Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
QTEila
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +30

Post by QTEila »

Kinda seems this has died sadly. Atleast the idea of porting this table to steam.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

infias
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by infias »

Any chance on an updated table? I'm still using the Epic Games Store version with the latest patch and DLC.

judgen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by judgen »

Borderlands 3 sold more copies on release day on steam than all the "exclusive time" (an entire year, if you include the pre stuff) sales on epic game store. Epic games store is deeply flawed, there is no linux or mac client, there is no support except their shitty forums that gets cleared if anyone ever mentiones a bad thing about their stuff... Stop buying from that store.

A steam focus would be of much more value. I have converted so many tables that our dear overlord, god and master Recifense has made for linux that is it getting silly. (proton to cheatengine ofcourse, linux security does not allow to the same kind of injections of data that windows does).

dimifi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dimifi »

Hey i messed smtg up , my hp stuck to 1 now i,if i try to manual change value it just jumps back to 1 ,can someone help me? it would be shame to delete character ;/ finished game without CC ,when mayhem mode unlocked i started messing up with CC and f*&ed up the character

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

dimifi wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 11:21 am
Hey i messed smtg up , my hp stuck to 1 now i,if i try to manual change value it just jumps back to 1 ,can someone help me? it would be shame to delete character ;/ finished game without CC ,when mayhem mode unlocked i started messing up with CC and f*&ed up the character
If you tell us what you did when things messed up, it might help with getting it fixed. Alternatively, there is a save editor that you could maybe try lowering your level by one or even resetting your level to 1 and see if that helps.

Crestwood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crestwood »

KorbenMyMan wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:38 pm
Lored wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:02 pm
Any way to change character class for steam version?
I am using the online Epic Store version and the issue I ran into was the ClassID was not showing the correct class value (it had none of the correct hex values and it appeared to increment every second like a timer). So when you get to the point where cheat engine is working and you have both scripts active;
~Make sure to backup your game save files as usual.~
1. Right click the address of the Current Class -> left click "Browse this memory region".
2. Inspect the horizontal memory blocks surrounding the Current Class address. You are looking for the 1-byte pairs that make up the Current ClassID
EXAMPLE: My original class was Gunner -> 2FD7BC00 (ignore the leading zeros) will look like -> 00 CB D7 2F . (mine was in reverse order but that shouldn't matter) I have highlighted my original incorrect address that came with the Character Changer table in blue, as you can see, it was off by one memory block (was 5B295F90 and needed to be 5B295FA0)
3. Once you find the correct memory address containing the actual current Class ID, leave the Memory Viewer open and Right click on the Current Class address once again -> change record -> Address.
4. use the left or right arrows to adjust the address so it reads the same as the Memory Viewer address of the current ClassID. Double check its right and click OK.
5. If done correctly, the Cheat Table's Current Class value should now read the correct Current ClassID value.
6. Change the Value to the desired ClassID and Exit the game to Main Menu.
I understand our versions of the game are different but I think this method may still work for the steam version.
Hope this helps!
Can anyone help me get the script to work? i try to activate it and nothing happens and get an error code "Error while scanning for AOB's : INJECT_Unlocks Error: Not all results found" Image

Deeteehf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Borderlands 3 +30

Post by Deeteehf »

Getting a bit annoyed with anointed drops.

TL;DR : Is there an anointed value chart that shows what value drops what anointed? As well as slot value, legendary drop values? Preferably anointed most important.

Every anointed type has it's own value within .01 - 1. I am trying to find the anointed that gives siren 300% damage after using phaseslam. I started at 1 and went down the .46 before finding the proper value to find all anointed I'm looking for.

On my trial and error test I realized that each value always drops the same anointed if that item can have that anointed. so the 300% damage after phaseslam won't be on a shield, meaning a different anointed shows on shield for the .46.

.46 was finally the value to find 300% weapon damage after phaseslam. Only problem is 1/4th of the time it's a different anointed on the gun, even on guns that allow the 300% weapon damage, but every other anointed value when an item drops is always 100% chance of being that anointed, but of course the one I am looking for doesn't always work. If I wanted any other anointed I would find it every drop, except for the 300% weapon damage. In the cartel boss region it barely ever drops 300% damage on phaseslam but it will rarely drop meaning they do drop there, and a lot of the guns that have a different anointed "can have" the anointed im looking for, but refuses to give me the one I want. Even though the value is set and supposed to only drop that anointed.

Also I've done the cartel boss nearly 30 times and the entire map every time. I haven't found 1 unique gun specific to the cartel event. wtf?
Last edited by Deeteehf on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Borderlands 3 +30

Post by eternien »

Hi does it work with Steam ?

is it possible to have the speed and jump height option edit like the table for Borderlands 2

( 2 very useful options that I used all the time on B2)

Maybe it has been added in the meantime (I'm on the first page) sorry if it's the case.

LadyImp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LadyImp »

I'm not sure that this has been mentioned but my gaming buddy and I were playing together and he was moving me when he was trying to use the Shoot +Q teleport. And I could not use that function at all. Is there a way around this when both of us are running the Cheat Engine?

ToolboyNIN39
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ToolboyNIN39 »

Most of the base options work for me on the latest Steam version. The CJBok options work fine for me. I haven't even tried any of the modifying options, yet. Since I am barely starting the game (Chapter 4), I don't have the opportunity to edit the skills yet.

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

The infinite ammo thing works on the Steam version, at very least.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Game crashed when using this Shields and health wont work You still go down Grenades is not working Ammo works

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

health and ammo are working on my current play through on the steam version gold and eridium editing however aren't working...will test further for the golden keys (not getting my hopes up though).....

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

So I was getting some annoying sounds when using the Unlimited Health option so I modified it to just put in the max shield amount instead of 999. I also grabbed some pointers to health and shield parameters including regen and regen delay and I added the weapon ammo pointers. I also included the gold and eridium pointers and an option for infinite currency. You can modify it by swapping the commented part. Right now it just prevents money from decreasing but you can change it to add the amount you are buying.

Also, funny thing I found out: On Steam, if you start playing before the free session stops you can play indefinitely so long as you don't close the game.

Found out I can use the same code that accesses ammo to get the pointers from and can also do the both the inf health/shield and inf ammo from there. Makes it a bit easier.

Edit: Removed table since it had an error in it.
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:34 pm
So I was getting some annoying sounds when using the Unlimited Health option so I modified it to just put in the max shield amount instead of 999. I also grabbed some pointers to health and shield parameters including regen and regen delay and I added the weapon ammo pointers. I also included the gold and eridium pointers and an option for infinite currency. You can modify it by swapping the commented part. Right now it just prevents money from decreasing but you can change it to add the amount you are buying.

Also, funny thing I found out: On Steam, if you start playing before the free session stops you can play indefinitely so long as you don't close the game.

Found out I can use the same code that accesses ammo to get the pointers from and can also do the both the inf health/shield and inf ammo from there. Makes it a bit easier.
activating your player pointers causes my game to crash and from an unhandled exception...... same for the table on the main post.

update: trying to get anything to work that I need i.e. eridium money etc crashes the game as well. i mean selecting the currency pointers and going in and out of my inventory doesnt even get the table to update with what currency I already do have.
Last edited by Devilswarchild on Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.