Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
talgrex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by talgrex »

Whats the chance of someone working on a way to increase level cap? Like Borderlands 2's Hex editor allowing you to level up to 99 by uncapping it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:35 am
benny89 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:21 am
Any possible way to edit item levels so I can scale them to my current level? I have some nice legendaries I would like to use on my new character but I can't find way to scale them down (or up too...).
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10256&p=102742#p102742
Btw. does it also update item/weapon stats after you change it's level?

Kintalol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kintalol »

Hello ppl, after editing my Eridium i got the problem that it stays at the cap 99.999.999 and i cant edit it down or back to normal. Anybody a clue how to fix this???

etrin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by etrin »

does anyone else have the problem of only pistols working with unlimited ammo?
All other weapons I have tried, smg, auto, rocket all act normal with ammo usage and requiring reloading.

Maitreyarck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Maitreyarck »

My green tree has not been working for a while now. I can't reset my skill points, not even add more with the table. They tell me "Spend 727379931 points in the tree to unlock..." Sorry I'm French so my game too. Do you have a solution to this problem? Also, if we can boost skills, that would be cool, although I doubt it's possible. (Translator)

Spoiler

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ That's exactly what I mean when I tell people to learn game engines, not Cheat Engine. You fucked it up :)

poster55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poster55 »

Maitreyarck wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:04 pm
My green tree has not been working for a while now. I can't reset my skill points, not even add more with the table. They tell me "Spend 727379931 points in the tree to unlock..." Sorry I'm French so my game too. Do you have a solution to this problem? Also, if we can boost skills, that would be cool, although I doubt it's possible. (Translator)

Spoiler
You still have to meet the minimum requirements to unlock that skill. You have put nothing into the abilities above this skill in the tree. That tree requires spending points on the abilities in the row above it to unlock the next row of abilities. You cannot simply add skill points to an ability you don't have access to.

nyesqui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nyesqui »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:58 am
Tooltip Pointer (level your favorite gear to your current level)
Mouseover Inventory Pointer for Weapon Stats (doesn't save)
- Weapon Pointers
- - Fire Rate
- - Ammo Per Shot
- - Damage
Experience Pointer
- Level After Each Kill
Skill Points Pointer
Guardian Pointers
Vending Machine Timer
Be careful using the inventory pointer, I used it on my only flakker, equiped the edited gun, and saved/exited back to main menu while holding the edited gun. When I reloaded the game, I was still holding the gun with the updated stats despite it requiring level 100. I switched weapons and when I tried to go back to the flakker, it was gone. Nowhere to be seen.

And on that note if anyone has a save with a good flakker (or a recurring hex grenade for that matter) and doesn't mind sharing, it would be much appreciated.

Lokote2134
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lokote2134 »

well i did the item pointer i made the save lvl to 100 and my weapon now req me to be lvl 100 to use it any way to keep the wepon lvl 10 but lvl 50 req lvl?

tadashisensei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tadashisensei »

Anyone have a double penetrating bang stick with the x18 or other high pellet count?

thanks

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

for anyone tables stopped working? some game update?

matthew120gb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by matthew120gb »

Does anyone have a op or really good moze build save i could use

Levifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Levifer »

If anyone has a save with a "Recurring Hex" grenade, that would be nice.

Chris5302
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chris5302 »

Okay so i can get the weapon to increase in level, but when i try to put it back to 50 so i can actually wield it but keep the damage the same, my game crashes. I've done this with multiple weapons and even a shield now, i can get the saved level to go to 127 which seems to be the max, which also turns the required level to 127. But when trying to put the required level back to 50 to equip it, it crashes the game. Can't figure out why.... Any idea's?

EDIT:: This time it gave me the bugsplat thing saying do i want to revert to default settings, and that the game has crashed, but the game remained open in my task manager.

This is the shield im taking about that i made, but now it wont save to lvl 50 required.

GenXchaos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GenXchaos »

Kintalol wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:19 pm
Hello ppl, after editing my Eridium i got the problem that it stays at the cap 99.999.999 and i cant edit it down or back to normal. Anybody a clue how to fix this???
has anyone been able to fix this? i have been having the same issue also, my eridium is stuck on max