

i am mostly after being able to level up my guns to my current character level. anyone have any tools or methods they could guide me on how to do that?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Epicmarkvan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Epicmarkvan »

Would really love an updated version of this for Steam! Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Same update for steam please.

Lored
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lored »

Any way to change character class for steam version?

KorbenMyMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KorbenMyMan »

Lored wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:02 pm
I am using the online Epic Store version and the issue I ran into was the ClassID was not showing the correct class value (it had none of the correct hex values and it appeared to increment every second like a timer). So when you get to the point where cheat engine is working and you have both scripts active;
~Make sure to backup your game save files as usual.~
1. Right click the address of the Current Class -> left click "Browse this memory region".
2. Inspect the horizontal memory blocks surrounding the Current Class address. You are looking for the 1-byte pairs that make up the Current ClassID
EXAMPLE: My original class was Gunner -> 2FD7BC00 (ignore the leading zeros) will look like -> 00 CB D7 2F . (mine was in reverse order but that shouldn't matter) I have highlighted my original incorrect address that came with the Character Changer table in blue, as you can see, it was off by one memory block (was 5B295F90 and needed to be 5B295FA0)
3. Once you find the correct memory address containing the actual current Class ID, leave the Memory Viewer open and Right click on the Current Class address once again -> change record -> Address.
4. use the left or right arrows to adjust the address so it reads the same as the Memory Viewer address of the current ClassID. Double check its right and click OK.
5. If done correctly, the Cheat Table's Current Class value should now read the correct Current ClassID value.
6. Change the Value to the desired ClassID and Exit the game to Main Menu.
I understand our versions of the game are different but I think this method may still work for the steam version.
Hope this helps!
Attachments
Borderlands3.CT
Updated for EpicStorRelease 3/22/2020
(8.4 KiB) Downloaded 274 times

Lored
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lored »

KorbenMyMan wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:38 pm
Lored wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:02 pm
I am using the online Epic Store version and the issue I ran into was the ClassID was not showing the correct class value (it had none of the correct hex values and it appeared to increment every second like a timer). So when you get to the point where cheat engine is working and you have both scripts active;
~Make sure to backup your game save files as usual.~
1. Right click the address of the Current Class -> left click "Browse this memory region".
2. Inspect the horizontal memory blocks surrounding the Current Class address. You are looking for the 1-byte pairs that make up the Current ClassID
EXAMPLE: My original class was Gunner -> 2FD7BC00 (ignore the leading zeros) will look like -> 00 CB D7 2F . (mine was in reverse order but that shouldn't matter) I have highlighted my original incorrect address that came with the Character Changer table in blue, as you can see, it was off by one memory block (was 5B295F90 and needed to be 5B295FA0)
3. Once you find the correct memory address containing the actual current Class ID, leave the Memory Viewer open and Right click on the Current Class address once again -> change record -> Address.
4. use the left or right arrows to adjust the address so it reads the same as the Memory Viewer address of the current ClassID. Double check its right and click OK.
5. If done correctly, the Cheat Table's Current Class value should now read the correct Current ClassID value.
6. Change the Value to the desired ClassID and Exit the game to Main Menu.
I understand our versions of the game are different but I think this method may still work for the steam version.
Hope this helps!
Thank you! Your description and the table helps me.
It took about half an hour, but everything worked out, without crashing the game.

exassasinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by exassasinx »

Anyone can bypass the total number of item component? ;3

Violation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Violation »

can anyone here currently using bl3 on steam open the console in their games? I have tried multiple methods and so far none of them enable the in game console for me any help would be appreciated.

Nemesis_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nemesis_ »

Violation wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:08 am
can anyone here currently using bl3 on steam open the console in their games? I have tried multiple methods and so far none of them enable the in game console for me any help would be appreciated.
Yes, if you go to this site
[Link]
You will be able to inject a dll into the process and you'll be able to open it by pressing "`"
(Start the UUU client in the folder, select process and press the inject button and you're done.)

You don't get any previews or autofills so you'll have to know what you're typing.

Nemexus99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nemexus99 »

Any way to unlock all skins and heads? I've done it when the game 1st came out but as far as I know that method doesn't anymore. Right?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Nemexus99 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:35 am
Any way to unlock all skins and heads? I've done it when the game 1st came out but as far as I know that method doesn't anymore. Right?
Yeah this is all I am looking for and a way to mod grenades.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Are there any updated borderlands 3 cheat tables for the steam release? I am specifically looking for noclip

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

exp editing doesn't work?
it's all fake value :S

sandersxl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sandersxl »

Can we get an update for the Unrandomizers for the latest updates, specifically on the steam version? The cheat still works but the pointers have been updated.

runsrr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by runsrr »

Can you add a cheat to edit the time of day like if I wanted to always be morning in the game. Is that possible to do?